Which character do you hate?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.

Which one do you hate

They all suck
12%
None
48%
other
24%
Godzilla
2%
Orga
2%
Kiryu
2%
Mothra
10%

Total votes: 42

natevirus
G-Force Personnel
Location: Normally, I'M EEEEVEERYWHEERREE!!! Physically, on Earth...Mentally, somewhere unpleasant...

Re: Which character do you hate?

Post by natevirus »

Shadow wrote:
natevirus wrote: On topic: You mean that weird dude that died in the end when the station's ceiling fell on top of him? That guy was annoying...
Yes indeed him, he's a douch with a capital bag.
I felt disappointed by his death...guess I wanted to see him get punched in the face. X-D
"Just because you think you are a fan of something doesn't mean you have to be a bias prick about it." ಠ_ಠ
I guess I just enjoy things just to enjoy them...Nothing wrong with that, right? Isn't that what fans do?

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

^That and more, guy deserved to suffer. He doesn't know shit about shit so he should shut up... PULL UP YOUR PANTS!
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

natevirus
G-Force Personnel
Location: Normally, I'M EEEEVEERYWHEERREE!!! Physically, on Earth...Mentally, somewhere unpleasant...

Post by natevirus »

Shadow wrote:^That and more, guy deserved to suffer. He doesn't know shit about shit so he should shut up... PULL UP YOUR PANTS!
Thinking Irys would have devoured him or something or Gamera would have blown him up with some fireball. LawL
Usually characters like that die in a similar fashion.
"Just because you think you are a fan of something doesn't mean you have to be a bias prick about it." ಠ_ಠ
I guess I just enjoy things just to enjoy them...Nothing wrong with that, right? Isn't that what fans do?

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

I hated Zilla in FW, but I was happy after what happened to him.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

natevirus wrote:
Shadow wrote:
natevirus wrote: On topic: You mean that weird dude that died in the end when the station's ceiling fell on top of him? That guy was annoying...
Yes indeed him, he's a douch with a capital bag.
I felt disappointed by his death...guess I wanted to see him get punched in the face. X-D
And I, for one, found his death to be hilarious, at least with the dubs. "This is sooo scary! Mwahahaha!" I had a good laugh the first time I saw that.

I don't really hate any character, though I don't exactly have anything nice to say about the fur ball with magic urine from ROM 2.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

natevirus
G-Force Personnel

Post by natevirus »

Kaiju-King42 wrote:
natevirus wrote:
Shadow wrote: Yes indeed him, he's a douch with a capital bag.
And I, for one, found his death to be hilarious, at least with the dubs. "This is sooo scary! Mwahahaha!" I had a good laugh the first time I saw that.

I don't really hate any character, though I don't exactly have anything nice to say about the fur ball with magic urine from ROM 2.
That dub made me laugh after seeing it a second time...
Oh those Korebo things in the temple...I never understood them...I just ignored them and was like "Shut up and get to the part where Leo fights Daghara already!"

I'd add the twins in Godzilla vs Mothra: Battle for Earth but that's Heisei...oh, wait, we kinda wondered into Heisei anyway...how did that happen again?

shinmattiathekaiju
EDF Instructor

Post by shinmattiathekaiju »

Megalon-5 wrote:I hate Godzilla. He's a useless piece of shit that Toho kept beating into the ground for dozens of terrible movies. I hope Toho learns their lesson and never brings this stupid excuse for a monster back ever again.

LMAO!
Living Corpse wrote:Being underrated and underground is overrated.
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:The lack of Bay is always a plus...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ultramanmattia1

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

So much hate for poor, misguided Shinya Kurata. I find that character absolutely delightful.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Godzillasaurus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzillasaurus »

Dust_pan wrote:None. But I wasn't aware Jet Jaguar appeared in the millenium series.
Jet Jaguar never appeared in the Millenium series...

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

There's only one I would say I hate. Capt. Gordon from GFW. The man is no actor judging by the way he delivers a line, and the character is very static. He's just a big tough guy.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.