Funny Responses You've Seen So Far

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Carcosa
Monsterland Worker

Re: Funny Responses You've Seen So Far

Post by Carcosa »

And an episode of ultraman where he have these wierd ass gills. Proto gino im telling yall because aside from gills he got his ass whooped and its bullshit cos at recess my friend will use that to tell me Godzilla sucks before we play ultraman vs monster. Then i told that ass i let him be an ultraman of his choice before me as godzilla sit on his ass and whipe that shit eating grin off his face.

GR8GODZILLAGOD
Gotengo Officer

Post by GR8GODZILLAGOD »

KaijuMaikeru wrote:Hey guys. GUYS. Did you know Godzilla fought Gamera, teamed up with Gamera, and teamed up with Ultraman the Kung-fu robot guy? It's true!! Read all about it!!! http://m.journalstar.com/entertainment/ ... touch=true
Living Corpse wrote:Stop feeding the Mutos nukes!

kaijumaikeru
Monarch Researcher

Post by kaijumaikeru »

I must ask the guy for the titles of the films where Godzilla meets Gamera and Ultraman. I cannot find them anywhere, which means he must have seen some truly phenomenal material never revealed to the public at large. I take him at his word because he is clearly a genius far ahead of the rest of us. He even realized that Anguirus is a giant lobster and Hedorah looks like an octopus! I sure never knew that! He's totally hardcore, doods.

GR8GODZILLAGOD
Gotengo Officer

Post by GR8GODZILLAGOD »

Living Corpse wrote:I haven't even clicked the link but after reading all the sarcastic posts everyone is making my face looks just like Jack's right now. Truly a prefect reaction pic.
That reaction pic is probably the only good thing At World's End gave us. :lol:
Living Corpse wrote:Stop feeding the Mutos nukes!

Jatahaxe
Interpol Agent

Post by Jatahaxe »

a little late to the post-credit's scene discussion butI sit through the credits regardless just because I'm a purist, feel it's part of the film and feel I owe it to all the people who crafted the film if I liked it enough.
Monsters are the real people.

kaijumaikeru
Monarch Researcher

Post by kaijumaikeru »

Jatahaxe wrote:a little late to the post-credit's scene discussion butI sit through the credits regardless just because I'm a purist, feel it's part of the film and feel I owe it to all the people who crafted the film if I liked it enough.
Get outta my head.

Jatahaxe
Interpol Agent

Post by Jatahaxe »

Living Corpse wrote:I just stayed for the music.
That, too. My egotistical side labels everybody who gets up and leaves as soon as the credits start rolling as pitiful casuals. :lol:
Monsters are the real people.

kaijumaikeru
Monarch Researcher

Post by kaijumaikeru »

Jatahaxe wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:I just stayed for the music.
That, too. My egotistical side labels everybody who gets up and leaves as soon as the credits start rolling as pitiful casuals. :lol:
I remember my sheer frustration at several people walking out of Pacific Rim before seeing Hannibal Chau alive and wondering where his Goddamned shoe was! Sometimes people practically run out of the place as soon as the credits roll, like they're friggin' toxic or something.
Last edited by kaijumaikeru on Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gothicserpent
Gotengo Officer

Post by Gothicserpent »

I started staying after the credits after I first saw Chamber of Secrets at a Midnight showing. Me and my parents decided to watch the credits for some reason and we all burst out laughing when the final gag was shown.

Dunno why I felt the need to share that.
"HAY ANGUIRUS"
"WHADDA WANT?"
"SUMPTIN FUNNEH GOIN ON, YOU BETTAH CHECK!"
"OKAY"
GTU wrote:There are so many concept versions of Bagan they could give him his own toyline. That's why I'm banking on a Monsterarts sub-line called SH Baganarts.

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

Well some of us have to run out of the theater because we have weak bladders and not visiting the bathroom during the film was difficult enough. Just sayin'.
Last edited by KaijuFiend on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Was there an end credit scene?
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

SnotNose
Young Farmer

Post by SnotNose »

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z46 ... dation.jpg
Talk about Fair Weather Fans... how can you even call yourself a fan of Godzilla if you quote "Cant even watch the first movie"
Last edited by SnotNose on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SnotNose
Young Farmer

Post by SnotNose »

CaptainStarbird wrote:
SnotNose wrote:[Pic]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 1434_n.jpg[/Pic]
Talk about Fair Weather Fans... how can you even call yourself a fan of Godzilla if you quote "Cant even watch the first movie"
Seems like they wouldn't be able to enjoy a more suit-like CG Godzilla by this logic. :lol:
Aint it the truth!.. its sad though... i cant even IMAGINE what it must be like to miss out on so many great movies out of nothing but pure Bias and Stupidity..
when i first watched the Documentary about Godzilla, and how horrible the conditions was inside that first suit.. it really gave me a new understanding of just how much they went through TO make that movie..
i liked the new Legendary version quite a lot (well, while Godzilla was on screen anyway) but to say ALL the past movies are basically Garbage because they didn't use CGI is just incredibly stupid..

HannibalBarca
Gotengo Officer

Post by HannibalBarca »

In my opinion, of course.

HannibalBarca
Gotengo Officer

Post by HannibalBarca »

Are you unfamiliar with The Onion?

HannibalBarca
Gotengo Officer

Post by HannibalBarca »

They have a weekly political cartoon that's designed to be as awful, obvious, and bizarre as possible.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

SnotNose wrote:http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z46 ... dation.jpg
Those are especially insulting, seeing as the page they're on is the Stan Winston School of Character Arts. Stan Winston was the Jesus Christ of practical effects.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LiquidG »

Here's another cutie patutie giving his thoughties on da movie gius :angel:

http://youtu.be/xvBofg2G5UI
TK's official member of the "Three L's of the Apocalypse"

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

LiquidG wrote:Here's another cutie patutie giving his thoughties on da movie gius :angel:

The rage is strong in this one.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Janjira54
Gotengo Officer

Post by Janjira54 »

LiquidG wrote:Here's another cutie patutie giving his thoughties on da movie gius :angel:

"It doesn't look realistic at all" I like how he calls the mutos, Flying Motherfuckers. And how he screams at random parts
EDIT: Also, whats this about Godzilla being ressurected?! How did he get that out of the plot?!
Last edited by Janjira54 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.