Weakest monster in the Millennium Series

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
DaddlerTheDalek
Monarch Researcher

Re: Weakest monster in the Millennium Series

Post by DaddlerTheDalek »

some of the GFW Kaijus like Ebirah or Kamacuras.
Tails wrote:You're watching a Poster!

MechaZillaClone
GPN Volunteer

Post by MechaZillaClone »

Kamacuras and Hedorah, Hedorah was destroyed by Godzilla's Atomic Breath, which was very inaffected against the Showa Hedorah, and Kamacuras was killed by being stabbed by a power tower, Really? Zilla could actually fight, he just couldn't beat Godzilla (rightfully so), That's why I chose Hedorah and Kamacuras.
Shadow Arena
Wins-0
Losses-2

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Kamoebas was the weakest, hands down :huge:
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

..Was it really necessary to resurrect this thread?
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

If you find it too old, lock it ;)

Goji
Xilien Halfling

Post by Goji »

Well considering he isn't a mod, he isn't capable of such a thing.

This topic is pretty dumb though, for realz.
UltramanGoji wrote: Cranky because you got mad I implied GFW isn't a good movie aren't you
Chrispy_G wrote:I'll say it one last time, Trump wins in a landslide.
I'll gladly eat crow if it doesn't turn out that way....but at this point it feels painfully obvious, as it has for months.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

I would say Ebirah and Hedorah. Ebirah was weakened by human weapons and Hedorah only had five maybe ten seconds of screen time and got destroyed by Godzilla's atomic blast. So, the Millenium Hedorah and Ebirah tie for weakest monster in Godzilla history.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Easily Hedorah, Ebirah, and Zilla. They absolutely did nothing major, and they died without any effort at all.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Zilla did take a SMALL amount of effort for Goji to kill

Chompamunchasaurus
GPN Volunteer

Post by Chompamunchasaurus »

Looks like Kamoebas died with a single bite, and FW Ebirah is even weaker than its Showa counterpart.
FW Kamacuras died for being impaled on an electrical tower, but I don't think it means it was so patethically weak. It means its exoskeleton couldn't withstand all the creature's weight, with a little help for from being thrown, concentrated into a small spot. I think the impact between the point of the tower and Kammy's carapace packed some respectable pressure. Godzilla with a pike (I'm imagining this and it's damn awesome) wouldn't do more damage than that.

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

I say Zilla. Like the one he is portrayed after, he is pathetic, weak and inferior.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Shadow wrote:I say Zilla. Like the one he is portrayed after, he is pathetic, weak and inferior.
Zilla was just a treat for the fans............ That want to see the piece of reptilian CG shit to be blown to pieces! :P
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
On my wall. ;)
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

GodzillavsZilla wrote:
Shadow wrote:I say Zilla. Like the one he is portrayed after, he is pathetic, weak and inferior.
Zilla was just a treat for the fans............ That want to see the piece of reptilian CG shit to be blown to pieces! :P
That is what I wanted, and I got it.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Shadow wrote:
GodzillavsZilla wrote:
That is what I wanted, and I got it.
I got my username out of it! :lol:
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
On my wall. ;)

Llante
Monsterland Worker

Post by Llante »

I'll do this through process of elimination. And I will not include VERY small kaiju (Minilla, Meganula, any as small as a human)

Well, certainly some monsters can instantly be eliminated for easily defeating other monsters or having amazing powers. These monsters being:

Any version of Godzilla
Orga
Any Version of Ghidorah
Megaguirus
Kiryu
Any version of Mothra

That just leaves Baragon, Kamoebas, and the majority of FW monsters to being narrowed down.

Now, although Kamoebas and Hedorah are often cited as the weakest, I think that these two didn't have enough screentime for us to properly judge their power. All we know of Kamoebas is that he didn't have what it takes to defeat Kiryu Saga Godzilla and he was killed by an attack that would probably take out most lower tier kaiju: a deep laceration to the neck. This isn't much information to go by, but Hedorah isn't much better in the information department. All we see is him getting thrown thousands of feet into the air from underwater and then he gets pinned against a building and blown across a large distance by an atomic ray, while his eye stabbed. Although those feats are pretty impressive to survive, we have no idea how his offensive capabilities are or how long he had been fighting Godzilla. All we know from X's reaction is that he was severly outclassed by FW Godzilla, whom most people agree is at least average if not stronger. It isn't much information and the only judgement we make is that he is somewhere in the category below FW Godzilla, although we really can't accurately judge where.

Out of the remaining FW monsters, Gigan, Anguirus, King Caeser, and Rodan had good enough weapons and tactics to put them ahead of their compatriots.
Meanwhile, Baragon's superior use of tactics against a much stronger monster proves that he is a tenacious, intelligent fighter unlike some other Millenium monsters.

Because it is not clear if Manda can fight on land, it is difficult to judge him in comparison to monsters who only operate on land.

Out of the remaining monsters, all showed pretty weak shows of force.

Kamacuras was defeated pathetically and his mobility and invisibility didn't help as much as one would think they would. Meanwhile, Ebirah was defeated by hand held weapons, however he is probably stronger than Kamacuras since he survived being tossed and blasted around for thousands of feet, an attack that would have most likely eliminated Kamacuras.

Zilla and Kumonga are pretty similar; both jumped around a lot with out actually attacking much, although Kumonga seemed to get more done in her battle with Godzilla than Zilla did, while Zilla was more efficient at destroying a city.

So, basically, Final War versions of Zilla, Kamacuras, and Kumonga possessed good mobility and a slight capacity to destroy along with some useful weapons like the webs and invisibility, but these advantages were diminished by the ludicrous lack of durability or viable tactics.

However, in comparison to each other, Zilla was a bit more durable than either bug and probably could avoid their attacks in a fight and possesses the capacity for a decent offense against them.

So that leaves the two K's: Kamacuras and Kumonga. However, the one with better tactics was probably Kamacuras. So, my vote for Weakest Millenium Monster goes to...

FW Kumonga

Although, like many Final Wars monsters, she didn't get enough screentime to properly gauge just how strong or weak she was, from what I saw, the spider seemed to be the weakest.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Orga would definetly be one of the weakest. His T&C sucks, his cannon sucks, and his regen sucks. Cool monster though.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Sue Dounim
Ronin

Post by Sue Dounim »

Zilla.

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

GodzillavsZilla wrote:
I actually wanted the fight to be equal. If you think about it, J.(Japanese) Godzilla is slow, but A.(American) Godzilla is fast. So, I think if it was real instead of a fan service, it would be 50/50.
Shadow Arena Records:

Wins: 1
Losses: 0

Chompamunchasaurus
GPN Volunteer

Post by Chompamunchasaurus »

gzilla46 wrote:
GodzillavsZilla wrote:
I actually wanted the fight to be equal. If you think about it, J.(Japanese) Godzilla is slow, but A.(American) Godzilla is fast. So, I think if it was real instead of a fan service, it would be 50/50.
Zilla is a lightweight, Godzilla is a super heavyweight. Zilla could have ran and jumped and burrowed and hit Godzilla a hundred times but it lacked the power and durability, all Godzilla needed was just one direct hit. A kaiju which can be killed by aircraft missiles fighting the king of monsters? Against such a mighty opponent it was a question of time before running into that one hitter quitter. FW Godzilla isn't that slow anyway. And he's RIPPED. He wasn't frozen down at the South Pole, he was hidden under the ice doing some monster workout.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

Varan Bon Ziller wrote:
Gyaos wrote:Orga would definetly be one of the weakest. His T&C sucks, his cannon sucks, and his regen sucks. Cool monster though.
His cannon propelled Godzilla across the city and into a sky scraper.

Compare him to Megaguirus how couldn't take a single blow from G's beam.
Megaguirus is one tough cookie. Defiantly not one of the weakest kaiju in the Millennium series. She took on one of the strongest Godzillas period, and pretty well against him.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.