FUNIMATION to release SHIN GODZILLA on US Home Video!!

For the discussion of Toho DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, streaming services, VHS, and other formats where Toho films and soundtracks can be found.
Great Hierophant
Interpol Agent

Re: FUNIMATION to release SHIN GODZILLA on US Home Video!!

Post by Great Hierophant »

If you have a program like MakeMKV, your rights to obtain a digital version of the film will never expire.

Zillamon51
GPN Volunteer

Post by Zillamon51 »

deadman31 wrote:I got the Blu/Digital combo for Christmas but I can’t get digital code to work on Vudu or Movies Anywhere. Any advice?
On the Blu-ray.com board, people were saying it only redeems at FUNimation's site. I don't know personally, as I never used mine. I bought the movie on release day @ Walmart, and got a Vudu digital copy (dual language) via their InstaWatch program.

deadman31
Yojimbo

Post by deadman31 »

I ended up just buying the digital from Amazon since I had some promo credit. It’s not really what I wanted but it’s ok.

Ed Glaser
Yojimbo

Post by Ed Glaser »

deadman31 wrote:I got the Blu/Digital combo for Christmas but I can’t get digital code to work on Vudu or Movies Anywhere. Any advice?
You're out of luck, I'm afraid. The digital copy moved from Funimation to UltraViolet, and UltraViolet shut down. I pinged Funimation about it a while back and basically there's nothing they can do.

Chris55
Site Director | Media Relations
Site Director | Media Relations

Post by Chris55 »

Ed Glaser wrote:
You're out of luck, I'm afraid. The digital copy moved from Funimation to UltraViolet, and UltraViolet shut down. I pinged Funimation about it a while back and basically there's nothing they can do.

Seems to be an option on Vudu.com

just choose "Digital copy". "English language copy" and "dual language bundle" are the redeemable options.
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Malchik
EDF Instructor

Post by Malchik »

deadman31 wrote:I ended up just buying the digital from Amazon since I had some promo credit. It’s not really what I wanted but it’s ok.
It's genuinely easy to rip a Blu-ray yourself.