Longer Charge = More Shots On Standby?

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
BlankAccount
Sazer

Longer Charge = More Shots On Standby?

Post by BlankAccount »

So Alex recently added Legendary Godzilla to his fan made game Godzilla: Daikaiju Battle Royale. One of the game mechanics is if you use the Atomic Breath, his spines will contentiously glow and he'll have a second shot on standby without having to charge for it.

I know it's just a fan made game but it got me thinking. What if we've been thinking about this wrong. What if instead of being like GMK where longer charge means more power, or Heisei/GFW where longer charge means longer shot, the longer charge means more shots he can do after the initial first blast. He really only stopped just to breath in more air for his lungs to resume firing again, his spines kept glowing the whole time between shots like it was already/still charging or a second reserve was already filled and waiting on standby.

Basically his breath might be like loading shells in a shotgun. More bullets takes a longer time to reload but results in more shots available before having to reload again. Same thing here, longer recharge means more shots before having to recharge again.

PRIMEVAL
Gotengo Officer

Re: Longer Charge = More Shots On Standby?

Post by PRIMEVAL »

Also explains why the Kiss of Death only had a short charge, he may have had energy stored beforehand.

Tyrant28
JXSDF Technician

Post by Tyrant28 »

I assumed the longer the charge, the powerful the breath. Seeing how the breath looked a bit different as from the first blast and the Kiss of Death.
MrRockett wrote: They are a sticky bunch for sure. In 2014 all the guys were gathered around the Gravity booth to get a glimpse and maybe an autograph from Sandra Bullock. Some ass jockey decided to not crop dust the crowd, dude let off some straight napalm and cleared a 20 ft radius and didn’t flinch, he just moved up closer. I prayed Sandra wouldn’t catch a whiff, talk about Endgame....just gross.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Here's a video to provide visual aid for what I'm talking about.