Deadliest Monster Millennium

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
GodzillaXGomoraFight
Gotengo Officer

Re: Deadliest Monster Millennium

Post by GodzillaXGomoraFight »

I would say GMK Godzilla and Kiryu when he was in his Godzilla-trance.

heiseisaegusa
Monsterland Worker

Post by heiseisaegusa »

I don't get the deal with kiryu, he may be unpredicatable but Godzilla kicked his ass,especially considering all the distractions from jets, tanks and masers shooting at him. Godzilla even recovered from his most powerful weapon at point blank range while kiryu needed help from mothra just to trap Godzilla. That said, I would say GMK for his utterly cruel nature, not only is he powerful but he attmepted to atomise two measly humans at the end out of malice.
84-95

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

^ Kiryu beat Godzilla twice :roll: ... Once where he drove Godzilla away, and a second time where he beat Godzilla into submission. Don't say that Godzilla was dumb either because he really wasn't, but merely confident and "cocky" because of his impenetrable hide, and incredible power. That's why he stood there and let Kiryu fire upon him during their first encounter because he was overconfident, but then learned the hard way when Kiryu kicked his ass (like I said)... Twice. Kaiser Godzilla, Kiryu, and GMK Godzilla are my picks.

#BotM

MDK
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MDK »

Godzilla165 wrote:^ Kiryu beat Godzilla twice :roll: ... Once where he drove Godzilla away, and a second time where he beat Godzilla into submission. Don't say that Godzilla was dumb either because he really wasn't, but merely confident and "cocky" because of his impenetrable hide, and incredible power. That's why he stood there and let Kiryu fire upon him during their first encounter because he was overconfident, but then learned the hard way when Kiryu kicked his ass (like I said)... Twice. Kaiser Godzilla, Kiryu, and GMK Godzilla are my picks.
I'd add GXM Goji.
TK's resident O L D S H O W A F A N B O Y who is a salty heisei and sticklegs zilla H A T E R and GINO fan S T E R E O T Y P E R and member who threw a T E M P E R T A N T R U M over Vega
Legion1979 wrote:The Godzilla fandom tends to attract three types of people; ignorant kids, social deviants and drunks in their late '20s and older. Lol
SaltPersonified wrote:Says the one who threw a temper tantrum over Vega
If you're forced ignored with me and you see this because you logged out to read my posts you need a life lol

heiseisaegusa
Monsterland Worker

Post by heiseisaegusa »

Godzilla165 wrote:^ Kiryu beat Godzilla twice :roll: ... Once where he drove Godzilla away, and a second time where he beat Godzilla into submission. Don't say that Godzilla was dumb either because he really wasn't, but merely confident and "cocky" because of his impenetrable hide, and incredible power. That's why he stood there and let Kiryu fire upon him during their first encounter because he was overconfident, but then learned the hard way when Kiryu kicked his ass (like I said)... Twice. Kaiser Godzilla, Kiryu, and GMK Godzilla are my picks.
The first time kiryu was shut down, so a draw, and the second time Godzilla was outnumbered. I haven't seen tokyo SOS in a while but in the previous movie the atomic breath seemed to deal some pretty devastating damage and on a number of occasions the king could have delivered the final blow but was distracted by the JSDF.

Slightly off topic but does anyone else think that Godzillas charge up before using the ray in Tokyo SOS and GvsMG3 was one of the coolest looking and sounding effects for it?
84-95

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

heiseisaegusa wrote:
The first time kiryu was shut down, so a draw, and the second time Godzilla was outnumbered. I haven't seen tokyo SOS in a while but in the previous movie the atomic breath seemed to deal some pretty devastating damage and on a number of occasions the king could have delivered the final blow but was distracted by the JSDF.

Slightly off topic but does anyone else think that Godzillas charge up before using the ray in Tokyo SOS and GvsMG3 was one of the coolest looking and sounding effects for it?
He still was able to repel Godzilla in the first movie for a whole year, so technically Kiryu still won. In S.O.S, Godzilla fought Kiryu one on one at the end, and Kiryu crippled the monster king and put him into submission. The Mothra larvae weren't a part of the battle until Kiryu had put Godzilla down and they subdued him with their webbing, so Kiryu won that fight as well.

And yes, the "popping" sound that Godzilla creates when his is charging is one of my favorite charge up sounds.

#BotM

heiseisaegusa
Monsterland Worker

Post by heiseisaegusa »

He still was able to repel Godzilla in the first movie for a whole year, so technically Kiryu still won. In S.O.S, Godzilla fought Kiryu one on one at the end, and Kiryu crippled the monster king and put him into submission. The Mothra larvae weren't a part of the battle until Kiryu had put Godzilla down and they subdued him with their webbing, so Kiryu won that fight as well.

I guess it depends on your interpretation, Kiryu was knocked out multiple times and took a year to repair the first time, is that really a win? and the second time Godzilla had previously fought the adult Mothra and larval forms when Kiryu subdued him. They were both damaged the first time and they both went down the second time, Godzilla didn't die and had the odds stacked against him considering the effect those maser tanks and JSDF had on him, so a draw both times in my opinion.

as for deadliest monster, megaguirus is super fast and causes damage just by flying over stuff so he is pretty deadly as far as the humans are concerned, otherwise FW Goji.
84-95

Ligerzilla2014
G-Grasper

Post by Ligerzilla2014 »

My biggest problem is the title of this thread. What do you mean by "deadliest"

If it's the most dangerous then that would definitely be Rampage Kiryu because of his unpredictability.

If you mean most powerful then, well, thats up for debate. Heiseisaegusa and Godzilla165 are discussing this now.

Or do you mean most potentially dangerous which would be orga for his absortion.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

He was pretty dumb compared to the other incarnations in the Millennium series. Any other Godzilla would have taken Kiryu seriously and annihilated it.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'd say Godzilla 2K would be the strongest, if only for the fact that most of the Millennium kaiju aren't that powerful in comparison to the Heisei and Showa kaiju.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA