Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

For discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1980 up to 1998 (includes Gamera 3)
User avatar
ebirah_scampi
Interpol Agent
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:56 am

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby ebirah_scampi » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:19 pm

There were two Godzillas Iin the Heisei timeline, three if you count Jr. The first Godzilla in 1954 was 50 meters tall, was killed by the oxygen destroyer and has an unknown origin. The second Godzilla was created in the 1970s when a Soviet nuclear sub sank next to the Godzillasaur in the Bering Sea, which was only there because the Futurama teleported it there in 1944. This Godzilla was mutated to 80 meters tall initially, then in 1992 was mutated to 100 meters by a nuclear sub sent to recreate it, as the people who sent the sub thought they uncreated Godzilla.

There is no time paradox, in an attempt to undo Godzilla the Futurama directly caused the creation of the 1984 Godzilla. If they hadn't gone back at all, the '54 attack may have been the first and last time we saw the big G.

User avatar
miguelnuva
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 11532
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby miguelnuva » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:18 pm

ebirah_scampi wrote:There were two Godzillas Iin the Heisei timeline, three if you count Jr. The first Godzilla in 1954 was 50 meters tall, was killed by the oxygen destroyer and has an unknown origin. The second Godzilla was created in the 1970s when a Soviet nuclear sub sank next to the Godzillasaur in the Bering Sea, which was only there because the Futurama teleported it there in 1944. This Godzilla was mutated to 80 meters tall initially, then in 1992 was mutated to 100 meters by a nuclear sub sent to recreate it, as the people who sent the sub thought they uncreated Godzilla.

There is no time paradox, in an attempt to undo Godzilla the Futurama directly caused the creation of the 1984 Godzilla. If they hadn't gone back at all, the '54 attack may have been the first and last time we saw the big G.


The fact that they went back at all is the Time Paradox.
The one thing I want to see in life,TOHO buy Gamera.

Shadow Area 1-0

User avatar
ebirah_scampi
Interpol Agent
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:56 am

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby ebirah_scampi » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:21 pm

In the sense that people from the 1990s and 2200s suddenly appeared in 1944, yes, there is a paradox. I was just responding to the statement that Godzilla was erased by this, when in fact it's what caused the second one to appear in the first place.

User avatar
miguelnuva
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 11532
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby miguelnuva » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:27 pm

ebirah_scampi wrote:In the sense that people from the 1990s and 2200s suddenly appeared in 1944, yes, there is a paradox. I was just responding to the statement that Godzilla was erased by this, when in fact it's what caused the second one to appear in the first place.


The paradox is that Heisei Godzilla appeared two movies prior to the introduction of the Futurians. That means the events of Ghidorah took place in the Heisei timeline prior to us the audience seeing it in action.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bootstrap_paradox

This is what it is.
The one thing I want to see in life,TOHO buy Gamera.

Shadow Area 1-0

User avatar
he-ba
Interpol Agent
Posts: 552
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:16 am
Location: Sitting home and chatting with my best friend....... Titanosaurus!!

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby he-ba » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:20 pm

I am officially confused.
TK's resident Titanosaurus super-fan

Maybe Minilla was some mutation inside a Kamacarus' ootheca and that's why they attacked..... Maybe Minilla ISN'T the Son of Godzilla! He's some weird Kamacari that Godzilla felt bad for!

..... Nope, the other guys would never accept that..........




I don't know even know what a he-ba is......



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Omegazilla
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:30 am

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby Omegazilla » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:45 pm

While I obviously don't know the full answer, I like to think Biollante was the bigger catalyst than Mothra because of some traits Spacegodzilla shares with Biollante such as tusks.

User avatar
Missingno.
G-Grasper
Posts: 1321
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:07 pm

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby Missingno. » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Now here is where you have to pay attention in the Heisei series... In the beginning of GvKG, Miki shows the Japanese press a satellite photograph that shows the UFO flew over Godzilla's resting spot (after the events of his fight with Biollante) and states that "he has been kept there by the Anti Nuclear Energy Bacteria". Emmy states later on in the film, that in the future, "Godzilla never attacked Japan and that the radioactivity destroying Japan in the future is all a lie". So put two and two together, Godzilla was in his dormant state by the bacteria from 1989 to 2204. Then when the Futurians "erased" Godzilla from history to make King Ghidorah by moving the Godzillasaurus, he was moved to the Bering Sea. This Godzillasaurus wasn't the one from 1954, but the one from 1984 (the Godzilla of the Heisei timeline). Then, in the 1970's a Russian sub sank where this Godzillasaurus was moved. This irradiated the Godzillasaurus and redid the whole timeline from 1984 to 1991. Then in present day 1991, the Musashi-2 went to go irradiate what they thought to be was just a nearly-dead Godzillasaurus. However, not knowing that the events from 1984 and 1989 still happened after the Futurians moved the Godzillasaurus and was attacked by the ANEB infected Godzilla. This is how everyone still remembers the 1954 Godzilla, Godzilla's 1984 attack on Tokyo and Biollante
TK's resident other 80's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.

LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU


NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum


Resized ImageResized ImageResized Image

The 80's----The weather!

User avatar
PRIMEVAL
Futurian
Posts: 1678
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 2:25 pm
Location: Shores of Cleveland
Contact:

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby PRIMEVAL » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:42 pm

I was under the impression '54 and '85 were the same. I recall hearing Mr. Martin saying, "They haven't found the body," or something along those lines. God, this hurts my head... wibbly wobbly timey wimey crap gets confusing >.<

User avatar
three
Keizer
Posts: 9473
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:26 am
Location: Hueco Mundo

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby three » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:14 pm

PRIMEVAL wrote:I was under the impression '54 and '85 were the same. I recall hearing Mr. Martin saying, "They haven't found the body," or something along those lines. God, this hurts my head... wibbly wobbly timey wimey crap gets confusing >.<


not even close. and the time travel here makes no difference as it only resulted in the fulfillment of Godzilla through the series.


laymen's terms: don't skreeonkin' think about it. just know however you believe it, IT WORKED. and now, my theory please. :)
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®

axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!


Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - skreeonk in space.

User avatar
PRIMEVAL
Futurian
Posts: 1678
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 2:25 pm
Location: Shores of Cleveland
Contact:

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby PRIMEVAL » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:26 pm

I'm gonna have to marathon through these movies and catch up on the stories... I'm the resident go-to Godzilla guy, I need to fulfill my role xD

User avatar
ebirah_scampi
Interpol Agent
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:56 am

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby ebirah_scampi » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Nothing was changed by the time traveling. The Futurians didn't change the timeline they caused it to happen the way it did. If they never went back and moved the godzillasaurus, then Return of Godzilla would have never happened. The 1954 Godzilla was killed by the oxygen destroyer, then the one the futurians made by moving the dinosaur to the Bering Sea where it mutated in the 70s attacked in 1984.

User avatar
three
Keizer
Posts: 9473
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:26 am
Location: Hueco Mundo

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby three » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:21 pm

ebirah_scampi wrote:Nothing was changed by the time traveling. The Futurians didn't change the timeline they caused it to happen the way it did. If they never went back and moved the godzillasaurus, then Return of Godzilla would have never happened. The 1954 Godzilla was killed by the oxygen destroyer, then the one the futurians made by moving the dinosaur to the Bering Sea where it mutated in the 70s attacked in 1984.


on an unrelated note, you have the single best username on the forum.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®

axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!


Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - skreeonk in space.

astroturf
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:58 pm

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby astroturf » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:35 pm

nah, hes more just a mix of biollante cells

User avatar
Benn_Sonic_exe
Samurai
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:40 pm
Location: The place of amazing amazingness

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby Benn_Sonic_exe » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:21 am

What? Biollante is evolving!
Also known as Fr0stfur or Ice.

User avatar
LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 3902
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:47 pm
Location: Church of Satan
Contact:

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby LiquidG » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:35 pm

This is a very interesting theory three, more complex and yet less convoluted and illogical than the vague official origin. It makes perfect sense ( in the Sci-Fi sense ) to me.
TK's official member of the "Three L's of the Apocalypse"


Image

User avatar
Dino-Mario
Interpol Agent
Posts: 575
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:53 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby Dino-Mario » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:37 pm

Nah, i don't think so. He's just got Biollante leftovers in his body, like the tusks and the weird-looking belly.
Image Image

User avatar
he-ba
Interpol Agent
Posts: 552
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:16 am
Location: Sitting home and chatting with my best friend....... Titanosaurus!!

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby he-ba » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:38 am

Missingno. wrote:Now here is where you have to pay attention in the Heisei series... In the beginning of GvKG, Miki shows the Japanese press a satellite photograph that shows the UFO flew over Godzilla's resting spot (after the events of his fight with Biollante) and states that "he has been kept there by the Anti Nuclear Energy Bacteria". Emmy states later on in the film, that in the future, "Godzilla never attacked Japan and that the radioactivity destroying Japan in the future is all a lie". So put two and two together, Godzilla was in his dormant state by the bacteria from 1989 to 2204. Then when the Futurians "erased" Godzilla from history to make King Ghidorah by moving the Godzillasaurus, he was moved to the Bering Sea. This Godzillasaurus wasn't the one from 1954, but the one from 1984 (the Godzilla of the Heisei timeline). Then, in the 1970's a Russian sub sank where this Godzillasaurus was moved. This irradiated the Godzillasaurus and redid the whole timeline from 1984 to 1991. Then in present day 1991, the Musashi-2 went to go irradiate what they thought to be was just a nearly-dead Godzillasaurus. However, not knowing that the events from 1984 and 1989 still happened after the Futurians moved the Godzillasaurus and was attacked by the ANEB infected Godzilla. This is how everyone still remembers the 1954 Godzilla, Godzilla's 1984 attack on Tokyo and Biollante


Ok, yup, now I get it. That sums it all up in the most unconfusing fashion. Thanks, Missingno., now I understand the Heisei series completely.
TK's resident Titanosaurus super-fan

Maybe Minilla was some mutation inside a Kamacarus' ootheca and that's why they attacked..... Maybe Minilla ISN'T the Son of Godzilla! He's some weird Kamacari that Godzilla felt bad for!

..... Nope, the other guys would never accept that..........




I don't know even know what a he-ba is......



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!!!!!!!

User avatar
kamilleblu
G-Grasper
Posts: 1354
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby kamilleblu » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:11 am

For anyone still confused about the Heisei Era's timeline: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=479

User avatar
Missingno.
G-Grasper
Posts: 1321
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:07 pm

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby Missingno. » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:19 pm

he-ba wrote:Ok, yup, now I get it. That sums it all up in the most unconfusing fashion. Thanks, Missingno., now I understand the Heisei series completely.


So uh, was that actually helpful? I can't tell if you mean that or not... :-|
TK's resident other 80's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.

LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU


NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum


Resized ImageResized ImageResized Image

The 80's----The weather!

User avatar
three
Keizer
Posts: 9473
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:26 am
Location: Hueco Mundo

Re: Is Space Godzilla a Fully Evolved Biollante?

Postby three » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:37 am

Missingno. wrote:
he-ba wrote:Ok, yup, now I get it. That sums it all up in the most unconfusing fashion. Thanks, Missingno., now I understand the Heisei series completely.


So uh, was that actually helpful? I can't tell if you mean that or not... :-|


he's serious. he ba is not the kinda guy to be sarcastic.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®

axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!


Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - skreeonk in space.


Return to “Heisei Series (1980's-1998)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest