Monster Discussion: Godzilla (2004/Final Wars)

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Re: Monster Discussion: Godzilla (2004/Final Wars)

Post by Godzilla1703 »

I enjoy the suit and the incarnation. I don't get why people don't like him being so slim, he's buffer than Godzilla '75 tho? Right? But anyway this is my 3rd favorite Godzilla incarnation.
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26
Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that shit in Godzilla.
We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".

:)

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

^ Yeah, he actually has some pretty large muscles covering his arms, and a distinctive chest.

#BotM

Godzillasaurus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzillasaurus »

I prefer the Millenium Godzilla designs over all others. In my opinion, the only good looking Showa incarnation was the 1954 version of Godzilla, and the Hesei Godzilla versions looked too awkward at times, given their thunderthighs.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I don't like this version. At all. He's better than the other millennium models, besides GMK. It's too slim but at the same time he's too "ripped". He's all muscle. He looks like a big buff rat thanks to the face. I'll cut him some slack, though, his spines look decent.

I give this suit a 4/10
Resized Image

Godzilla2004fan
Samurai

Post by Godzilla2004fan »

I LIKE THIS GODZILLA DESIGN!!! And, It doesn't look like a Rat, in My Opinion.
"The King of Monsters That Appeared in 1954" is Godzilla!
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/sonic2006fan

Goji
Xilien Halfling

Post by Goji »

It would have never occurred to me that someone named Godzilla2004fan would like this design. What a concept!
UltramanGoji wrote: Cranky because you got mad I implied GFW isn't a good movie aren't you
Chrispy_G wrote:I'll say it one last time, Trump wins in a landslide.
I'll gladly eat crow if it doesn't turn out that way....but at this point it feels painfully obvious, as it has for months.

Godzilla2004fan
Samurai

Goji wrote:It would have never occurred to me that someone named Godzilla2004fan would like this design. What a concept!
Well, I'm not like other people that calls himself for example: "Somethingfan", but it's not fan of that "Something". I've always like this Godzilla design.

Last edited by Godzilla2004fan on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Godzilla2004fan
Samurai

Which animal looks like Godzilla 2004?

People exagerates that Godzilla 2004 (FinalGoji) looks like a rat. But, I believe that this design looks like other animals.

In My opinion, Godzilla 2004 looks like a Tilacine.

Please, tell me wich animal looks like Godzilla 2004 in your opinion. :D
Last edited by Godzilla2004fan on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

He looks like one of those giant monsters, I think he's one of those they call Godzilla.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:He looks like one of those giant monsters, I think he's one of those they call Godzilla.
You mean a Godziller?
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Goji
Xilien Halfling

Re: Which animal looks like Godzilla 2004?

Post by Goji »

Godzilla2004fan wrote: Well, I'm not like other people that calls himself for example: "Somethingfan", but it's not fan of that "Something".
Lol. Come again?
Godzilla2004fan wrote: In My opinion, Godzilla 2004 looks like a Tilacine.
Thylacine is the correct spelling.
UltramanGoji wrote: Cranky because you got mad I implied GFW isn't a good movie aren't you
Chrispy_G wrote:I'll say it one last time, Trump wins in a landslide.
I'll gladly eat crow if it doesn't turn out that way....but at this point it feels painfully obvious, as it has for months.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

All right, come on, guys... there's no need to poke at every post the new guy makes. This dump runs fairly smoothly these days, and we don't need a return to the dark ages.

OT: I have a hard time separating this Gudziller from the unfortunate mess that is his movie, so I kinda saddle him with dislike by association. That may not be completely fair, so I'll have to try and judge him on his own merits whenever I get around to rewatching GFW. I might should try being fair to the movie itself, too, since I went into the first viewing full of prejudice and wanting to hate it.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

JAGzilla wrote:All right, come on, guys... there's no need to poke at every post the new guy makes. This dump runs fairly smoothly these days, and we don't need a return to the dark ages..
Really? It's been like a dumpster fire the past couple weeks on multiple threads haha.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I've seen a little bickering here and there, but nothing too serious. What threads are these? I stay out of the Monsterverse forum, so I wouldn't know what's going on in there...

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

JAGzilla wrote:I've seen a little bickering here and there, but nothing too serious. What threads are these? I stay out of the Monsterverse forum, so I wouldn't know what's going on in there...
Oh, well. That explains it hahaha.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

JAGzilla wrote:I stay out of the Monsterverse forum, so I wouldn't know what's going on in there...
Oh gosh, yes. That's practically a survival necessity around here. I think one ends up with a much rosier picture of the forums overall. (Doubly so if staying out of the SH Monsterarts threads, too). :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Well, in my case I'm just trying to avoid spoilers. If it was just whatever drama goes on in there that I had to worry about, I'd be in there all the time. With popcorn. :lol:

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

JAGzilla wrote:Well, in my case I'm just trying to avoid spoilers. If it was just whatever drama goes on in there that I had to worry about, I'd be in there all the time. With popcorn. :lol:
Well, those, too. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Maritonic wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:He looks like one of those giant monsters, I think he's one of those they call Godzilla.
You mean a Godziller?
Ah, yes. Sorry I'm terrible with scientific names :oops:
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos