Differences between GxM and G:TSOS Kiryu?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
20th Century Boy
Futurian

Differences between GxM and G:TSOS Kiryu?

Post by 20th Century Boy »

If it's not too much work, I would appreciate for someone to post screencaps of the movies to point out the differences between the Kiryu designs in Godzilla X Mechagodzilla and Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. I've heard people talk of the differences before, but I honestly cannot see them. Any help would be appreciated! :)

20th Century Boy
Futurian

Re: Differences between GxM and G:TSOS Kiryu?

Post by 20th Century Boy »

Of course I knew where to find images! :P I just need help identifying the small differences. The only one I notice is the color, but that's probably due to the different lighting of the setting..

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Re: Differences between GxM and G:TSOS Kiryu?

Post by Showa Gyaos »

20th Century Boy wrote:Of course I knew where to find images! :P I just need help identifying the small differences. The only one I notice is the color, but that's probably due to the different lighting of the setting..
If you look at the bios for Kiryu, you can see that different aspects of the suit are quite different. Their chests are different, for example.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.