GODZILLA VS. KONG (2020) General Discussion Thread (No Leaks, Unofficial Photos/Vids, etc.)

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: GODZILLA VS. KONG (2020) General Discussion Thread (No Leaks, Unofficial Photos/Vids, etc.)

Post by BlankAccount »

Moogabunga wrote:Joker is not making more $ than IT Chapter 2...
I dunno, if ever there's a scary clown to rival Pennywise it's Joker. Heck some people never heard of Pennywise till the new movies where as Joker get's shoved in our faces every other Batman film.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Re: GODZILLA VS. KONG (2020) General Discussion Thread (No Leaks, Unofficial Photos/Vids, etc.)

Post by Stump Feet »

Maybe younger audiences haven’t heard of Pennywise but that’s to be expected.

No different than that younger memeber on here who tried to argue with me the other day that no one knew what Rampage was.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Moogabunga wrote:Joker is not making more $ than IT Chapter 2...
But dude! Joker is the most iconic and most popular comic book villain and arguably among villains alone. Plus given comic book movies especially one about said villain should be a massive hit. I wouldn't be surprised if it surpassed both IT's and Deadpool's.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

Does anyone know what the rumored budget to this film is? I don't wanna start a BO war. Just curious.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

KingKaiju wrote:Does anyone know what the rumored budget to this film is? I don't wanna start a BO war. Just curious.
You don't want to start a Body Odor war.......bro we can't smell anything through our monitors.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

goji89 wrote:
KingKaiju wrote:Does anyone know what the rumored budget to this film is? I don't wanna start a BO war. Just curious.
You don't want to start a Body Odor war.......bro we can't smell anything through our monitors.
Buddy, I smell your stink everytime you post.
Long Live The Sting

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Stump Feet wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Buddy, I smell your stink everytime you post.
Must be your upper lip boy.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

My upper lip got bit off by a dog you insensitive asshole :roll:
Long Live The Sting

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Stump Feet wrote:My upper lip got bit off by a dog you insensitive asshole :roll:
He should have gone for the head.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Stump Feet wrote:My upper lip got bit off by a dog you insensitive asshole :roll:
Should have at least asked her to dinner first
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

goji89 wrote:
It worked then. I rock black alllllll day man. Seals that shit riiiiiight up!!

Added in 1 minute 34 seconds:
G2000 wrote:
Should have at least asked her to dinner first
Image :shock: :shock: :shock:

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Probably thought it looked like a dog turd and wanted a bite.

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

Really hope he's joking about the lip... Because I'm going to hell.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

G2000 wrote:Should have at least asked her to dinner first

OH SNAP! ROASTED!!!!
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
G2000 wrote:Should have at least asked her to dinner first

OH SNAP! ROASTED!!!!
If I had a dollar for every joke GodzillaFan1990 ruined by getting involved, I'd have enough to buy out Toho and produce my own Godzilla vs. Kong movie :lol:
Last edited by Stump Feet on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Long Live The Sting

Olzh26
Interpol Agent

Post by Olzh26 »

Crazy assholes

vibramrunner
JXSDF Technician

Post by vibramrunner »

Just in: Exclusive footage of King Kong and Godzilla fighting in San Diego!

https://slate.com/culture/2019/07/conan ... model.html

Hilarious stuff, video embedded on the page.

GuardianGhido
JXSDF Technician

Post by GuardianGhido »

vibramrunner wrote:Just in: Exclusive footage of King Kong and Godzilla fighting in San Diego!

Holy poop dude, post that in the spoiler thread!
DirektorSplennic wrote:Mr Goji, eabaker, and LSD are like the (un)Holy Trinity of Kaiju Kino.

JesstrK
G-Force Personnel

Post by JesstrK »

GuardianGhido wrote:
vibramrunner wrote:Just in: Exclusive footage of King Kong and Godzilla fighting in San Diego!

Holy poop dude, post that in the spoiler thread!
This is good. The more promotion and attention from public figures this movie gets, the better.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

... Really people? REALLY?

I get we're all frustrated and annoyed with the lack of actual news from Comic-con, but that's no excuse to derail and spam up the thread this badly. It just isn't. You all should know better.

Everyone who partook in this spam-fest is going to enjoy a warning.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!