Graphic and Disturbing Images

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
junkerde
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Graphic and Disturbing Images

Post by junkerde »

*cough also living, space monkeys blood spray from neck, tits in terror of mechagodzilla

InstinctiveGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by InstinctiveGigan »

Godzilla The King wrote:I meant gore that could be considered rated R. As soon as he's ripping them apart with the guts graphically coming out, blood everywhere, its not Godzilla.
Oh, I hope they get REAL gory when he's fighting the Mutos. Like Pacific Rim's violence levels.
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:Biollante is a she. :P
My life...is a lie.
#GiganConfirmed. Spread it, embrace it, Legendary will make it. Do it now!

erod510
Samurai

Post by erod510 »

Living Corpse wrote:
junkerde wrote:*cough also living, space monkeys blood spray from neck, tits in terror of mechagodzilla
Breasts actually show up more than you think, pin ups in ROG/G1985 lockers, pin ups in GvsMegalon truck, and there's like 3 topless women in the backgound on Odo Island in Gojira when everyone is on the beach doing look out for ship wreck survivors.
I thouht I was the only one that noticed those topless old ladies on Odo Island.lol

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Living Corpse wrote:*Cough*GMK Ghdiroah bloody rain chunks, Orga bloody chunks blasted off *Cough*
And Destroyah vomiting blood as Godzilla rips out his insides. As well as Destroyah getting a chunk of his head blasted off.

Hell Pacific Rim got way with showing Kaiju get bisected, gutted by plasma weapons and getting limbs blown off while maintaining a PG rating. So I'm expecting a bit of monster violence on or near that level.

In regards to humans, if they're going to show those dead people near the trains in the film, what about a scene like in Gojira where he incinerates crowds of fleeing people?
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

pikmintaro
G-Force Personnel

Post by pikmintaro »

Gyaos wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:*Cough*GMK Ghdiroah bloody rain chunks, Orga bloody chunks blasted off *Cough*
And Destroyah vomiting blood as Godzilla rips out his insides. As well as Destroyah getting a chunk of his head blasted off.

Hell Pacific Rim got way with showing Kaiju get bisected, gutted by plasma weapons and getting limbs blown off while maintaining a PG rating. So I'm expecting a bit of monster violence on or near that level.

In regards to humans, if they're going to show those dead people near the trains in the film, what about a scene like in Gojira where he incinerates crowds of fleeing people?
Pacific Rim was PG-13, but I don't know if that had anything to do with the monsters getting beaten up, or if it was from the swearing, and blood that was on the humans a couple of times.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"
Favorite Godzilla movies
Showa Mothra vs Godzilla| Heisei Godzilla vs Destroyer| Millenium Godzilla Final Wars

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I meant to say PG-13, lol. My mistake.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

blaze
Samurai

Post by blaze »

The MPAA doesn't care about graphic anything involving fantasy creatures.

Have you read about or seen This is the end? they showed a giant demon with a giant erect penis and a demon raping a man, those are reasons to give the movie an NC-17 rating but they got away with an R rating why? because it was a cgi demon and not a real person.

junkerde
Terminated
Terminated

Post by junkerde »

also the mpaa used the excuse in xmen, because they were "mutants" not humans

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

I'd be hoping they don't overdo the disturbing images.

This is Godzilla, not Evil Dead.
Shadow Arena Records:

Wins: 1
Losses: 0

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

People dead w/ radiation burns all over. Everything else will just guarantee an R.