What is going on in the Heisei timeline right now?

For discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1980 up to 1998 (includes Gamera 3)
GodzillaRangerPrime
JXSDF Technician

Re: What is going on in the Heisei timeline right now?

Post by GodzillaRangerPrime »

Basically what has been mentioned here.

Mothra destroys the asteroid that was suppose to hit Earth in 1999, but it turns out the REAL King Ghidorah was inside and Mothra gets it’s ass whooped.
King Ghidorah proceeds to Earth.

It’d be interesting to see that kind of story down the line as a comic or movie.

Godzilla Junior is basically the Legendary Godzilla, except more energetic and regard for humans.
Last edited by GodzillaRangerPrime on Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris55 wrote:
Underworld54 wrote:
GalacticPetey wrote:They're not half-assing the Star Wars movies.
I very much consider TFA to be half-assed. What a generic film which only fed on nostalgia, it brought nothing new to the table.
That's not true. C3PO had a red arm.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

Miki and Meru got married, and have started a family of their own
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Godzilla Junior probably realized he has physical strength, and worked out to become a better fighter and not just a beam spammer. :lol:
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Gothicserpent
Gotengo Officer

Post by Gothicserpent »

Mothra comes home and her and Jr team up to fight off other monsters.
"HAY ANGUIRUS"
"WHADDA WANT?"
"SUMPTIN FUNNEH GOIN ON, YOU BETTAH CHECK!"
"OKAY"
GTU wrote:There are so many concept versions of Bagan they could give him his own toyline. That's why I'm banking on a Monsterarts sub-line called SH Baganarts.

TheDolphinKaijuGod
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheDolphinKaijuGod »

Godzilla Junior dies from diabetes
Resized Image 

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Junior is all grown up and acts as the legendary Godzilla in his timeline, Mothra returns as well and helps him fight off other monsters.

Meanwhile in space, another clone of Godzilla is born, this one is called AstroGodzilla and isn't really crystal based like his predecessor. he comes to earth and the two guardians fight him, but he still lives and is a constant thorn on their side.
other monsters like Anguirus Varan and Gorosaurus arrive on the scene as well. Biollante is still out their somewhere in the depth of space.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

Godzilla Junior becomes an incel
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

Gothicserpent
Gotengo Officer

Post by Gothicserpent »

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote:Godzilla Junior becomes an incel
Nah, him and Mothra have a thing on the side.
"HAY ANGUIRUS"
"WHADDA WANT?"
"SUMPTIN FUNNEH GOIN ON, YOU BETTAH CHECK!"
"OKAY"
GTU wrote:There are so many concept versions of Bagan they could give him his own toyline. That's why I'm banking on a Monsterarts sub-line called SH Baganarts.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Bagan still isn't in it

RIP Evan.

Gailah 1966
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gailah 1966 »

Godzilla junior is the undisputed king of earth.
Biolante is orbiting the earth. As she gain power through photo synthesis she doesn´t need to land on earth and attack a nuclear power plant.
Mothra went on a journey in 1992 and could be back now. She would go back to infant island when she returned. To rest and to live in peace.
Mechagodzilla was totally destroyed.
Moguera was totally destroyed.
Destroyer was killed.
Spacegodzilla was killed.
Rodan/Fire Rodan was killed.
The remains of Mecha King Ghidorah were recovered but they built Mechagodzilla with these parts. So what happened to the organic rest of King Ghidorah 1991? Maybe they seperated the mechanical components and let the organical remains rot in the Tokyo bay.
Batra is dead and lying on the ground of the sea. Probably dispersed completely.

So only 3 kaiju left. And all of them have a peaceful nature. So may the Heisei series rest in peace. It was a great fim series.
BIG FAN SURVEY 2023 --> viewtopic.php?t=34920
BIG FAN SURVEY 2020 --> viewtopic.php?t=30470
Video of 2020´s results --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUxyzsQxwa4

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

Gothicserpent wrote: Nah, him and Mothra have a thing on the side.
That's messed up
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

Omegazilla
Interpol Agent

Post by Omegazilla »

Very interesting thread. The Heisei series overall though was very conclusive so there isn't much to go on except our own fan theories. Anyways I imagine Spacegodzilla and Biollante both would return as they both seemingly haven't truly died. Mothra would eventually return and possibly conflict with Junior, although without Battra for assistance I imagine Junior would easily defeat her. Gforce seems to like to build robots so I am guessing there would be a successor to Moguera as well. Plus I am sure Junior is going to be pissed that his "father" died and will go on a few rampages here and there.

Dino-Mario
G-Force Personnel

Post by Dino-Mario »

Well, as many others have said, pretty sure Junior will be a somewhat more benevolent presence than his father toward mankind and will actively defend Earth against any antagonistic monsters, but perhaps it'll take him some time to take the role, considering his father's demise, which will surely make him feel depressed and wanting to be left alone for a while.