How Godzilla Should Have Ended

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Superrex
G-Grasper

Re: How Godzilla Should Have Ended

Post by Superrex »

I knew they were going to do a video on this, I just didn't know when. I loved every second of it. There is only one problem I had I the video, but I'm not going to go into detail about it.
Probably the unluckiest guy in the Shadow Arena
Shadow Arena History:
Wins:7
Defeats:8
Chris55 wrote:
wisper15 wrote:I sucks donkey dick.
"He's really bad at it too!"

-The donkey

Plexton
EDF Instructor

Post by Plexton »

This is one of my favourite HISHE videos, though there are a lot to choose from. I really appreciate the creativity and thought that goes into these videos, as even when they are being critical they are still very funny.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Loved it. One problem though (and this is just me being nitpicky), during the parody of the "let them fight" scene, the monsters were already in a major city, so the "nuke them before they reach a major city" solution Stenz offered would be basically useless.

Other than that, it was hilarious. Definitely agreed with them about Man of Steel-while I didn't too much for it* the people complaining about how him killing Zod and the rest when they just wanted to ressurect Krypton must have missed the part where Zod wanted to kill all life on Earth to do so.

My favorite bit? "Hey Ford, you realize how many times you've crossed paths with these giant creatures? You're like a mega-monster-magnet!"

* Actually, I kinda liked Man of Steel. Sue me.
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Superrex
G-Grasper

Post by Superrex »

G2000 wrote:Loved it. One problem though (and this is just me being nitpicky), during the parody of the "let them fight" scene, the monsters were already in a major city, so the "nuke them before they reach a major city" solution Stenz offered would be basically useless.
Yeah, this is the problem that I was talking about. I'm guessing it was put in to show what they should have done before that scene. Still really like that part though.
Shadow Arena History:
Chris55 wrote:

-The donkey

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Living Corpse wrote:That and Godzilla's a giant. Even Mothra and Gamera caused death and damages despite being good and going out of their way to help humanity. Monsters big, he's gonna cause damage.

What's Superman's excuse? :P :lol:
Size doesn't matter. He was a super-powered alien fighting against a whole gang of other super powered aliens.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GodzillaFan1992
Gotengo Officer

Post by GodzillaFan1992 »

Know what would of been even funnier, if Superman mentioned to everyone in San Francisco this "And may I forget to tell you that Godzilla and the M.U.T.O.'s are highly radioactive, chances are you've all developed cancer from the radiation left by them and are now going to die, some hero Godzilla is huh?"

Superrex
G-Grasper

Post by Superrex »

GodzillaFan1992 wrote:Know what would of been even funnier, if Superman mentioned to everyone in San Francisco this "And may I forget to tell you that Godzilla and the M.U.T.O.'s are highly radioactive, chances are you've all developed cancer from the radiation left by them and are now going to die, some hero Godzilla is huh?"
Wait, did they say that Godzilla and this universe and the M.U.T.O.s are radioactive in the film? All I remember is that they fed off of radioactive material (unless that automatically makes them radioactive).
Shadow Arena History:
Chris55 wrote:

-The donkey

GR8GODZILLAGOD
Gotengo Officer

Post by GR8GODZILLAGOD »

Superrex wrote:
GodzillaFan1992 wrote:Know what would of been even funnier, if Superman mentioned to everyone in San Francisco this "And may I forget to tell you that Godzilla and the M.U.T.O.'s are highly radioactive, chances are you've all developed cancer from the radiation left by them and are now going to die, some hero Godzilla is huh?"
Wait, did they say that Godzilla and this universe and the M.U.T.O.s are radioactive in the film? All I remember is that they fed off of radioactive material (unless that automatically makes them radioactive).
I don't think them being radioactive was ever mentioned, no.
Living Corpse wrote:Stop feeding the Mutos nukes!

Shisa Caesar
Monsterland Worker

Post by Shisa Caesar »

Gojira should've killed people as he left at the end.
Of course, that kills the whole vibe but at least is more realistic.
I mean.... they were all up on his grill when he was passed out.

Shisa Caesar
Monsterland Worker

Post by Shisa Caesar »

Shisa Caesar wrote:Gojira should've killed people as he left at the end.
Of course, that kills the whole vibe but at least is more realistic.
I mean.... they were all up on his grill when he was passed out.
I don't see how him killing a few insignificant beings for no apparent reason makes it more realistic or believable.(I think you meant believable which is often confused with realistic.)
The apparent reason is the tremendously huge creature getting up and walking away while he was surround by a whole mess of people that were very close. That's the point of the ending of the video. Everyone is cheering and somehow this thing magically doesnt touch anyone as he is walking out. But after Supes leaves Gojira does his thing again and goes on to destroy more stuff.

Shisa Caesar
Monsterland Worker

Post by Shisa Caesar »

Yes, everyone is cheering from a far distance from godzilla, thanks for reminding me.
In the movie they are in the same spot Gojira was passed out.
We never see them running away freaking out or coming back to the that spot afterwards.
It was really all magic to have that scene happen.

GodzillaDude
Futurian

Post by GodzillaDude »

Just watched it the other day, pretty hilarious! Yes they do overuse Superman, but my favorite part was when they were all cheering for him, and Godzilla got all hyped up about everyone cheering his name and belly flopped into the water! Funnier because they really made his stomach stick out :P
SA
W: 72 L: 72

Instagram: @bloodeejacobreviews

Youtube channel (TV shows, movies, games, horror in general, etc): http://www.youtube.com/c/BloodeeJacob

Dino-Mario
G-Force Personnel

Post by Dino-Mario »

Skreeeonking funny!!! I love Gipsy Danger showing up too.

Rody
Xilien Halfling

Post by Rody »

I was really pleased with HISHE's work this time around. Their Pacific Rim video didn't do anything for me (which came as a surprise, since I usually enjoy their videos), but they hit all the right marks this time. I dare say this is one of my favorites.
LegendZilla wrote:This is funny too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDxXmRCsXr0
Well, that was different! :lol:

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

I wanted to see them drop a nuke on Godzilla, only to shake it off and be like "yeah, that didn't hurt..."