The Merchandise Thread

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26327&p=1472505
Dv-218
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby Dv-218 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:40 pm

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Xplus Gigantic Series!

https://mobile.twitter.com/resurrection ... 2843728896

Holy sh*t, now this is skreeonking awesome. Shame it'll probably cost like two livers combined :lol:

Moogabunga
G-Grasper

Postby Moogabunga » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:27 am

Video of X Plus Gigantic figure

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:01 am

Actually surprised were getting G19 before a G14 but hey no skin off my back as I prefer this iteration of the design anyway.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

daveblackeye15
G-Grasper

Postby daveblackeye15 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 am

Sheesh how many toys are we up to now? I don't know if I'll go for the cheaper action figures, doubt I'll go for the monster arts so I'm hoping that Neca has great stuff. Maybe get a giant King Ghidorah if they do that since I got giant Godzilla, Kong and George.

Living Corpse
Keizer

Postby Living Corpse » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:41 am

From Chris55.

Major sssspielberg!
Samurai

Postby Major sssspielberg! » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:24 pm

Living Corpse wrote:From Chris55.

These are absolute gold right here
PitchBlackProgress wrote:Minya’s got class, dude one-shot Ghidorah and got all that MonsterLand p****y afterwards.

:xilien: :xilien: :xilien: Join me in.... Escape! :xilien: :xilien: :xilien:

gottatalktothefake
G-Grasper

Postby gottatalktothefake » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:50 pm

Living Corpse wrote:From Chris55.

Hoping for a group of fans to recreate the movie with the costumes
Last edited by gottatalktothefake on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smuggers wrote:How could Dougherty do this to us bros... he's defiling our beloved monsters right before our eyes, charging $15 a pop and getting millions in the process... I thought he was a trufan? I guess this was all some sick joke orchestrated by Thomas Tull for almost a decade...

Oh well. Guess I won't see the movie for myself and form my own opinion, I've basically already seen it in my mind from what I've read online and I know a lame duck when I see one. Time to whip out the 'ol 12 gauge

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Neca recently said a total of 4 figures will be revealed at Toy Fair. Whether that means all 4 kaiju or just 4 different figures I don't know.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!

UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby UltramanGoji » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:02 pm

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Neca recently said a total of 4 figures will be revealed at Toy Fair. Whether that means all 4 kaiju or just 4 different figures I don't know.

If they're smart, it'll be all four kaiju.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Postby Maverick Centigrade » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:34 am

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Neca recently said a total of 4 figures will be revealed at Toy Fair. Whether that means all 4 kaiju or just 4 different figures I don't know.

I think it'll be all 4 main kaiju from KOTM. People keep asking Randy on Twitter specifically about KOTM and he has said ToyFair.
So then Worf suddenly has a purple space bazooka...

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:45 am

Either way I'm curious to see how compare to the Monsterarts. Honestly I'm hoping Godzilla will be bigger than the previous G14 but I guess that's hoping for too much.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

AtomicMorningBreath
Yin-Yang Master

Postby AtomicMorningBreath » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:23 pm

I'm surprised no one is talking about the dog costume. Hell, I'm thinking of getting a pet just so I can dress them up as Godzilla LOL
"It's ok, they're all smoking."

dillonking55
Yin-Yang Master

Postby dillonking55 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:12 am

New blind bag collectables for Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Includes variations of the main 4 (including some spoilers), along with a random soilder that might be based on O'shea Jackson Jr.'s character & a really angry looking Larva Mothra lol

https://toybook.com/monogram-internatio ... -frozen-2/

warman222
Interpol Agent

Postby warman222 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:24 am

bahahaha why is larva Mothra so angry? But it's like shes pouting which makes it kind of adorable. And mild spoilers but it's... ambiguous so I'd say if you were to see it wouldn't actually spoil anything. Wtf is the figure below the top Godzilla though?
gottatalktothefake wrote:Why is it so hard just to be decent to each other and respect the tastes and opinions of others respectfully?

_JNavs_
EDF Soldier

Postby _JNavs_ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:30 am

warman222 wrote:bahahaha why is larva Mothra so angry? But it's like shes pouting which makes it kind of adorable. And mild spoilers but it's... ambiguous so I'd say if you were to see it wouldn't actually spoil anything. Wtf is the figure below the top Godzilla though?

Is that trooper O'Shea Jackson? he must be a really cool character lol. This may boost his career into the big leagues since it's such a great cast to begin with and he has his own certain vibe.

Speaking of spoilers I'm surprised to see 3 of said spoiler even though I kinda expected it. Figured the trailers were meant to cover up certain aspects of the design
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Apprentice. きの Dragon Tamer. ニューヨーク市.

ultrazilla
Samurai

Postby ultrazilla » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:27 am

Neca finally unleashed their stuffs!

Love the new 2019 Godzilla mold, it looks so much more detailed and better painted than the G14 one :shock: . Mothra and Rodan are also present and looking good too! No sign of King Ghidorah tho.

GFan327
Samurai

Postby GFan327 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:36 am

Jakks Pacific Toy Fair booth

daveblackeye15
G-Grasper

Postby daveblackeye15 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:56 am

Geez how many Ghidorah figures will they have? I got a nephew that is getting into Godzilla stuff and my brother mentioned that he wants a King Ghidorah toy. Now my brother doesn't want to be spoiled by what monsters that will be in the next Godzilla so hopefully he's still surprised.
But I was all 'oh I can look around Ebay or Amazon. I mean might be pricey but hey I don't see your kids every year right?'

Chris55
Site Director | Media Relations
Site Director | Media Relations

Postby Chris55 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:06 am

daveblackeye15 wrote:Geez how many Ghidorah figures will they have? I got a nephew that is getting into Godzilla stuff and my brother mentioned that he wants a King Ghidorah toy. Now my brother doesn't want to be spoiled by what monsters that will be in the next Godzilla so hopefully he's still surprised.
But I was all 'oh I can look around Ebay or Amazon. I mean might be pricey but hey I don't see your kids every year right?'

There's only 2 Ghidorah's. The 3 inch and that 6.
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

daveblackeye15
G-Grasper

Postby daveblackeye15 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:11 am

Well I see four. The one on strings and looks like they got monsters standing on destroyed cities. Still I'm like here's just the Jakks and then there's Neca and Monster Arts and oh man I keep eyeing that SHMA King Ghidorah and I'm telling myself 'no!'

May as well go big for the nephew you know? Get the big Ghidorah toy at the top right...but they need a Godzilla too...and a Rodan...and a Mothra...and...

Return to “MonsterVerse (2014-Current)”