Fan Monster Choices For Godzilla Sequel (Spoiler Warning)

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
he-ba
Interpol Agent
Location: Sitting home and chatting with my best friend....... Titanosaurus!!

Re: Fan Monster Choices For Godzilla Sequel (Spoiler Warning

Post by he-ba »

I liked GMK Ghidorah, although he was small and way underpowered compared to Godzilla
TK's resident Titanosaurus super-fan

Maybe Minilla was some mutation inside a Kamacarus' ootheca and that's why they attacked..... Maybe Minilla ISN'T the Son of Godzilla! He's some weird Kamacari that Godzilla felt bad for!

..... Nope, the other guys would never accept that..........

I don't know even know what a he-ba is......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!!!!!!!

he-ba
Interpol Agent
Location: Sitting home and chatting with my best friend....... Titanosaurus!!

Post by he-ba »

No I'm saying GMK Mothra looked awesome for something so different, which I thought was going to ruin her

And I did know that, btw
TK's resident Titanosaurus super-fan

Maybe Minilla was some mutation inside a Kamacarus' ootheca and that's why they attacked..... Maybe Minilla ISN'T the Son of Godzilla! He's some weird Kamacari that Godzilla felt bad for!

..... Nope, the other guys would never accept that..........

I don't know even know what a he-ba is......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!!!!!!!

KaijuDuke
G-Force Personnel

Post by KaijuDuke »

Living Corpse wrote:
he-ba wrote:I just pray Mothra doesn't look too "Organic" if you know what I mean. I think it would be a really brave move to change Mothra's appearance, because it only changed once since 1961. That once was GMK, and yet even those changes just made her more "wasp imitating moth" than an actual overhaul. King Ghidorah will look cool no matter what, Rodan will look cool IF his design is based off the one from 1956, and Godzilla, of course, shouldn't change besides the always awesome addition of battle scars.
Actually some moths in real life look like wasps to discourage something from trying to eat them, some larva even look like bird poop so as to be largely ignored by somethings that would otherwise eat them without a second thought.

GMK Mothra, despite being miscast for that film, to me is the best looking Mothra of the Millennium era, so I wouldn't mind them emulating that design for her at all, projectile stingers and all. Maybe the ultimate Mothra design could be GMK Mothra fused with Mothra Leo, another superior Mothra design (minus all the over the top insane laser effects and form changes lol). Kinda like http://warriorking4ever.deviantart.com/ ... -348854505

I may not be Mothra's biggest fan, but if we're getting her anyway (regardless of how overused she is), might as well give her a great redesign like Godzilla did...Will be interesting to see if the Shobijin/Elias & the Infant Islanders will appear in any way shape or form in Godzilla II or if they'll be removed from the picture altogether (if the Elias do appear, I think they should be human sized psychics like Miki personally rather than fairies).