Better Print Of Godzilla (2014) On French Blu-Ray?

For the discussion of Toho DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, streaming services, VHS, and other formats where Toho films and soundtracks can be found.
MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Better Print Of Godzilla (2014) On French Blu-Ray?

Post by MikeSTZillak »

I heard somewhere that this:
https://www.amazon.fr/Godzilla-Kong-Isl ... TSP4D2YC8P
has a better print of Godzilla (2014). Is this true or not?
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

GodzillaBurgh
G-Force Personnel

Re: Better Print Of Godzilla (2014) On French Blu-Ray?

Post by GodzillaBurgh »

Since when the French been holding out on the print being high quality? A bit suspicious, I think.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

MikeSTZillak wrote:I heard somewhere that this:
The best print of Godzilla (2014) available is the 3D version, if you have the equipment to play it. All of the 2D versions, DVD and Blu-ray, have significant brightness issues. If you have a 3D-capable player and TV, watch the 3D version (even if you shut off the 3D feature to watch it in 2D). You'll find the brightness issue is resolved on the 3D disk.

cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by cloverfan98 »

G1985 wrote:
MikeSTZillak wrote:I heard somewhere that this:
The best print of Godzilla (2014) available is the 3D version, if you have the equipment to play it. All of the 2D versions, DVD and Blu-ray, have significant brightness issues. If you have a 3D-capable player and TV, watch the 3D version (even if you shut off the 3D feature to watch it in 2D). You'll find the brightness issue is resolved on the 3D disk.
If you have a Blu Ray drive you can rip the 3D disc and you'll have the cleaned up print in perfect 2D with no 3D after images. Same thing for the 3D release for the original Jurassic Park.

Goji
Xilien Halfling

Post by Goji »

Omg people, it's referred to as a transfer, not a "print". A print is something you see screened in a theater.
UltramanGoji wrote: Cranky because you got mad I implied GFW isn't a good movie aren't you
Chrispy_G wrote:I'll say it one last time, Trump wins in a landslide.
I'll gladly eat crow if it doesn't turn out that way....but at this point it feels painfully obvious, as it has for months.

JetrellFo
Samurai

Post by JetrellFo »

Goji wrote:Omg people, it's referred to as a transfer, not a "print". A print is something you see screened in a theater.
LOL

:monsterx: