Your fears for Godzilla King of the Monsters

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
omgitsgodzilla
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Your fears for Godzilla King of the Monsters

Post by omgitsgodzilla »

You can't underestimate the sheer power of Ghidorah's ultimate finishing attack, the Gravity Yeet
RED MENACE
Projects YouTube Patreon

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

omgitsgodzilla wrote:You can't underestimate the sheer power of Ghidorah's ultimate finishing attack, the Gravity Yeet
The Gravity Yeet sends all it's unfortunate passengers into Earths atmosphere at a near 4 Billion times the speed of light.

Crashing the victims into the Earth's core before they even know they left the ground. Causing an instant global apocalypse, in which the entire planet sucks itself in and implodes on impact.

Quite a stunning display indeed.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Dv-218
Futurian

Post by Dv-218 »

_JNavs_ wrote:
omgitsgodzilla wrote:You can't underestimate the sheer power of Ghidorah's ultimate finishing attack, the Gravity Yeet
The Gravity Yeet sends all it's unfortunate passengers into Earths atmosphere at a near 4 Billion times the speed of light.

Crashing the victims into the Earth's core before they even know they left the ground. Causing an instant global apocalypse, in which the entire planet sucks itself in and implodes on impact.

Some say that he perfected this disastrous, beautiful and devastating move while letting out his feelings, after years of his father scorning him and not allowing him to hit that yeet.

Eventually, he did hit that yeet. Sent his old man right into Venus, the bastard.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Dv-218 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:

Some say that he perfected this disastrous, beautiful and devastating move while letting out his feelings, after years of his father scorning him and not allowing him to hit that yeet.

Eventually, he did hit that yeet. Sent his old man right into Venus, the bastard.
There are ancient texts through out the tombs of Egypt that seem to imply this mighty move has been used not only on his father, but on the women and children of his bloodline as well. Which is why he is considered to be The Planet Yeeter...
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Thu May 16, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dv-218
Futurian

Post by Dv-218 »

_JNavs_ wrote:
Dv-218 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: The Gravity Yeet sends all it's unfortunate passengers into Earths atmosphere at a near 4 Billion times the speed of light.

There are ancient texts through out the tombs of Egypt that seem to imply this mighty move has been used not only on his father, but on the women and children of his bloodline as well. Which is why he is considered to be The Planet Yeeter...
Alright, now this? This is perfection. The absolute magnum opus of this thread :lol:

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Dv-218 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:
Dv-218 wrote:

Alright, now this? This is perfection. The absolute magnum opus of this thread :lol:
:lol: :lol:

I'm honored, I feel like Metphies :)
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Thu May 16, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

_JNavs_ wrote:
Dv-218 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: There are ancient texts through out the tombs of Egypt that seem to imply this mighty move has been used not only on his father, but on the women and children of his bloodline as well. Which is why he is considered to be The Planet Yeeter...

Now yah just gotta cut out your eyeball and start preaching to random people in public like a nutjob
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Gojira18
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira18 »

Gawdziller1954 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:
Dv-218 wrote:

Now yah just gotta cut out your eyeball and start preaching to random people in public like a nutjob
And pray to an underwhelming flying spaghetti noodle :lol:

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Gojira18 wrote:
Gawdziller1954 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:, I'll be the new and improved Metphies, one with 2 Goldeneyes, and prays to the ever superior KOTM Ghidorah.

To bring this full circle, my fear for KOTM is that they make Ghidorah an underwhelming flying noodle, all the ads that reveal his design are fake outs, and the Grand Yeet is never performed in the film :shock:

Dv-218
Futurian

Post by Dv-218 »

_JNavs_ wrote:
Gojira18 wrote:
Gawdziller1954 wrote: Now yah just gotta cut out your eyeball and start preaching to random people in public like a nutjob
:lol: :lol:, I'll be the new and improved Metphies, one with 2 Goldeneyes, and prays to the ever superior KOTM Ghidorah.

To bring this full circle, my fear for KOTM is that they make Ghidorah an underwhelming flying noodle, all the ads that reveal his design are fake outs, and the Grand Yeet is never performed in the film :shock:
Fear not, for the Anime Ghidorah's situation is unique- he mastered the grand yeet to such a high level, he requested the elder Ghidorans to grant him the trans-universal yeetage pass, to inflict chaos upon other universes. They made him an eldricth, but he had a severe, horrible price to pay- they only allowed three of his heads to pass each dimension, thus taking his specific set of maximum yeetage skills away from him- forever. Even more insultingly, they made him entirely dependant on a race of religiously fanatical Lagolas knock-offs.
Legendary Ghidorah mastered the grand yeet hit well, but he knows better than to fully hit that yeet and repeat the catastrophic hubris of his ancestors.
Last edited by Dv-218 on Thu May 16, 2019 9:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Dv-218 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:
Gojira18 wrote: And pray to an underwhelming flying spaghetti noodle :lol:

Fear not, for the Anime Ghidorah's situation is unique- he mastered the grand yeet to such a high level, he requested the elder Ghidorans to grant him the trans-universal yeetage pass, to inflict chaos upon other universes. They made him an eldricth, but he had a severe, horrible price to pay- they only allowed three of his heads to pass each dimensions, thus taking his yeetage skills away from him- forever. Even more insultingly, they made him entirely dependant on a race of religiously fanatical Elf race.
Legendary Ghidorah mastered the grand yeet hit well, but he knows better than to fully hit that yeet and repeat the catastrophic hubris of his ancestors.
Oh thank the Elder Ghidorans, so this must be why he could only yeet through the dreams of others... Due to him being a Will Smith-esque Genie in a bottle controlled by insane Dark Elves with Sharingans...

Legendary King Yeetidorah may be our biggest fear in KOTM for the best reasons possible.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Thu May 16, 2019 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

Dv-218 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:
Gojira18 wrote: And pray to an underwhelming flying spaghetti noodle :lol:

Fear not, for the Anime Ghidorah's situation is unique- he mastered the grand yeet to such a high level, he requested the elder Ghidorans to grant him the trans-universal yeetage pass, to inflict chaos upon other universes. They made him an eldricth, but he had a severe, horrible price to pay- they only allowed three of his heads to pass each dimension, thus taking his specific set of maximum yeetage skills away from him- forever. Even more insultingly, they made him entirely dependant on a race of religiously fanatical Lagolas knock-offs.
I am shocked that you, an acolyte of Ghidorah, forgot the part about the great creators corrupting his pure and beautiful model, leaving him the partially-extant being we now know. Shame!

Dv-218
Futurian

Post by Dv-218 »

Gawdziller1954 wrote:
Dv-218 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: :lol: :lol:, I'll be the new and improved Metphies, one with 2 Goldeneyes, and prays to the ever superior KOTM Ghidorah.

I am shocked that you, an acolyte of Ghidorah, forgot the part about the great creators corrupting his pure and beautiful model, leaving him the partially-extant being we now know. Shame!
It is an important detail to be included, but to describe every single way the elders punished him for his arrogance and hubris requires a Hideaki Anno script.

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

Dv-218 wrote:
Gawdziller1954 wrote:
Dv-218 wrote:
It is an important detail to be included, but to describe every single way the elders punished him for his arrogance and hubris requires a Hideaki Anno script.
Indeed.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

What the...

I don't even know what this is. You all know better. No more of this. Next time I see it, anywhere, from you guys, it's a warning.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.