Funny Responses You've Seen So Far

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
kaijumaikeru
Monarch Researcher

Re: Funny Responses You've Seen So Far

Post by kaijumaikeru »

Janjira54 wrote:
LiquidG wrote:Here's another cutie patutie giving his thoughties on da movie gius :angel:

http://youtu.be/xvBofg2G5UI
Dude needs medication.

LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LiquidG »

Janjira54 wrote:
LiquidG wrote:Here's another cutie patutie giving his thoughties on da movie gius :angel:

"It doesn't look realistic at all" I like how he calls the mutos, Flying Motherfuckers. And how he screams at random parts
EDIT: Also, whats this about Godzilla being ressurected?! How did he get that out of the plot?!
Try not to think about to too much Jan, circus chimps were never known for their quality film reviews or cohesive and rational thought porocesses.
TK's official member of the "Three L's of the Apocalypse"

kaijumaikeru
Monarch Researcher

Post by kaijumaikeru »

This is why the internet is a double-edged sword. On one hand, it is an incredible tool that has done much to further humankind. On the other hand, it provides an outlet for maniacal manchildren off their meds to scream into a camera and upload it for the world to see.

LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LiquidG »

KaijuMaikeru wrote:This is why the internet is a double-edged sword. On one hand, it is an incredible tool that has done much to further humankind. On the other hand, it provides an outlet for maniacal manchildren off their meds to scream into a camera and upload it for the world to see.
It's the equivalent of real life cap locks, either way you look and sound like a fucking moron.

Janjira54
Gotengo Officer

Post by Janjira54 »

LiquidG wrote:
KaijuMaikeru wrote:This is why the internet is a double-edged sword. On one hand, it is an incredible tool that has done much to further humankind. On the other hand, it provides an outlet for maniacal manchildren off their meds to scream into a camera and upload it for the world to see.
It's the equivalent of real life cap locks, either way you look and sound like a skreeonk moron.
Yeah, and apparently anyone who likes it has never seen a G movie before (he was refering to 98) and we all love dick :roll:

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

For some reason I have a feeling I'll be getting into something brain cell killing if I click that link.
How long has it been? I honestly forgot.
TK's resident Ed, Edd n Eddy fan.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 54/9ae.gif
[pic=http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/lt+courtes ... fa40b3496a

Janjira54
Gotengo Officer

Post by Janjira54 »

EdGojira wrote:

For some reason I have a feeling I'll be getting into something brain cell killing if I click that link.
Basically, a 38 year old man child goes on a tantrum about flying motherfuckers tickling Godzilla

Janjira54
Gotengo Officer

Post by Janjira54 »

Living Corpse wrote:
I know. On the net the negative nannies are always more vocal than anyone else even if they are in the minority and not the majority.

Seriously look at any film that made a killing and is LOVED like Captain America and I swear some of the places like IMDB would convince you it was hated and bombed if you didn't know any better.
iMDB and 4Chan absolutely HATE G14

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Janjira54 wrote: 4Chan absolutely HATES G14
No they don't. Try frequenting /co/ or /toy/, there's lots of people who enjoyed the movie.

And 4chan isn't that bad, you're all thinking mostly of /b/ which is full of 'tards and /pol/. If you actually looked at the more serious boards/threads, it's just like here except with a lot more anonymity and more frequent uses of the word "autism".

Janjira54
Gotengo Officer

Post by Janjira54 »

UltramanGoji wrote:
Janjira54 wrote: 4Chan absolutely HATES G14
No they don't. Try frequenting /co/ or /toy/, there's lots of people who enjoyed the movie.

And 4chan isn't that bad, you're all thinking mostly of /b/ which is full of 'tards and /pol/. If you actually looked at the more serious boards/threads, it's just like here except with a lot more anonymity and more frequent uses of the word "autism".
I do frequent those boards. Every other sentence in /toy/ is "yeah, its better then the entire movie" or on /TV/ theres at least 2 boards at a time trashing this movie.
CaptainStarbird wrote:4Chan aren't people, guys.
how could I forget

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Janjira54 wrote:Every other sentence in /toy/ is "yeah, its better then the entire movie"
Mmmm, no.

The only comparisons in /toy/ right now involving Godzilla is that the NECA is better looking than the SHMA (which they're right about)
Janjira54 wrote: or on /TV/...
Stop.

/tv/ hates 2001. That should give you a good enough idea of how much they're opinion values.
lel top quality joke haven't seen this before
CaptainStarbird wrote:We could start an entire thing around shit 4Channers say, really. :lol:
No.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

CaptainStarbird wrote:Point one, generally sarcasm.
Point two, we could.
Didn't say we SHOULD, but we COULD.
"Shit IMDb users say" was stupid enough.

We COULD start a greentext story thread, but I doubt that it would last long before being moved to the Funny Pictures Thread.
Living Corpse wrote:....This is the other reason why I hate the chans, I can't tell what the fuck anyone is saying because it all sounds like fucking secret codes.

Yes, I'm an old man out of his time.
Get with the times, grandpa! :P

Janjira54
Gotengo Officer

Post by Janjira54 »

UltramanGoji wrote:
Janjira54 wrote:Every other sentence in /toy/ is "yeah, its better then the entire movie"
Mmmm, no.

The only comparisons in /toy/ right now involving Godzilla is that the NECA is better looking than the SHMA (which they're right about)
Janjira54 wrote: or on /TV/...
Stop.

/tv/ hates 2001. That should give you a good enough idea of how much they're opinion values.
lel top quality joke haven't seen this before
CaptainStarbird wrote:We could start an entire thing around shit 4Channers say, really. :lol:
No.
On /toy/ check out the one Jakks Pacific thread. As for /TV/ I did not know that, so thanks for the warning :)

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Janjira54 wrote: On /toy/ check out the one Jakks Pacific thread.
If you're talking about posts like this:
It takes more focus on kickass and his family. Also for some reason godzilla goes berserk when they get to a bridge, when following him across the ocean didnt upset him at all. Its pretty weird, considering the ending treats him like a hero when hes nothing more than a mindless rampaging monster.
They're not bashing the movie. They're discussing it.
Janjira54 wrote: As for /TV/ I did not know that, so thanks for the warning :)
No problem.

Worst boards are /mu/, /b/, /r9k/, and /mlp/.

Gothicserpent
Gotengo Officer

Post by Gothicserpent »

Both films have scenes of a monster passing by a window full of civilians. What a ripoff.
"HAY ANGUIRUS"
"WHADDA WANT?"
"SUMPTIN FUNNEH GOIN ON, YOU BETTAH CHECK!"
"OKAY"
GTU wrote:There are so many concept versions of Bagan they could give him his own toyline. That's why I'm banking on a Monsterarts sub-line called SH Baganarts.

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

Wow... someone needs to get this dude some medication. He's shouting his head off at no one, and that may just make it one of the greatest what-the-fucks I've ever seen. He thinks people who thought the film was good were "--------" and deserve to die? "Godzilla dies in the 50s from a napalm bomb, then in the 90s he just resurrects, in 99, then lies dormant for 15 years and wakes the fuck up." He clearly didn't even pay attention to the film. He is possibly the best example I have seen of a "spoiled-by-too-much-action/ wants-bayformers-action-in-every-film" type of person.
Dammit, I usually loved Cracked articles, but this one was just fucking stupid.

InstinctiveGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by InstinctiveGigan »

Could care less about his opinion on the film, his insult to everyone who DID like it is appalling. He wishes for them to die? Nice.
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:Biollante is a she. :P
My life...is a lie.
#GiganConfirmed. Spread it, embrace it, Legendary will make it. Do it now!

DaddlerTheDalek
Monarch Researcher

Post by DaddlerTheDalek »

I think I just lost another Braincell... Why did I even watched this...
"hugging and shit", "tickling" & "--------"....
Tails wrote:You're watching a Poster!

kaijumaikeru
Monarch Researcher

Post by kaijumaikeru »

I really do believe that guy's mental health is in question. Not that I feel sorry for him, because he's being so Goddamn nasty about it, and even wishing death on people over a f*cking movie.

LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LiquidG »

Living Corpse wrote:He's everything wrong with any fanbase ever. He's the guy that when people outside see him and how he acts they get the wrong impression and think all nerds are man-children who throw bitch fits over nothing.

Basically people like him give more reasonable fans a bad name.
Basically a living meme, the moment you can be classified as that you've failed at life in every way possible.