Godzilla vs Kong Rumor Thread (SPOILERS)

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Shadowfyre
Monarch Researcher

Re: Godzilla vs Kong Rumor Thread (SPOILERS)

Post by Shadowfyre »

Please post proof that Kong is stronger, we have no idea what the Muto is made up of or how it's muscles work. And sorry, but only about 30 percent of your mass comes from muscle, water and organs and bone take up the rest. And Kong's body is much more similar to a human than an actual Gorilla

Are you seriously saying that your fist does more damage than a 12 inch blade would? That is completely lol worthy and your entire post is wrong. Sorry, y'all can make up your own head Canon if you want but you have zero proof that kong is stronger than anything except a skull crawler.

Added in 4 minutes 49 seconds:
"It's like comparing a sword and a hammer, it will hurt anyway". Wow. Yeah, they will both hurt but one will take your head off..
Last edited by Shadowfyre on Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

^Completely ignoring the fact your going off Kong when he was still just a juvenile..

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Shadowfyre
Monarch Researcher

Post by Shadowfyre »

tyrantgoji wrote:^Completely ignoring the fact your going off Kong when he was still just a juvenile..
Bro. That's not the point, he said Kong was stonger without any proof to back it up.

I also believe Kong would be stronger but I don't say that because I have no feats to back that up.

That is literally the whole point. He made a claim with zero proof. So either prove that a grown Kong is stronger than a grown Muto with actual feats or prove that you do not need feats and proof to back up claims.

If I said the mother long legs was 500 feet tall and she is stronger than Godzilla and Ghidorah combined, y'all would ask for proof correct? Or at least asky why I thought that? If not, you should because I have zero feats to prove that she is.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Shadowfyre wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:^Completely ignoring the fact your going off Kong when he was still just a juvenile..
Bro. That's not the point, he said Kong was stonger without any proof to back it up.

I also believe Kong would be stronger but I don't say that because I have no feats to back that up.

That is literally the whole point. He made a claim with zero proof. So either prove that a grown Kong is stronger than a grown Muto with actual feats or prove that you do not need feats and proof to back up claims.

If I said the mother long legs was 500 feet tall and she is stronger than Godzilla and Ghidorah combined, y'all would ask for proof correct? Or at least asky why I thought that? If not, you should because I have zero feats to prove that she is.
Yeah but you were way to upset about that than you should have.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

I thought the regular GVK discussion thread was closed because of this shit.
Last edited by UltramanGoji on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

UltramanGoji wrote:I thought the regular GVK discussion thread was closed because of this poop.
Giratina closed it because there was almost nothing to talk about so everyone either just ran around in circles about things already discussed or spammed...and there's still absolutely nothing to talk about,so people are doing it again.

I hope when the trailer or whatever pops up,the main thread gets reopened.

Shadowfyre
Monarch Researcher

Post by Shadowfyre »

Ok, well I am sorry. I frequent another board where we argue stuff like this and people make claims without proof and it's annoying. My apologies, rereading my first post I sound like a dick. My bad.

That being said, of course Kong should be a complete physical powerhouse.

Added in 1 hour 13 minutes 38 seconds:
So what kinda attacks do y'all wanna see em land on each other?

Kong: I better see a flying haymaker and I wanna see him actually like slam Godzilla

Godzillla: besides a breath attack I wanna see him tailswipe Kong so hard that it knocks him like completely across the city

JGAR
Futurian

Post by JGAR »

Yooo 8-)

Thegarbagemonster
EDF Instructor

Post by Thegarbagemonster »

Shadowfyre wrote: So what kinda attacks do y'all wanna see em land on each other?
I want Godzilla to pull the classic jaw breaker on Kong for a change. See how HE likes it.

And it would be sweet to see Kong rip up a telephone pole and use it as essentially a massive baseball bat with electric whips attached!

Moogabunga
EDF Instructor

Post by Moogabunga »

Shadowfyre
Monarch Researcher

Post by Shadowfyre »

I don't think you mean telephone pole bro. Way to small. Maybe a 200 foot redwood

And that link just made me want it more

Added in 40 seconds:
I don't think you mean telephone pole bro. Way to small. Maybe a 200 foot redwood

And that link just made me want it more

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

JGAR
Futurian

Post by JGAR »

_JNavs_ wrote:
Who's this Vahn guy?
A film editor who recently hinted that the next trailers after the Star Wars trailer were gonna be Bond and this film. He’s got a decent track record, usually a bit more quiet than ViewerAnon though. He doesn’t give giant leaks like Anon.
Yooo 8-)

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Post by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX »

Awesome! I'd say we get something in 2 weeks.

Cookson
Futurian

Post by Cookson »

Could we actually get the trailer November 3rd?
"We knew the world would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people cried, most people were silent."~Robert Oppenheimer

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

As long as we get it by the end of November I'll be happy
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Gojira2K
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira2K »

If this Vahn guy is legit, I'm going to guess we might get something with Doctor Sleep.
Twelfth Brother, Jedi Killer
Brazilian Moviegoers
Spoiler:
G2000 wrote:
KinoKaiser wrote:Is the Brazil market big or something?
Definitely, there's like a Brazilian moviegoers there
TK Park
Spoiler:
_JNavs_ wrote:
goji89 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: Dun dun
dun dun
dah dah dah
da da
da dunnnnnnnnn

*Giant BARAGONBREH comes out of the woods and roars*

*A bunch of Goji89s run across the screen in packs" :lol:
Go faster! *Baragonbreh in mirror is closer than he appears*
*Baragonbreh sneaks up on 3 unsuspecting New TK user raptors and just mauls them before disappearing*

Moogabunga
EDF Instructor

Post by Moogabunga »

Gojira2K wrote:If this Vahn guy is legit, I'm going to guess we might get something with Doctor Sleep.

That tweet from Vahn combined with knowledge that Empire will most definitely have images of GvK in their 2020 preview edition releasing this week, and that Warner Bros has a film coming up very soon is all just too perfect

The hype is about to begin

BurningCoolMan
JXSDF Technician

Post by BurningCoolMan »

Moogabunga wrote:
Gojira2K wrote:If this Vahn guy is legit, I'm going to guess we might get something with Doctor Sleep.

That tweet from Vahn combined with knowledge that Empire will most definitely have images of GvK in their 2020 preview edition releasing this week, and that Warner Bros has a film coming up very soon is all just too perfect

probably not with doctor sleep considering he already said the "no time to die" trailer would come first, and we have no idea when that one releases
Last edited by BurningCoolMan on Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gojira2K
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira2K »

BurningCoolMan wrote:
Moogabunga wrote:

probably not with doctor sleep considering he already said the "no time to die" trailer would come first, and we have no idea when that one releases
If not then I could see it being released with either Frozen 2 or on Thanksgiving. The only thing that makes me think that a GvK trailer is coming out first, is because No Time to Die, just finished filming today.
Twelfth Brother, Jedi Killer
Brazilian Moviegoers
Spoiler:
G2000 wrote:
KinoKaiser wrote:Is the Brazil market big or something?
Definitely, there's like a Brazilian moviegoers there
TK Park
Spoiler:
_JNavs_ wrote:
goji89 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: Dun dun
dun dun
dah dah dah
da da
da dunnnnnnnnn

*Giant BARAGONBREH comes out of the woods and roars*

*A bunch of Goji89s run across the screen in packs" :lol:
Go faster! *Baragonbreh in mirror is closer than he appears*
*Baragonbreh sneaks up on 3 unsuspecting New TK user raptors and just mauls them before disappearing*