Imagine what it would be like if Godzilla (esp. the 1984 one) teams up with Gamera (Heisei) as heroic buddies?

For discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1980 up to 1998 (includes Gamera 3)
Tyrannoraptor
Monsterland Worker

Imagine what it would be like if Godzilla (esp. the 1984 one) teams up with Gamera (Heisei) as heroic buddies?

Post by Tyrannoraptor »

What would you think of the Godzilla(esp. 1984 version) & Heisei Gamera if they both team up as heroes & live peacefully after they were about to fight each other?
Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Re: Imagine what it would be like if Godzilla (esp. the 1984 one) teams up with Gamera (Heisei) as heroic buddies?

Post by edgaguirus »

I don't think that would happen unless both were presented with a mutual threat.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: Imagine what it would be like if Godzilla (esp. the 1984 one) teams up with Gamera (Heisei) as heroic buddies?

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Lol this makes me imagine them being these buddy cops. :P

Kenpachiro Hirata
Samurai

Post by Kenpachiro Hirata »

Sounds pretty dumb. Like those "Hulk vs Godzilla" discussions kind of dumb. :lol:
"It started when man first stepped out of the garden of Eden and left his innocence behind."

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Lol this makes me imagine them being these buddy cops. :P
"What the heck Godzilla, no flirting on the job!"
"Godzilla where are the donuts!?"

I would imagine Gamera being the stuck up one while Godzilla is the laid back one. :lol:
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I can see Godzilla and Gamera destroying the majority of their enemies and conquering the world till Destroyah comes.

1984: Gamera and Godzilla wake up Gamera saves Godzilla from Mt.Mihara the two fight the Gayos for 5 years.

1989: Biollante is created, Godzilla and Gamera defeat her Godzilla has to sleep, Gamera continues to hunt the Gayos.

1991: Godzilla and Gamera defeat King Ghidorah and later Mecha King Ghidorah. Godzilla is now 100m.

1992: Battra and Mothra are reborn. Gamera being there actually gets all 4 kaiju to end their fighting. Gamera and Battra go into Space.

1993: Events of Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla happen normally.

1994: Gamera and Battra encounter SpaceGodzilla and race back to Earth to battle him alongside Mothra and Godzilla.

1995: Godzilla chases Jr and Gamera begins chasing Gayos that are waking up.Destroyer kills Battra and Mothra before Gamera and Godzilla stop him alongside the JSDF.

1996: The adult Jr helps Gamera wipe out the last of the Gayos.

1997: Legion is defeated without the use of the Mana Cannon.

1999: No more Gayos, Jr and Gamera beat Iris.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Tyrannoraptor
Monsterland Worker

Post by Tyrannoraptor »

miguelnuva wrote:I can see Godzilla and Gamera destroying the majority of their enemies and conquering the world till Destroyah comes.

1984: Gamera and Godzilla wake up Gamera saves Godzilla from Mt.Mihara the two fight the Gayos for 5 years.

1989: Biollante is created, Godzilla and Gamera defeat her Godzilla has to sleep, Gamera continues to hunt the Gayos.

1991: Godzilla and Gamera defeat King Ghidorah and later Mecha King Ghidorah. Godzilla is now 100m.

1992: Battra and Mothra are reborn. Gamera being there actually gets all 4 kaiju to end their fighting. Gamera and Battra go into Space.

1993: Events of Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla happen normally.

1994: Gamera and Battra encounter SpaceGodzilla and race back to Earth to battle him alongside Mothra and Godzilla.

1995: Godzilla chases Jr and Gamera begins chasing Gayos that are waking up.Destroyer kills Battra and Mothra before Gamera and Godzilla stop him alongside the JSDF.

1996: The adult Jr helps Gamera wipe out the last of the Gayos.

1997: Legion is defeated without the use of the Mana Cannon.

1999: No more Gayos, Jr and Gamera beat Iris.
But I wasn't expecting Jr to be the enemy.
Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.