Godzilla vs Kong Rumor Thread (SPOILERS)

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
BurningCoolMan
JXSDF Technician

Re: Godzilla vs Kong Rumor Thread (SPOILERS)

Post by BurningCoolMan »

if I wanted to watch every Godzilla and King Kong movie leading up to GvK but only 1 movie a week, when should I start?

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

BurningCoolMan wrote:if I wanted to watch every Godzilla and King Kong movie leading up to GvK but only 1 movie a week, when should I start?
Figure it out. It's not hard to count the days and apply it to the amount of movies.

Godzillasaurus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzillasaurus »

UltramanGoji wrote:
BurningCoolMan wrote:if I wanted to watch every Godzilla and King Kong movie leading up to GvK but only 1 movie a week, when should I start?
Figure it out. It's not hard to count the days and apply it to the amount of movies.
"How To Make People Hate This Forum 101"

Hokmuto
EDF Instructor

Post by Hokmuto »

How many more random questions do you have? :lol:

Kidding around of course....for the most part
Long Live The King

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Godzillasaurus wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:
"How To Make People Hate This Forum 101"
I mean if you want to spoonfeed people simple math solutions, go ahead.

BurningCoolMan
JXSDF Technician

Post by BurningCoolMan »

there a total of 42 Godzilla and King Kong Movies, which means I'll have to start next week too watch all the movies before GvK comes out.

KaijuShill17
Monsterland Worker

Post by KaijuShill17 »

BurningCoolMan wrote:there a total of 42 Godzilla and King Kong Movies, which means I'll have to start next week too watch all the movies before GvK comes out.
If I didn't just finish a Godzilla marathon last week, I'd do that too.

gigaraptor99
Samurai

Post by gigaraptor99 »

BurningCoolMan wrote:it's totally a skullcrawler subspecies
Going by the leaked image the head looks very similar even if the picture is blurry but Sayaka said that is not a Skullcrawler.

''Lots of monsters going crazy at each other''

Last edited by gigaraptor99 on Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.”

''Mankind is poised midway between the gods and the beasts, that may have been true in Plotinus time, but clearly we've fallen quite a way since then."

BurningCoolMan
JXSDF Technician

Post by BurningCoolMan »

gigaraptor99 wrote:
Going by the leaked image the head looks very similar even if the picture is blurry but Sayaka said that is not a Skullcrawler.

Well I think sayaka is wrong in this case, my eyes and brain are telling me it's some kinda skullcrawlerl so I believe it related to skullcrawler somehow

ReiwaGodzilla
Interpol Agent

Post by ReiwaGodzilla »

BurningCoolMan wrote:
gigaraptor99 wrote:

Well I think sayaka is wrong in this case, my eyes and brain are telling me it's some kinda skullcrawlerl so I believe it related to skullcrawler somehow
Well, i agree with Sayaka, but, that thing at least looks like it's related to the Skull Crawlers somehow. Anxiously waiting for some Godzilla Youtuber theorist to speculate that creature is a female version of Skull Crawler, sexual dimorfism, and utilize Femuto and Hokmuto somehow as an example of that. Actually, does somebody even thought how the Skull Crawlers reproduce?
When those fleeting lives destined to die, forget their humbleness and sing praises of their glory, such will shake the very heavens and split the earth, and they shall know the wrath of the divine. The inevitable incarnation of destruction. So, you show yourself at last. Since we last saw each other, it has been 20 years for us and 20,000 years for you. It's been a while... Oh, King of Destruction.

Shin Gabara
Monarch Researcher

Post by Shin Gabara »

Parthenogenesis. There are no male skullcrawlers.

There is an example or two of the phenomena in reptiles.
Last edited by Shin Gabara on Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. . .

gigaraptor99
Samurai

Post by gigaraptor99 »

ReiwaGodzilla wrote: Well, i agree with Sayaka, but, that thing at least looks like it's related to the Skull Crawlers somehow. Anxiously waiting for some Godzilla Youtuber theorist to speculate that creature is a female version of Skull Crawler, sexual dimorfism, and utilize Femuto and Hokmuto somehow as an example of that. Actually, does somebody even thought how the Skull Crawlers reproduce?
I agree the head is very similar, i really hope we discover more of the skullcrawlers and the fauna of the hollow earth in GVK.
Shin Gabara wrote:Parthenogenesis. There are no male skullcrawlers.

Most probably tbh, there are some monitor lizards that do it and the skullcrawlers look like related to the varanids.
“Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.”

''Mankind is poised midway between the gods and the beasts, that may have been true in Plotinus time, but clearly we've fallen quite a way since then."

Kiryu2020
Yojimbo

Post by Kiryu2020 »

reading what adam of monsters said, on youtube I have seen that many say the leaks that sayaka has done in this forum, but what generates me doubt is that in some they mention that apart from Mechagozilla, Godzilla and Kong, a kaiju will appear that until Now his name and design are unknown, in other videos they mention that he is called World Destroyer, so I ask them. Will a new titan appear apart from Kong, Godzilla, MG and the Skullcrawler?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Kiryu2020 wrote:reading what adam of monsters said, on youtube I have seen that many say the leaks that sayaka has done in this forum, but what generates me doubt is that in some they mention that apart from Mechagozilla, Godzilla and Kong, a kaiju will appear that until Now his name and design are unknown, in other videos they mention that he is called World Destroyer, so I ask them. Will a new titan appear apart from Kong, Godzilla, MG and the Skullcrawler?
No world destroyer. That was a false rumor from eons ago that got debunked time and time again.

You can expect more new Titans, but none play a "big bad" role.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Kiryu2020
Yojimbo

Post by Kiryu2020 »

I'm glad that does not appear, since that would take away Godzilla and Kong's attention and instead of watching a fight between them we will see a team against a super titan, What intrigues me most about this movie is that history will have MG in this movie, both its origin in the MV and know what they will do with it in the movie

ReiwaGodzilla
Interpol Agent

Post by ReiwaGodzilla »

Oh, i really like that hypothesis, it's so exciting!
Yes, also, thanks for reminding me about that, it's a really interesting thing to study.

Added in 2 minutes :
gigaraptor99 wrote:
ReiwaGodzilla wrote: Well, i agree with Sayaka, but, that thing at least looks like it's related to the Skull Crawlers somehow. Anxiously waiting for some Godzilla Youtuber theorist to speculate that creature is a female version of Skull Crawler, sexual dimorfism, and utilize Femuto and Hokmuto somehow as an example of that. Actually, does somebody even thought how the Skull Crawlers reproduce?
I agree the head is very similar, i really hope we discover more of the skullcrawlers and the fauna of the hollow earth in GVK.

Most probably tbh, there are some monitor lizards that do it and the skullcrawlers look like related to the varanids.

Definitely, i prefer much more that hypothesis that Skull Crawlers are just big, very big and weird varanids instead of that hypothesis that Skull Crawlers are mammals related to Pakicetus and of course, whales.
Last edited by ReiwaGodzilla on Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When those fleeting lives destined to die, forget their humbleness and sing praises of their glory, such will shake the very heavens and split the earth, and they shall know the wrath of the divine. The inevitable incarnation of destruction. So, you show yourself at last. Since we last saw each other, it has been 20 years for us and 20,000 years for you. It's been a while... Oh, King of Destruction.

ReiwaGodzilla
Interpol Agent

Post by ReiwaGodzilla »

If Kong is God on Skull Island and the Skull Crawlers are the demons, then, what is Mechagodzilla?

Tyrant28
JXSDF Technician

Post by Tyrant28 »

ReiwaGodzilla wrote:If Kong is God on Skull Island and the Skull Crawlers are the demons, then, what is Mechagodzilla?
False Prophet. But that is just going off the leak of MG luring Godzilla/other titans.
MrRockett wrote: They are a sticky bunch for sure. In 2014 all the guys were gathered around the Gravity booth to get a glimpse and maybe an autograph from Sandra Bullock. Some ass jockey decided to not crop dust the crowd, dude let off some straight napalm and cleared a 20 ft radius and didn’t flinch, he just moved up closer. I prayed Sandra wouldn’t catch a whiff, talk about Endgame....just gross.

Gothicserpent
Gotengo Officer

Post by Gothicserpent »

Kiryu2020 wrote:I'm glad that does not appear, since that would take away Godzilla and Kong's attention and instead of watching a fight between them we will see a team against a super titan, What intrigues me most about this movie is that history will have MG in this movie, both its origin in the MV and know what they will do with it in the movie
Well, supposedly they're teaming up against MG after they fight. So the same thing is more or less happening.
"HAY ANGUIRUS"
"WHADDA WANT?"
"SUMPTIN FUNNEH GOIN ON, YOU BETTAH CHECK!"
"OKAY"
GTU wrote:There are so many concept versions of Bagan they could give him his own toyline. That's why I'm banking on a Monsterarts sub-line called SH Baganarts.

Kiryu2020
Yojimbo

Post by Kiryu2020 »

Gothicserpent wrote:
Kiryu2020 wrote:I'm glad that does not appear, since that would take away Godzilla and Kong's attention and instead of watching a fight between them we will see a team against a super titan, What intrigues me most about this movie is that history will have MG in this movie, both its origin in the MV and know what they will do with it in the movie
Well, supposedly they're teaming up against MG after they fight. So the same thing is more or less happening.
Sounds interesting as long as I don't finish the movie with Godzilla and Kong being friends, talking about MG sayaka has said anything else about MG? I am interested in how they will work in the MV, I have seen on youtube and twitter that they mention that the brain of ghidorah will be used and in other places that it will be like in Toho, controlled by humans, I am new to the forum and I could not read all sayaka leaks