A Question

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Gman

A Question

Post by Gman »

I want to get the Godzilla Final Wars 3 disk dvd set. But, i want to know if you can watch it in English, or if it would work it would work in region 1 dvd players. Please reply. Also, is it worth getting?

EDIT: Also, if it wont work on region 1 dvd players, would it work on a xbox 360, or ps3?

20th Century Boy
Futurian

Re: A Question

Post by 20th Century Boy »

I think I know which edition you're talking about. Sadly, it won't work on region 1 players or those devices. But many computers can play DVDs from other regions, so you can try that. You can even hook it up to your TV with the right equipment, but I'm no expert on that. Also, it doesn't have English subtitles or an English dub, so you're only watching it raw.

Gman

Re: A Question

Post by Gman »

20th Century Boy wrote:I think I know which edition you're talking about. Sadly, it won't work on region 1 players or those devices. But many computers can play DVDs from other regions, so you can try that. You can even hook it up to your TV with the right equipment, but I'm no expert on that. Also, it doesn't have English subtitles or an English dub, so you're only watching it raw.
aww man. ok.