Any CD Collectors?

For the discussion of Toho DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, streaming services, VHS, and other formats where Toho films and soundtracks can be found.
G-Matt
Futurian

Re: Toho Film Soundtracks

Post by G-Matt »

G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

F4ZaTE_X
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Toho Film Soundtracks

Post by F4ZaTE_X »

I plan on getting the GMK soundtrack when I get the money.
Might get Final Wars as well but idk
Derzerb wrote:And his name is WARNED USER

GodzillaFan1996
GPN Volunteer

Re: Any CD Collectors?

Post by GodzillaFan1996 »

As of right now I only have boxes 3, 4, and 5 of the Godzilla Perfect Soundtrack Collection. I got them starting with box 4 due to two out of three of my favorite soundtracks are in box 4, then box 3 for the Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla Soundtrack, then box 5.

My plan is to get box 2, then box 1, and lastly box 6.

NOV 30 2016 UPDATE:
It jas been a while, but I now have the entire Godzilla Perfect Soundtrack Collection (boxes 1-6). I also have the soundtracks for Shin Godzilla and Godzilla (2014)
Last edited by GodzillaFan1996 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

I have physical copies of the Best of Godzilla 1954-1975 and 1984-1995. I have digital copies of Godzilla 2000 and Godzilla vs. Megaguirus. I would love to get the Perfect Collection, but who knows when that will happen...

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I want to pick up the FW and Heisei/Millenium segments of the Perfect collection. Thus far, I only have vs. Mehaguirus, and a greatest hits compilation running up through mid-Heisei.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

schvanzbass
Interpol Agent

Post by schvanzbass »

I've been listening to the Best of...albums and an Akira Ifukube playlist on YouTube a whole lot here lately. I'm debating getting into the soundtrack side of the fandom. I don't have the room for figures so....
I'm gonna start doing horror/sci-fi/kaiju/exploitation film reviews, check it out won't you?

http://www.facebook.com/michaeljayreviews

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

With this unboxing - yes ;).

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

GIGAN05 wrote:With this unboxing - yes ;).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAhtUrMKEa0
Ah, the beautiful fourth volume, and new in shrinkwrap too! I'm curious to hear what you think of it.

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

G1985 wrote:
GIGAN05 wrote:With this unboxing - yes ;).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAhtUrMKEa0
Ah, the beautiful fourth volume, and new in shrinkwrap too! I'm curious to hear what you think of it.
That will take a while. Rather wait till the dust literally settles.