Which character do you hate?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.

Which one do you hate

They all suck
12%
None
48%
other
24%
Godzilla
2%
Orga
2%
Kiryu
2%
Mothra
10%

Total votes: 42

natevirus
G-Force Personnel
Location: Normally, I'M EEEEVEERYWHEERREE!!! Physically, on Earth...Mentally, somewhere unpleasant...

Re: Which character do you hate?

Post by natevirus »

Godzilla165 wrote:Minilla isn't even mentioned in Tokyo S.O.S dude yet alone actually showing up in the movie :lol:. Are you actually being serious, or I feeding a troll?
I don't know, but I at least got a good chuckle out of it. :lol:
"Just because you think you are a fan of something doesn't mean you have to be a bias prick about it." ಠ_ಠ
I guess I just enjoy things just to enjoy them...Nothing wrong with that, right? Isn't that what fans do?

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

Minilla was in FW, not SOS... The Godzilla from SOS is stupid, and FW one was just a bully...
DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:
Orgasmatron wrote:we finally tried anal and she said she would have it again
Now you live up to that user name of yours!

Shadow wrote:
Chris55 wrote:5'1
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

natevirus
G-Force Personnel
Location: Normally, I'M EEEEVEERYWHEERREE!!! Physically, on Earth...Mentally, somewhere unpleasant...

Post by natevirus »

TheChingzilla wrote:Minilla was in FW, not SOS... The Godzilla from SOS is stupid, and FW one was just a bully...
So you are saying that the GODZILLA from Tokyo SOS was stupid and the GODZILLA from Final Wars was a bully? Okay, that wasn't made clear earlier.
"Just because you think you are a fan of something doesn't mean you have to be a bias prick about it." ಠ_ಠ
I guess I just enjoy things just to enjoy them...Nothing wrong with that, right? Isn't that what fans do?

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

Sorry I was in a rush, the 3 Minilla, Kiryu saga Godzilla, and FW Godzilla are the same species(technically)

Anyways next one I hate was Mothra, so annoying, but I do feel bad for her dying in the millennium Godzilla series... Human counterpart however, is super hot and sexy!!! And no not the shobijin...

Shadow wrote:
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

GotengoXGodzilla
EDF Instructor

Post by GotengoXGodzilla »

Anyways next one I hate was Mothra, so annoying, but I do feel bad for her dying in the millennium Godzilla series... Human counterpart however, is super hot and sexy!!! And no not the shobijin...
...There is no such thing as a Human counterpart for Mothra. So why even talk about it?
Check out my film blog - Seeing Is Believing

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

It was a fan picture of Mothra as a human... Les get back on topic...

Shadow wrote:
640lbs

GotengoXGodzilla
EDF Instructor

TheChingzilla wrote:It was a fan picture of Mothra as a human... Les get back on topic...
Note the bolded part.

It was fan made. Not canon. So I ask again, why even bring it up? What makes it so necessary to be said? Do you really think other people want to hear about that?

natevirus
G-Force Personnel

Post by natevirus »

TheChingzilla wrote:Sorry I was in a rush, the 3 Minilla, Kiryu saga Godzilla, and FW Godzilla are the same species(technically)

When you say "three Minilla" you mean the Showa one, BABY GODZILLA/LITTLE GODZILLA/GODZILLA JR. from the Heisei, and the Millennium one from Final Wars? I'm not sure about their species but each of them and the Godzillas you mentioned are technically different individuals. The Millennium series rarely had continuity outside of the 1954 film. The only one that had an actual sequel was Against MechaGodzilla (or Kiryu) and that was Tokyo SOS.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:...There is no such thing as a Human counterpart for Mothra. So why even talk about it?
He's talking about the "K-Girls" I think (which is fanmade, so yeah, off topic)...and I'm not gonna go there and whatnot...(let's just keep it in our own pants now)

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

It was a typo, I meant FW Minilla, SOS Godzilla, and FW Godzilla

As for the Ultra super hot and sexy fan made pic of female Mothra and female Battra human(there is a thread for that, it is imagine if kaiju were humans thread)

Shadow wrote:
640lbs

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

^ The picture isn't that hot.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

GotengoXGodzilla
EDF Instructor

At this point, it's not a question of wether or not they're hot, it's a question of why you feel the need to bring it up in a topic like this. Mothra is not a hot chick, and never will be a hot chick. Any attempt to make Mothra a hot chick will always be non-canon, thus doesn't matter in the long run. So my point remains: Why would you mention that, and do you really think other people would want to hear about that?

natevirus
G-Force Personnel

Post by natevirus »

Kaiju-King42 wrote:^ The picture isn't that hot.
Agreed.
TheChingzilla wrote:As for the Ultra super hot and sexy fan made pic of female Mothra and female Battra human(there is a thread for that, it is imagine if kaiju were humans thread)
I think it is clear no one cares. I said, keep it in your pants. Jesus!

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Not that again. It's just fan art.

I hate none of them. There's one I don't care that much for, but I don't hate it.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

natevirus
G-Force Personnel

Post by natevirus »

edgaguirus wrote:Not that again. It's just fan art.

I hate none of them. There's one I don't care that much for, but I don't hate it.
It is like he's been jacking off to it since: http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... &start=225
:freak: I'm disturbed...
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:So my point remains: Why would you mention that, and do you really think other people would want to hear about that?
I think the answer is...he's obsessed and has to express the boner he gets every-time he thinks about it. -_- No matter how sick and annoying he sounds.

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

^Funny how that all started because of me.
On Topic: Minya, for some reason I just don't like him, his face and his annoying ass voice.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

^Oh it was a good laugh, but it's ruined thanks someone having a obession about it.

natevirus
G-Force Personnel

Post by natevirus »

Shadow wrote:^Oh it was a good laugh, but it's ruined thanks someone having a obession about it.
Look at what you done!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

^"We're all gonna die, and I'm part of the reason."
On Topic: One character I hate is that smart ass guy in Gamera 3, when he died I just stood and thought what a F*CKING ------ that guy was.

natevirus
G-Force Personnel

Post by natevirus »

Shadow wrote:^"We're all gonna die, and I'm part of the reason."
On Topic: One character I hate is that smart ass guy in Gamera 3, when he died I just stood and thought what a F*CKING ------ that guy was.
Unless we make a sacrifice first...
On topic: You mean that weird dude that died in the end when the station's ceiling fell on top of him? That guy was annoying...

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

natevirus wrote: On topic: You mean that weird dude that died in the end when the station's ceiling fell on top of him? That guy was annoying...
Yes indeed him, he's a douch with a capital bag.