Do you plan on doing a marathon right before this comes out?

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
pikmintaro
G-Force Personnel

Re: Do you plan on doing a marathon right before this comes

Post by pikmintaro »

I've got every movie, so yeah I'll probably start watching them about a month before it comes out, two movies a day should give me plenty of time.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"
Favorite Godzilla movies
Showa Mothra vs Godzilla| Heisei Godzilla vs Destroyer| Millenium Godzilla Final Wars

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I'm still wording if I should do a video review of all the Godzilla films sometime before the movie comes out but I will be watching all the movies 28 days before the movie and then GINO either the night before or the mourning of the film before I go see it.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

miguelnuva wrote:I'm still wording if I should do a video review of all the Godzilla films sometime before the movie comes out but I will be watching all the movies 28 days before the movie and then GINO either the night before or the mourning of the film before I go see it.
I was also thinking of doing video reviews of the Godzilla films before the new movie. I was inspired to do it after watching linkara's history of power rangers

VeryMacabre
Ronin

Post by VeryMacabre »

Godzilla165 wrote:Most likely not, I don't think I can handle 28 movies at once. I'll probably just take my favorite films out of the franchise, and watch those.
That's probably what I'll do as well, but right before I go to the theater, I'm going to watch GINO so that I can remember everything I have to be thankful for. As great as Godzilla 2014 looks like it's going to be, I am afraid to get my hopes up too much, I've been hurt before... *sob*

Edit: It might be a good idea to rewatch The Mist and Monsters before going to see the new movie, just to get a refresher on how Darabont and Edwards handle giant monsters respectively.