Ghidorah To Start With One Head?

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: Ghidorah To Start With One Head?

Post by BlankAccount »

BARAGONBREH wrote:No.

Have you even watched K:SI, or followed any of the promotional material whatsoever?
Have you?

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Living Corpse wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:No.

Have you even watched K:SI, or followed any of the promotional material whatsoever?
Have you?
as much as I hate Baragonbreh's behavior, im not sure how "reflecting" this argument in particular works.

morgoth
G-Force Personnel

Post by morgoth »

I think what Baragonbreh is trying to say is that in the timeline clip that was released, It clearly says "The devil has three heads."
"The wait was not a long one."

"The Devil has three heads."

HeiseiGodzilla117
Xilien Halfling

Post by HeiseiGodzilla117 »

morgoth wrote:I think what Baragonbreh is trying to say is that in the timeline clip that was released, It clearly says "The devil has three heads."
Or the fact that there's a cave painting of Ghidorah with three heads.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:This really reminds me. One of my ideal origins for King Ghidorah is in the prehistoric past. He was formally an earth monster just like Godzilla but contact with alien bacteria/microbes brought to earth by this meteorite caused him to mutate to become what he is now.
Dude I swear you're so underrated, that idea is fucking amazing!!!!
Image Image

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Notice how I no longer talk in this thread because people like you respond with unwanted condescending attitudes. A simple no would suffice. If I can request. I'd like for this thread to be locked.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

ernesth100 wrote:Notice how I no longer talk in this thread because people like you respond with unwanted condescending attitudes. A simple no would suffice. If I can request. I'd like for this thread to be locked.
Sorry man I'm confused here? I didn't insult you in any way? :eh:
Image Image

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

KingKong2005 wrote:
ernesth100 wrote:Notice how I no longer talk in this thread because people like you respond with unwanted condescending attitudes. A simple no would suffice. If I can request. I'd like for this thread to be locked.
Sorry man I'm confused here? I didn't insult you in any way? :eh:
No, not at all. I was in a salty mood yesterday. And went on one of my online sourpuss rants. To reiterate, yes I have seen the cave paintings and Monarch files. But it momentarily slipped my mind when I made this thread. That said if this thread could be moved to a different area for more relevant and lively discussion that would be acceptable.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!