Could Orga Become The Most Powerful Monster?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Soal Raptor
Ronin

Could Orga Become The Most Powerful Monster?

Post by Soal Raptor »

Orga, the vilian of Godzilla 2000. He was already strong but there is two things that make me think that he really could be the most powerful monster. His Bite. he can steal other kaijus powers. Think about this. godzilla just killed.... lets say baragon. orga comes, consumer its corpes, gains the ability to borrow. lets jump the gun and say ghidorah dies. orga comes around and does the same thing. boom. orga is already extremely powerful, and now he has the power of the king of terror.

the second thing is his regenerative ability. in the new comics, he is litteraly torn completly apart, yet he is still able to regenerate

what are your thoughts?

goji89
Sazer

Re: Could Orga Become The Most Powerful Monster?

Post by goji89 »

Silly wabbit orga's dead.........

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Orga could become powerful if it absorbed enough dna from monsters. By itself, though, Orga isn't that tough.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Gojora
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojora »

Reminds me of that one k.w.c fight that orga ated zilla and has Zilla's head to battle kiryu with
Technacly i think he will
Last edited by Gojora on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
TK's Touhou resident.
Basically the only guy here that likes the Shadow Arena.
RIP Shadow Arena, it was my favorite place...
Resized Image
Kaijunator wrote:
Derzerb wrote:Apocalymon makes this fight one-sided since he can flat out delete enemies or he could just wipe out the entire dimension.
Delete enemies. Lol.
Apocalymon: I want to delete my opponents. *goes to computer* and delete! *presses delete button, all enemies get deleted*.

GodzillaFan1992
Gotengo Officer

Post by GodzillaFan1992 »

The idea of this sounds pretty scary. I mean just imagine Orga having every kaiju's DNA including Mothra Leo's.....Yeah he'd probably be become the most powerful Monster.

Soal Raptor
Ronin

Post by Soal Raptor »

Yea i know he is dead. so is just about everyother godzilla monster. they have a way of not staying dead for long tho dont they ;)

And, um orga IS pretty strong.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Soal Raptor wrote:Yea i know he is dead. so is just about everyother godzilla monster. they have a way of not staying dead for long tho dont they ;)

And, um orga IS pretty strong.
Explain exactly how it was strong? His appearance alone can't justify it.

C-rex
Monsterland Worker

Post by C-rex »

well orga also didnt take the exact form of the ones he battles with, but thats the interesting part it ads some of his own ''farm'' and the results are deadlly.
and I bet that with time and some dumb or reaaally not to brigth monster to figth with in the begining orga can in fact be the most powerfull monster ever

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

If Orga consumed two really powerful monsters like Ghidorah and Gigan/Destroyah, he would easily be the most powerful kaiju.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

edgaguirus wrote:Orga could become powerful if it absorbed enough dna from monsters. By itself, though, Orga isn't that tough.
Even with some of Godzilla's DNA, he wasn't so strong. So he'd need to absorb them entirely.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Ninjasaurus
GPN Volunteer

Post by Ninjasaurus »

Orga didn't give Godzilla much of a fight. I think Hedorah could have become more powerful if he kept feeding on pollution and hadn't been destroyed.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Ninjasaurus wrote:Orga didn't give Godzilla much of a fight. I think Hedorah could have become more powerful if he kept feeding on pollution and hadn't been destroyed.
as a kid i had nightmares about hedorah becoming to big due to pollution and was big enough to squash godzilla. Childish i know, but thats probably what COULD happen
Resized Image

The Oxygen Destroyer
Monsterland Worker

Post by The Oxygen Destroyer »

As much as I like Orga he wasn't that strong. He would need to completely absorb another powerful kaiju's power. But before he would have the chance to devour any of the other kaiju and take their energy, they'd all most likely fire their beam down his throat like Godzilla did. So sadly, unless he moves up the kaiju food chain, devouring weaker kaiju until he's able to stand tow to toe with the stronger kaiju I don't see it happening.

Ninjasaurus
GPN Volunteer

Post by Ninjasaurus »

Beef Bigshot wrote:
Ninjasaurus wrote:Orga didn't give Godzilla much of a fight. I think Hedorah could have become more powerful if he kept feeding on pollution and hadn't been destroyed.
as a kid i had nightmares about hedorah becoming to big due to pollution and was big enough to squash godzilla. Childish i know, but thats probably what COULD happen
The filmmakers were successful then!

Omegazilla
Interpol Agent

Post by Omegazilla »

I guess you could say he has the potential to be the most powerful monster, but as shown in the movie he was far from that state. I like Orga and thought he didn't get enough screen time.

MrGameguy
EDF Instructor

Post by MrGameguy »

Well we really don't know if the corpse has to alive for Orga to copy the DNA. (Tho it probably doesn't)
But in his current form, Orga wasn't that bad against Godzilla, even with shoulder cannon & fast healing.
He probably would give a lot of monsters without energy attacks a hard time, but not with the more powerful ones.
& last but not least, he's not that bright.
Originally known as TourettesGigan.

Zillamon51
GPN Volunteer

Post by Zillamon51 »

Orga's regeneration is highly overrated. Everyone always overlooks this: As the fight with Godzilla went on, his regen got slower and weaker. This is because he uses Regenerator G-1, but his own body can't produce it. He has to absorb it from Godzilla. This is why, despite being an intelligent creature, he got desperate enough to try something as risky as swallowing Godzilla whole.

Orga isn't a kaiju Wolverine. He's more like Silver Samurai in The Wolverine.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

In theory but living corpse and zillamon are right.

Orga would most likely need to absorb a shit ton of DNA or a full Kaiju to take full advantage of it, but going to what zillamon said orga still would face problems with regeneration. He uses regenerator g-1 but doesn't produce it so he would need a lot of power on his side but it is possible for him to become the ultimate Kaiju and claim the throne as king of the Monsters.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

yea, probably. imagine if some other kaiju like Angirus were present in G2000. he absorbs him and gains that guy's ability, power, all that fun stuff. the cycle could go on until he was built up enough to take on a stronger kaiju, at which point the ends justify the means in getting them inside of Orga to become even more powerful.

so, it could work, but he needs to build the foundation first. clearly, intellect isn't top of the line in the Orga importance department, so it would most likely fall short of this lofty goal without some luck and opportunity.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

Dino-Mario
G-Force Personnel

Post by Dino-Mario »

Zillamon51 wrote:Orga's regeneration is highly overrated. Everyone always overlooks this: As the fight with Godzilla went on, his regen got slower and weaker. This is because he uses Regenerator G-1, but his own body can't produce it. He has to absorb it from Godzilla. This is why, despite being an intelligent creature, he got desperate enough to try something as risky as swallowing Godzilla whole.

Orga isn't a kaiju Wolverine. He's more like Silver Samurai in The Wolverine.
Completely agree