Where should he stand? (Hero or Villain)

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505

What role should Godzilla play?

A hero.
5%
A threat to the world.
16%
A potential ally.
9%
An anti-hero.
64%
Other (please specify).
5%

Total votes: 56

Godzilla628
G-Grasper

Re: What personality do you want for the Big G?

Post by Godzilla628 »

I think he should be like GMK Godzilla personality wise but not origin wise.

natevirus
G-Force Personnel
Location: Normally, I'M EEEEVEERYWHEERREE!!! Physically, on Earth...Mentally, somewhere unpleasant...

Post by natevirus »

Him actually causing the destruction in the city, not him running away from the army and them somehow causing more damage. :P
"Just because you think you are a fan of something doesn't mean you have to be a bias prick about it." ಠ_ಠ
I guess I just enjoy things just to enjoy them...Nothing wrong with that, right? Isn't that what fans do?

PygmyZilla
Samurai

Post by PygmyZilla »

natevirus wrote:Him actually causing the destruction in the city, not him running away from the army and them somehow causing more damage. :P
This is exactly what I'm saying, Godzilla should be causing the destruction, not the military who is so incompetent they can't hit a giant lizard from 20 yards away.
It is truly sad when people decide it is best to abandon common sense.

KingGhidorah
Interpol Agent

Post by KingGhidorah »

PygmyZilla wrote:
natevirus wrote:Him actually causing the destruction in the city, not him running away from the army and them somehow causing more damage. :P
This is exactly what I'm saying, Godzilla should be causing the destruction, not the military who is so incompetent they can't hit a giant lizard from 20 yards away.
"What do you mean you can't shake him? Just go up Zilla can't fly or shoot atomic breathe!"
"Are you fucking kidding me? Just stop firing your Helicopters you're only shooting the fucking buildings!"
"Why didn't you idiots do an evacuation order? You just killed hundreds of civilians!"
"How did a mutated Iguana outsmart you? Did you ever even took the time to look inside the building before firing at it like madmen?!"