LEGENDARY with Godzilla update from the set @ 2 pst

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
gatorzilla
EDF Instructor

Re: LEGENDARY with Godzilla update from the set @ 2 pst

Post by gatorzilla »

One thing you can take from that video is that he wants the fans to see for themselves not only how hard they are working but how dedicated he is to making a good film and keeping us in the loop.

How many other directors of big franchises do that for their fans?
IN GARETH EDWARDS WE TRUST!

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

gatorzilla wrote:Edwards did more for fans in that 1 video than the directors of GINO and GFW did combined.
This is the exact same thing I thought to myself. :lol: I honestly don't think I've ever heard of directors going out of their way to make little v-logs, even 20 second ones. Twitter and media interviews are nice, but there's just something more personal (and effective) actually seeing the director take a moment to tell the world things are OK.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

gatorzilla
EDF Instructor

Post by gatorzilla »

The official facebook page has gotten over 1,000 Likes in less than 5 hours....not bad at all 8-)

GalacticPetey
Gotengo Officer

Post by GalacticPetey »

gatorzilla wrote:The official facebook page has gotten over 1,000 Likes in less than 5 hours....not bad at all 8-)
Good. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.
I can't believe that Godzilla was the only surviving member of its species, but if we continue conducting nuclear tests, it's possible that another Godzilla might appear somewhere in the world again.

G-fan 27
Samurai

Post by G-fan 27 »

I dont know if anybody caught this or if this is in a seperate topic but here you go,

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/19/ ... -hardware/

it comes with the 20 sec video and 3 extra pics,i dont know what can you guys get out of that as far as plot or anything, i am now officially attached and i need some more info dammit!!! :D

gatorzilla
EDF Instructor

Post by gatorzilla »

G-fan 27 wrote:I dont know if anybody caught this or if this is in a seperate topic but here you go,

it comes with the 20 sec video and 3 extra pics,i dont know what can you guys get out of that as far as plot or anything, i am now officially attached and i need some more info dammit!!! :D
Oh good it says there will be more of those vlogs! Great! :D

KingGhidorah
Interpol Agent

Post by KingGhidorah »

gatorzilla wrote:
G-fan 27 wrote:I dont know if anybody caught this or if this is in a seperate topic but here you go,

Oh good it says there will be more of those vlogs! Great! :D
Sniff* Sniff* fuk yeah...