Zone Fighter DVD?

For the discussion of Toho DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, streaming services, VHS, and other formats where Toho films and soundtracks can be found.
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Zone Fighter DVD?

Postby Zarm » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:30 pm

So, this translation is finished and out there on the web, too. Anyone interested, feel free to PM me; Zone Fighter is fully subtitled, now!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

mikelcho
JXSDF Technician

Postby mikelcho » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:03 am

Zarm wrote:So, this translation is finished and out there on the web, too. Anyone interested, feel free to PM me; Zone Fighter is fully subtitled, now!
Is there a physical copy of this? I'd like to get it for a friend of mine.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:13 am

Not of any sort that board rules would allow discussing. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Return to “Toho Media”