Godzilla compared to the Biblical Leviathan

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Re: Godzilla compared to the Biblical Leviathan

Post by M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 »

Yes! I'm the same age of sexy Japanese schoolgirls!

Ot: From what I've read, Godzilla is really similar to Leviathan.
Fan of Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Sailor Moon, and Transformers.
Dezerb wrote: buenos ding dong didily dias senor.
http://i.imgur.com/PpE0DEQ.gif

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Its hinted from cave paintings which dates back to 30,000 B.C. shown in the beginning of the movie during the opening credits that Godzilla would on occasions venture to the surface and was spotted by our early ancestors hence the cave paintings. It's quite rather possible similar to our early ancestors that sightings of Godzilla by people thousands of years ago between 10,000 B.C. and 1,000 A.D. is what inspired the so called Leviathan in the bible.

Helps too considering he's 250 million years old.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

How do we know the creatures spotted wherent simply other members of Godzilla's species?
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Breakdown wrote:How do we know the creatures spotted wherent simply other members of Godzilla's species?
Because isn't Godzilla the last member of his kind? He along with the M.U.T.O.'s were the only ones that survived the extinction.

Then again though. Maybe one of the sequels will reveal more then just him actually also survived as well...

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

It could be that our ancestors saw other Godzilla's, and sightings became less and less frequent than they already where because the species was dying until the Godzilla we know was all that's left. Remember that Godzilla and others like him migrated underground to the earths core to feed on radiation.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Breakdown wrote:It could be that our ancestors saw other Godzilla's, and sightings became less and less frequent than they already where because the species was dying until the Godzilla we know was all that's left. Remember that Godzilla and others like him migrated underground to the earths core to feed on radiation.
I got it mainly from this TBH.

http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_2014.html

The creature lay dormant for eons at the bottom of the ocean, but would occasionally venture to the surface. During these periods, the gigantic kaiju would often be sighted. This led to paintings and other documented evidence dating as far back as 30,000 B.C..

Then again is it possible for anyone to write anything on Tohokingdom? :|