Godzilla FW design, why all the hate!

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Dillyziller
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Godzilla FW design, why all the hate!

Post by Dillyziller »

KiryuGoji03 wrote:I HATE this suit because...
They ripped the tail off the poor KiryuGoji
It looks like a RAT
Godzilla's a supposed to be a huge, lumbering beast, not a way-too-skinny speedfreak with TOTALLY EXAGGERATED abilities, right?

'Nuff said.
I respect everyone's opinions but what?
"They ripped the tail off the poor KiryuGoji" Does that REALLY need to be ranted about?
"It looks like a RAT" By that I bet you mean it's face. Now I can see that but if you compare the face with a rat's face, they really dont look that much like each other.
"Godzilla's a supposed to be a huge, lumbering beast, not a way-too-skinny speedfreak with TOTALLY EXAGGERATED abilities, right" Now back in the showa day's most of the suits were as thin. Also the film "Godzilla final wars" was paying a tribute to the showa series. So the suit does have a reason to be that thin. -_-
^This post in sexually offensive.

MDK
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MDK »

Dillyzilla the Kaiju wrote:
It looks like a RAT
Godzilla's a supposed to be a huge, lumbering beast, not a way-too-skinny speedfreak with TOTALLY EXAGGERATED abilities, right?

'Nuff said.
"They ripped the tail off the poor KiryuGoji" Does that REALLY need to be ranted about?
"It looks like a RAT" By that I bet you mean it's face. Now I can see that but if you compare the face with a rat's face, they really dont look that much like each other.
"Godzilla's a supposed to be a huge, lumbering beast, not a way-too-skinny speedfreak with TOTALLY EXAGGERATED abilities, right" Now back in the showa day's most of the suits were as thin. Also the film "Godzilla final wars" was paying a tribute to the showa series. So the suit does have a reason to be that thin. -_-
Final Wars paying tribute to the Showa Series?! What????!!! Final Wars lacks the fun, charm, greatness, and awesomeness of the Showa Series.
TK's resident O L D S H O W A F A N B O Y who is a salty heisei and sticklegs zilla H A T E R and GINO fan S T E R E O T Y P E R and member who threw a T E M P E R T A N T R U M over Vega
Legion1979 wrote:The Godzilla fandom tends to attract three types of people; ignorant kids, social deviants and drunks in their late '20s and older. Lol
SaltPersonified wrote:Says the one who threw a temper tantrum over Vega
If you're forced ignored with me and you see this because you logged out to read my posts you need a life lol

Dillyziller
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Dillyziller »

MeltdownKoopa wrote:
Dillyzilla the Kaiju wrote:
It looks like a RAT

'Nuff said.
Final Wars paying tribute to the Showa Series?! What????!!! Final Wars lacks the fun, charm, greatness, and awesomeness of the Showa Series.
Uh, yeah it is. Have you even seen any heisei or millenium kaiju in the movie? (besides Zilla) It also has that fantastic cheesy showa feel. :roll:

Dillyziller
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Dillyziller »

Im talking about the kaiju battles, not the human's or the plot. Save that crap for Destroyers "Final Wars: Why all the Hate?" topic

MDK
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MDK »

Dillyzilla the Kaiju wrote:Im talking about the kaiju battles, not the human's or the plot. Save that crap for Destroyers "Final Wars: Why all the Hate?" topic
No. Final Wars had terribly short battles. You can't enjoy them and they're boring. At least the Showa battles actually had some suspense and different stratagies.
TK's resident O L D S H O W A F A N B O Y who is a salty heisei and sticklegs zilla H A T E R and GINO fan S T E R E O T Y P E R and member who threw a T E M P E R T A N T R U M over Vega
Legion1979 wrote:The Godzilla fandom tends to attract three types of people; ignorant kids, social deviants and drunks in their late '20s and older. Lol
If you're forced ignored with me and you see this because you logged out to read my posts you need a life lol

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Enough of the rat comparisons. Rats can be cool.

Check this out for proof:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13332
Shadow Arena Records:

Wins: 1
Losses: 0

Dillyziller
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Dillyziller »

Well thats it, no one can just look at the positize of this suit. Tell me at least ONE thing you LIKE about the suit!

MDK
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MDK »

gzilla46 wrote:Enough of the rat comparisons. Rats can be cool.

I think VBZ said it best. He said ( not looking for his post) " I like sundaes, but I'll be pissed if Godzilla turns into a sundae."

A rat-like face just doesn't fit him.

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

MeltdownKoopa wrote:
gzilla46 wrote:Enough of the rat comparisons. Rats can be cool.

I think VBZ said it best. He said ( not looking for his post) " I like sundaes, but I'll be pissed if Godzilla turns into a sundae."

A rat-like face just doesn't fit him.
Is that what it looks like? I do NOT think it looks like a rat face.

Plus, again, I don't like how people treat rats like dirty ugly vermin. Read the thread for details.
Shadow Arena Records:

MDK
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MDK »

Kinda don't really care about rats so I don't have a good or bad opinion about them.

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

MeltdownKoopa wrote:Kinda don't really care about rats so I don't have a good or bad opinion about them.
Oh. Alright.
Shadow Arena Records:

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

As someone said earlier, his face is more caimen-like or crocodilian-like than a rat. The only thing I can see where people would compare him to a rat are his ears.

#BotM

Dillyziller
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Dillyziller »

Is there a way to delete this thread, cause now it's just a place to hate on the suit LOL :mrgreen:

Carthormerr
Interpol Agent

Post by Carthormerr »

You are the company you keep. This suit kept company with and is 100% associated with the very worst G movie, therefore hatred.
"A monster can live forever"

Mincecraft
JXSDF Technician

Post by Mincecraft »

Carthormerr wrote:You are the company you keep. This suit kept company with and is 100% associated with the very worst G movie, therefore hatred.
I don't find that a very fair statement. It's not like you necessarily keep certain company voluntarily, sometimes you have no such freedom.

Carthormerr
Interpol Agent

Post by Carthormerr »

Mincecraft wrote:I don't find that a very fair statement. It's not like you necessarily keep certain company voluntarily, sometimes you have no such freedom.
I know what you mean, but most of the time that distinction is not made by people. I don't personally hate the design, but I understand why other people do
"A monster can live forever"

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Dillyzilla the Kaiju wrote:Tell me at least ONE thing you LIKE about the suit!
It's rotting at Toho.

Dillyziller
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Dillyziller »

Everyone just stop paying attention to this topic because no matter what I post people will still go on bitching about how much they hate the suit! -_-

Dillyziller
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Dillyziller »

I know but that's the only thing I can do

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Dillyzilla the Kaiju wrote:Everyone just stop paying attention to this topic because no matter what I post people will still go on bitching about how much they hate the suit! -_-
Tough shit. You open up a can of Mongolian death worms every time you make a Final Wars thread.

Expect this to last about 134 pages.