Lost Project Discussion: God's Godzilla/God's Angry Messenger (1979-1980)

For discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1980 up to 1998 (includes Gamera 3)
Anguirus
G-Grasper

Re: Lost Project Discussion: God's Godzilla/God's Angry Messenger (1979-1980)

Postby Anguirus » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:25 am

This sounds like the prefect movie to me. I love ancient alien movies like Prometheus, and adding in Godzilla is just the gravy. I would focus more on the aliens/ sci fi aspects, but sadly Godzilla fans did not like that in the anime, and many Alien fans wished Prometheus was about the xenomorph. In my mind, we have so many xenomorph/Godzilla movies, we should be wanting something different.

Then again, I am still pissed at Alien Covenant for not following the Engineers and disregarding Alien lore. So what do I know?

Destorogoji
JXSDF Technician

Re: Lost Project Discussion: God's Godzilla/God's Angry Messenger (1979-1980)

Postby Destorogoji » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:38 am

This thing sounds amazing and I really want to see it. Wish it was made nowadays.

Added in 1 minute 43 seconds:
Just think about it: this is the perfect time for this film to be made. We are on an age were Toho seems to be making a lot of experimental Goji films, first they gave us Shin, then they gave us Earth, I don't think God's Angry Messenger is too much out there.
Here's my Instagram, I post photos of my figures, customs and sometimes other stuff:
https://www.instagram.com/buruno.98/

Return to “Heisei Series (1980's-1998)”