Lost Projects: Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II (CD)

For discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1980 up to 1998 (includes Gamera 3)
Gigantis
Sazer

Lost Projects: Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II (CD)

Post by Gigantis »

https://www.tohokingdom.com/cutting_roo ... dered.html

Look there was absolutely no way i was fitting the entire title in so i just shortened it to CD.

Anywho,i honestly would have liked this more than the one we got. Only thing i would have liked less was Mechagodzilla's weird green color but i'm sure that wouldn't have lasted. White Rodan feels like a much better transformation state than Fire and it has a much more interesting plot. Plus the much better looking Garuda ship.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Re: Lost Projects: Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II (CD)

Post by SonOfGorgo »

I do agree that Rodan was better to help revive Godzilla, keeping the whole nature aspect.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Re: Lost Projects: Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II (CD)

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Two things that would have been awesome: Godzillasaur vs Pteranadon, and Union Mechagodzilla. I love MGII but a lot of these concepts they cooked up would have been just as great at least.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.