How could Godzilla finish off his enemies in the sequels?

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: How could Godzilla finish off his enemies in the sequels?

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Vakanai wrote:Man of Steel style neck break could be cool.
Dorkzilla 2.0 wrote:Other than that, I think it'd be cool if the nuclear pulse attack was brought back. Maybe like it gets to the point where goji unleashes so much atomic energy with his breath attack that his body overloads and a shock wave explodes out of his body in all directions?
Which film/s had the nuclear pulse attack?
Nuclear pulse attack appearences:
Godzilla vs Biolantte
Godzilla vs King Ghidorah
Godzilla vs Mothra
Godzilla vs Destoroyah
Godzillla:2000 (maybe)
Godzilla Final Wars(maybe at end where he is getting choked by keizer ghidorah)
I may of forgot some
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Anguirus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Anguirus »

I don't want Rodan to die, I would rather him become an ally of Godzilla throughout the series.
I would love to see Godzilla use his tail again on another smaller monster.

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

Personally I wouldn't be shocked if there were zero kaiju fatalities in the upcoming films, not in G2 at least.

No monsters died in GtTHM after all.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Maybe he could smack King Ghidorah's far right head with his tail and have that head hit the middle head and then THAT one hits the one on the left, killing him. Hope that makes sense!
Resized Image

BlacktimusPrime
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlacktimusPrime »

Coobzilla03 wrote:Maybe he could smack King Ghidorah's far right head with his tail and have that head hit the middle head and then THAT one hits the one on the left, killing him. Hope that makes sense!
In the showa era, especially the late showa era, then that might have been funny/cool. In any modern goji flick (toho or legendary), it wouldn't fit the tone of the recent flicks and would cause the movie to be laughed out of theaters.
Coobzilla03 wrote:
goji89 wrote:Godzilla in general sucks. Just awful. I mean a man in a suit knocking down papercraft buildings?

Turn me into a twix and give me a break.

Mutated animals that are huge that fight each other.
Here goji, have a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Yeah, but not all modern movies have to be 100% serious.
Resized Image

The One and Only
Futurian

Post by The One and Only »

Anguirus wrote:I don't want Rodan to die, I would rather him become an ally of Godzilla throughout the series.
I would love to see Godzilla use his tail again on another smaller monster.
After a few recent viewings of the original RODAN two things come to mind. One if I wrote a Godzilla Vs. Rodan fan fic, I'd take a few cues from the flick with it having two Rodans. On that note I'd like for this flick to also feature two Rodans hatching early on in the flick ,if the speculation about him, or her showing up in SKULL ISLAND doesn't pan out. At some point the Rodans encounter King Ghidorah, and the King of Terror does in one of the pair. Have the survivor hunting down Ghidorah for revenge. And joining the fight with Godzilla and Mothra.
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Coobzilla03 wrote:Maybe he could smack King Ghidorah's far right head with his tail and have that head hit the middle head and then THAT one hits the one on the left, killing him. Hope that makes sense!

Well, he's hopeful, at least.

That's something.