What If The GXM Godzilla Was In Godzilla Tokyo SOS?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

What If The GXM Godzilla Was In Godzilla Tokyo SOS?

Post by Venom 2009 »

In the GXM World, after Godzilla kills Megaguirus, he gets hit by the Dimension Tide’s black hole. But the black hole sends the GXM Godzilla to the Pacific Ocean of the Kiryu Saga World, just as the events of Godzilla Tokyo SOS start.

How would the GXM Godzilla change the events of Godzilla Tokyo SOS? Would the GXM Godzilla and SOS Godzilla become friends or enemies? Also, what happens when the GXM Godzilla encounters Kiryu and the Mothras?

Your thoughts.

Edit: Fix the title.
Last edited by Venom 2009 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Re: The GXM Godzilla in Godzilla Tokyo SOS

Post by Venom 2009 »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:No.

GxMG has no record of the events of Megaguirus.
I think you need to read the first post again?

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:
Godzilla 1995 wrote:No.

GxMG has no record of the events of Megaguirus.
I think you need to read the first post again?
Fine.

But don't really see a point for a thread like this. It makes no sense whatsoever.

That, and Megaguirus Godzilla survived the DT firing. He pops out a few months later.
Weeks, not months.

Also, when SOS Mothra first shows up, thirteen days later, she lands near Shin'ichi’s cottage in Karuizawa.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote: Weeks, not months.
True.
Also, when SOS Mothra first shows up, thirteen days later, she lands near Shin'ichi’s cottage in Karuizawa.
... What? I'm not sure what you're even referring to here.
Just saying by the time the GXM Godzilla recovers from the Dimension Tide, Mothra would have already made a threat to the humans about the bones in Kiryu.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:Just saying by the time the GXM Godzilla recovers from the Dimension Tide, Mothra would have already made a threat to the humans about the bones in Kiryu.
That STILL doesn't make sense. It's like you're replying to something I'm not even saying. If Megaguirus Godzilla never left his universe, he never was part of the Kiryu-verse.
The GXM Godzilla gets sent Kiryu Saga World. There are now two Godzillas in Kiryu Saga World: the GXM Godzilla and the SOS Godzilla. Would the Godzillas team up to fight Kiryu and the Mothras, or would they fight each other as well?

How hard is it to understand that?

Gojora
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojora »

Venom 2009 wrote:
Godzilla 1995 wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:Just saying by the time the GXM Godzilla recovers from the Dimension Tide, Mothra would have already made a threat to the humans about the bones in Kiryu.
That STILL doesn't make sense. It's like you're replying to something I'm not even saying. If Megaguirus Godzilla never left his universe, he never was part of the Kiryu-verse.
The GXM Godzilla gets sent Kiryu Saga World. There are now two Godzillas in Kiryu Saga World: the GXM Godzilla and the SOS Godzilla. Would the Godzillas team up to fight Kiryu and the Mothras, or would they fight each other as well?

How hard is it to understand that?
I think they'll fight eachother right?
right?
TK's Touhou resident.
Basically the only guy here that likes the Shadow Arena.
RIP Shadow Arena, it was my favorite place...
Resized Image
Kaijunator wrote:
Derzerb wrote:Apocalymon makes this fight one-sided since he can flat out delete enemies or he could just wipe out the entire dimension.
Delete enemies. Lol.
Apocalymon: I want to delete my opponents. *goes to computer* and delete! *presses delete button, all enemies get deleted*.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:When you keep saying things that don't really respond to what I'm saying, pretty hard.

I'm done talking to you.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:
Godzilla 1995 wrote:When you keep saying things that don't really respond to what I'm saying, pretty hard.
I'm done talking to you.
Well that's rude. I understand what you've been trying to convey now, so I think you can manage a civil conversation.

But I still stand by that this brings up too many what-ifs for it to be a good topic of discussion.
I keep on trying to tell you on how this would work. But no matter what, you don’t understand of what I’m saying.

Gojora
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojora »

But won't miregoji/megaguirasugoji fight tokyogoji?
TK's Touhou resident.
Basically the only guy here that likes the Shadow Arena.
RIP Shadow Arena, it was my favorite place...
Resized Image
Kaijunator wrote:
Derzerb wrote:Apocalymon makes this fight one-sided since he can flat out delete enemies or he could just wipe out the entire dimension.
Delete enemies. Lol.
Apocalymon: I want to delete my opponents. *goes to computer* and delete! *presses delete button, all enemies get deleted*.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:I keep on trying to tell you on how this would work. But no matter what, you don’t understand of what I’m saying.
By responding to posts that had nothing to do with what you were stating. That's not helpful.

That, and it seems the last thing I posted was not noticed.
What? About me being rude to you? If you can’t understand of what I’m saying, then I am done wasting my time with you.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:By the way, your premise is based on something that never occurred. Megaguirus Godzilla was never hit by DT, so he never traveled dimensions. Ever.
This is a What If.

Mechagigan
Futurian

Re: What If The GXM Godzilla Was In Godzilla Tokyo SOS?

Post by Mechagigan »

Guys; What if Godzilla from Destroy all Monsters was in Godzilla Vs Mechagodzilla!?!? Would it make any difference whatsoever?

Giant Condor
Yojimbo

Post by Giant Condor »

Come on, guys. This is a viable thread and raises the interesting question of what would happen if one Godzilla came into contact with another. It also opens up the possibilities of the Godzilla films being a series of parallel universes, which is one of the few science fiction concepts that the films haven't really explored. I personally think it's a pretty cool idea, and the Dimension Tide would be a way to accomplish this (although it was basically a wasted concept in its own film).

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Why is this thread STILL open? It makes no sense whatsoever.
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Giant Condor wrote:Come on, guys. This is a viable thread and raises the interesting question of what would happen if one Godzilla came into contact with another. It also opens up the possibilities of the Godzilla films being a series of parallel universes, which is one of the few science fiction concepts that the films haven't really explored. I personally think it's a pretty cool idea, and the Dimension Tide would be a way to accomplish this (although it was basically a wasted concept in its own film).
Finally! Someone who understands this topic! :D

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Why is this thread STILL open? It makes no sense whatsoever.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

three
Keizer

Post by three »

well, the Godzilla from that movie is in this one. they're only different in film title as far as i'm concerned. they retain most of the same powers with small, virtually negligible differences.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

and my retort: http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 44#p882914

so yea, same Godzilla here. there'd be literally no difference.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

three wrote:

and my retort: http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 44#p882914

so yea, same Godzilla here. there'd be literally no difference.
That’s like saying the Showa Godzilla is the Godzilla from the Heisei Series. :?

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

three wrote:so yea, same Godzilla here. there'd be literally no difference.
But they're not.

Godzilla vs Megaguirus establishes that the Godzilla in that film is the same one as in 1954, and that the Oxygen Destroyer was never invented. It also states that up until the events of the film, Godzilla was the only monster.

Godzilla X Mechagodzilla establishes that the original Godzilla was killed by the Oxygen Destroyer and it's bones are being used to build Kiryu. It also establishes the Godzilla in that film is the second one. It also states that in between 1954 and 1999 (when the second Godzilla first surfaced), there were three other monsters: the Gargantuas and Mothra.

They are two separate timelines, and two separate Godzillas.

Also, the idea is not that KiryuGoji is replaced by MireGoji-the idea is that MireGoji shows up along with KiryuGoji. Basically, the idea is "Tokyo SOS with 2 Godzillas." Doesn't matter if there have basically the same powers, two Godzillas would definitely shake things up.
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST