Toho Kingdom Channel

For the discussion of Toho DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, streaming services, VHS, and other formats where Toho films and soundtracks can be found.
G1G4N_27
Yojimbo

Toho Kingdom Channel

Post by G1G4N_27 »

Hey guys, G1G4N_27 here (I know I wrote half of my signature). I just want to announce that I made a Toho Kingdom YouTube channel. Inspired by Cinema Goji ;). I'll be talking about news going on about big-G, movies, theories, and some things on the site! If you have any video ideas PM me or reply to this topic.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzuud ... m9GMFFWiMA
Last edited by G1G4N_27 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
G1G4N_27
ImageImageImage

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Toho Kingdom Channel

Post by eabaker »

Did you clear this with the site administration?
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

G1G4N_27 wrote:Hey guys, G1G4N_27 here (I know I wrote half of my signature). I just want to announce that I made a Toho Kingdom YouTube channel. Inspired by Cinema Goji ;). I'll be talking about news going on about big-G, movies, theories, and some things on the site! If you have any video ideas PM me or reply to this topic.
Hey man, yeah you need to clear that through the staff. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but you need permission. -_-
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Chris55
Site Director | Media Relations

Post by Chris55 »

G1G4N_27 wrote:Hey guys, G1G4N_27 here (I know I wrote half of my signature). I just want to announce that I made a Toho Kingdom YouTube channel. Inspired by Cinema Goji ;). I'll be talking about news going on about big-G, movies, theories, and some things on the site! If you have any video ideas PM me or reply to this topic.
We already have one. It's just not live yet.
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Probably not the best idea to steal the name of a website you don't operate for your own YouTube channel without asking permission first. And honestly, situations like this are not a good first impression for the actual content you will put out. If you're not gonna go through the trouble of creating your own channel name, who's to say that your videos will have any more effort?

Sorry to be a little harsh, but it's good for your channel in the end.

Also, I'm flattered you were inspired by my channel, but please don't be like me and make only one real video and then procrastinate and sidestep around making more.

G1G4N_27
Yojimbo

Post by G1G4N_27 »

eabaker wrote:Did you clear this with the site administration?
I currently am trying to get in touch with an administrator.

Added in 6 minutes 9 seconds:
Greyshot151 wrote:
Hey man, yeah you need to clear that through the staff. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but you need permission. -_-
I have PM'ed a administrator about the channel. I told him I would gladly take it down without a fight, if they say no.

Added in 2 minutes 13 seconds:
UltramanGoji wrote:Probably not the best idea to steal the name of a website you don't operate for your own YouTube channel without asking permission first. And honestly, situations like this are not a good first impression for the actual content you will put out. If you're not gonna go through the trouble of creating your own channel name, who's to say that your videos will have any more effort?

Sorry to be a little harsh, but it's good for your channel in the end.

Also, I'm flattered you were inspired by my channel, but please don't be like me and make only one real video and then procrastinate and sidestep around making more.
I've PM'ed a site admin about it. I told him I will take it down if they say no.
Last edited by G1G4N_27 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
G1G4N_27
ImageImageImage

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

Which Site Admin did you message? Besides, TohoKingdom already has a youtube channel.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

GoWhaleTours
JXSDF Technician

Post by GoWhaleTours »

Even if you get permission, a 12 year old representing the site is kind of embarrassing.

Plus, (I’m just guessing) you probably don’t have the greatest of equipment or skill for making a quality YouTube channel, which is especially important when representing Toho Kingdom.
GO GO GOJI KUN

G1G4N_27
Yojimbo

Post by G1G4N_27 »

GoWhaleTours wrote:
Even if you get permission, a 12 year old representing the site is kind of embarrassing.

Plus, (I’m just guessing) you probably don’t have the greatest of equipment or skill for making a quality YouTube channel, which is especially important when representing Toho Kingdom.
TK already has a YouTube channel, so I am taking mine down. Also, you never know what someone is capable of.
G1G4N_27
ImageImageImage

GoWhaleTours
JXSDF Technician

Post by GoWhaleTours »

G1G4N_27 wrote:
GoWhaleTours wrote:

TK already has a YouTube channel, so I am taking mine down. Also, you never know what someone is capable of.
I know. I’m just saying that you aren’t the most qualified to do this sort of thing.

But I digress, you’re taking it down, and that’s all that matters.
GO GO GOJI KUN

orga_000
Yojimbo

Post by orga_000 »

You should've just waited for the official TK channel to come out, you could've submitted a video if the admins will do that kind of thing here when the channel is live.

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

Chris55 wrote:
Really? When does it go live?
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Chris55

Post by Chris55 »

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:
Chris55 wrote:
Really? When does it go live?

At some point I think next year. Noah Percival (TK site staff) has a video edited and is ready to go. Just culling more content before it goes up.
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.