Can we gage who is stronger between Burning Godzilla and Super Godzilla?

For discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1980 up to 1998 (includes Gamera 3)
miguelnuva
Justiriser

Re: Can we gage who is stronger between Burning Godzilla and Super Godzilla?

Post by miguelnuva »

Billzilla1974 wrote:
miguelnuva wrote:
Billzilla1974 wrote:
Thanks for all that, it was an interesting read.
You're welcome, I hope that gave a clearer basis for how tough Super Godzilla probably is.

Super G is somewhere between 4.5833 to 25.6525 times more durable than the game's standard Godzilla when he's at 700 health.
Although this is a large margin of speculation for Super Goji, to be fair, I haven't seen anything stating how much more powerful Burning G is compared to his post-1991 base form. We know the burning form is obviously more powerful, but by how much is bit hazy.

I kind of wish there were tempuratures or statements for how powerful the Hyper Fire Ray (or the burning form in general) was, then we could compare Burning Godzilla's strongest beam vs Super Godzilla's Nova beam.

For now, I'll guess that Super G is a form comparable to a faster, more beam spamming Burning G, with arguably stronger punches.
I believe Godzilla's spiral ray against Super MechaG is 1,000,000c and SpaceG it was 900,000c
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

miguelnuva wrote:
I believe Godzilla's spiral ray against Super MechaG is 1,000,000c and SpaceG it was 900,000c
I was aware of those beams & their temperatures, but we never got know how Burning Godzilla's beams would compare to the normal Goji's spiral rays. Are they 3x as powerful? 10x as powerful? The only thing we know is that BG's attacks are stronger than his usual form's.

The one way I can think of to quantify how much more powerful Burning Godzilla's Hyper fire ray is to compare Goji's average body temperature to the one he had when he began using the Hyper fire ray. According to this web site https://www.seatemperature.org/asia/jap ... tember.htm, the average temperature of the sea near Takahama (the place Biollante & Godzilla fought at, and where Goji cooled down after passing out in the ocean.) varies between 14.5 & 27.1 degrees Celsius.
I will assume Godzilla's average body temp is between those values, and divide Burning Godzilla's near critical temp of 1,180 by those values.
1,180 / 14.5 = 81.3793 times hotter than standard Heisei G
1,180 / 27.1 = 43.5424 times hotter than standard Heisei G

500,000 x 43.5424 = 21,771,200 degrees Celsius for the low end of the crimson rays at just before Burning G reaches 1,180°C.
500,000 x 81.3793 = 40,689,650 degrees Celsius. this is probably the highest end of the Crimson atomic ray, which is slightly higher than the lowest end of the Hyper fire ray.

Next I'll use the spiral rays temperatures which varied between 900,000 and *1,200,000 Celsius (Wikizilla's video on Heisei Goji's powers states 1.2 mil instead of 1 million, so i'll use that for the high end.)

Low end: 900,000 x 43.5424 = 39,188,160°C
lower-middle: 1,200,000 x 43.5424 = 52,250,880°C
Higher-middle: 900,000 x 81.2793 = 73,241,370°C
High end: 1,200,000 x 81.2793 = 97,535,160°C
If we assume this calculation to be correct, the minimum temp for Goji's beams to become Hyper fire rays appears to be around 39 to 40 million degrees.

If we multiply those temps by how strong Super Goji is compared to standard Godzilla, we get:
500,000 x 25.6525 = 12,826,250°C for the low end of Super G's beams
900,000 x 25.6525 = 23,087,250°C for the middle
1,200,000 x 25.6525 = 30,783,000°C for the high end of Super Godzilla's beams.

These would imply that even if we assume Super G is 25.6525 times stronger than normie-Goji, his beams would still be only 78% as hot as the low end of Burning G's, and only 31.5% if we use Burning G's high end estimate.
This means that Burning G, even if he wasn't at 1180 degrees, definitely has Super G beat when it comes to beam temperature, although Super Godzilla is still superior when it comes to the physical fights, punching away 280,000 tons of Bagan at over the speed of sound whereas BG never knocked back an 80,000 ton Destoroyah nearly as fast.

Sorry again about another large post.

Added in 5 minutes 47 seconds:
I just spent over 3 hours typing this damned thing. :dizzy:
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Impressive. :) And a great post!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

Zarm wrote:Impressive. :) And a great post!
Thanks!
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

monintoho
Ronin

Post by monintoho »

I would say burning godzilla. He is my favorite <3

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

Well. I say SuperGoji. He has a chest beam and he can fire his chest beam and atomic breath at once.
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Burning Godzilla, because he exists in three dimensions and is not made of pixels.

#seewhatididthereisubvertedthequestionarentisoclever

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Well Super Godzilla can charge energy into his fist causing him to fly across the screen. I don't see Burning Godzilla doing that. Also gotta take into account that the Heisei Godzilla that fights Bagan is actually stronger than the standard Heisei Godzilla after having Ghidorah's cells spliced into him.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

KaijuCanuck wrote:Burning Godzilla, because he exists in three dimensions and is not made of pixels.

#seewhatididthereisubvertedthequestionarentisoclever
I mean, if nothing else, you made a case for why this thread has no business in a sub-forum dedicated to the movies. Of course, any "monster vs. monster" speculation thread belongs in Fantasy Matches anyway, but especially one that is 50% dedicated to a video game character/iteration.
Last edited by eabaker on Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I don't think video game characters are allowed in the FM forum. Have a heart, eabaker... if you kick it out of the Heisei forums, the poor thing will have no place to go... ;)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Zarm wrote:I don't think video game characters are allowed in the FM forum.
Really? That seems weird to me.

Although I guess I've never really investigated the philosophy of Fantasy Matches.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.