Godzilla Island on Youtube

For discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1980 up to 1998 (includes Gamera 3)
MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Godzilla Island on Youtube

Post by MikeSTZillak »

Hopefully, Someone will make some subs.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

UltramanGoji

Re: Godzilla Island on Youtube

Post by UltramanGoji »

Apparently, episodes are airing twice a week until they're all uploaded so get ready for two and a half years of Toho uploading Godzilla Island.

But yes, hopefully this is the drive for some sub groups to get out there and sub this series finally.

GalacticPetey
Gotengo Officer

Post by GalacticPetey »

This channel has also posted the original Japanese trailers for all the films. Well, almost all of them, I was binge watching them and afterwards realized that they have a trailer for every film, except for The Return of Godzilla for some odd reason.

Regardless, it's cool that this is finally getting put out there. It's something I've been curious about for years.
I can't believe that Godzilla was the only surviving member of its species, but if we continue conducting nuclear tests, it's possible that another Godzilla might appear somewhere in the world again.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

UltramanGoji wrote:Apparently, episodes are airing twice a week until they're all uploaded so get ready for two and a half years of Toho uploading Godzilla Island.

But yes, hopefully this is the drive for some sub groups to get out there and sub this series finally.
It probably would be, if they weren't going to delete the episodes 4 weeks after their upload :P Still, it's appreciated.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock