GODZILLA VS. KONG (2020) General Discussion Thread (No Leaks, Unofficial Photos/Vids, etc.)

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
KingKaiju
Futurian

Re: GODZILLA VS. KONG (2020) General Discussion Thread (No Leaks, Unofficial Photos/Vids, etc.)

Post by KingKaiju »

Godzilla21 wrote:
KingKaiju wrote: But yeah, so... Godzilla vs. Kong. How big is Kong gonna be, guys?
Don't know what can really be said that hasnt been said 5,000 times.

I think waiting till we get more info until I speculate further
I wasn’t being serious

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: GODZILLA VS. KONG (2020) General Discussion Thread (No Leaks, Unofficial Photos/Vids, etc.)

Post by Giratina93 »

Yeah... I think it would be best at this point to just wait until we have some more solid information. This thread will be locked until we get something substantial to talk about, since really, there's not much to do aside from go around in circles or spam.

And as an FYI to Goji89, the conan dog stuff was perfectly fine. That at least was TANGIBLY on topic. It was the stuff before that which was off topic.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!