Godzilla 2014 Essay Trilogy by Godzilla2000Zero

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
JGAR
Futurian

Re: Godzilla 2014 Essay Trilogy by Godzilla2000Zero

Post by JGAR »

Congrats! Are you going to end your trilogy with analyzing the trailer? :D
Yooo 8-)

junkerde
Terminated
Terminated

Post by junkerde »

and obviously the rest of the background and shots will be cg'd destroyed buildings/areas

Godzilla2000Zero
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla2000Zero »

^^I've thought about doing it JGAR.
I never worked this hard all my life since the time I lost my virginity.-Gareth Edwards SDCC 2012

JGAR
Futurian

Post by JGAR »

Godzilla2000Zero wrote:^^I've thought about doing it JGAR.
Because after the Trailer comes out (or after the second Trailer comes out), I'm planning to post a video on Youtube using clips from the Trailer(s) as well as set pictures and videos of the film's production, and using them to try and piece what I think is the film's Plot. I'll also see if my predictions and guesses that I posted on the Story Ideas and Plot Speculation thread are turning out to be possibly right.
Yooo 8-)

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

Post by Mecha-SpaceGhidorah »

Awesome work man! Thanks!

I've been following this pretty closely and there were a few nuggets tucked away in those posts that I'd missed before. I'm now even more stoked for this (it is now a distinct possibility that I'll literally explode from build up "excitement pressure" when the trailer finally comes out ;) ).
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.
~ Zefram Cochrane (c. 2073)

GalacticPetey
Gotengo Officer

Post by GalacticPetey »

Man, looking back at some of those set photos are really getting me excited. Especially those shots of the clothes and the village.
I can't believe that Godzilla was the only surviving member of its species, but if we continue conducting nuclear tests, it's possible that another Godzilla might appear somewhere in the world again.