Ultra Kaiju Battle Breeders!

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.
TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Ultra Kaiju Battle Breeders!

Post by TyrantGojira »

https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Ultra_Kai ... e_Breeders

Anyone else play this? I go it up and running on the blue stacks emulator and it's pretty fun so far. It's a bit of a grind to rank up your monsters and even more of one in order obtain new ones, but it's not the worst thing in the world. It's really cool of the developers to add a new monster every week as well, it keeps things fresh.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Ultra Kaiju Battle Breeders!

Post by eabaker »

I think we can all agree that Kim Deal could kick Red King's ass...
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

eabaker wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:13 pm I think we can all agree that Kim Deal could kick Red King's ass...
w h o

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:10 pm
eabaker wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:13 pm I think we can all agree that Kim Deal could kick Red King's ass...
w h o
The lead singer of The Breeders...

Also, formerly the bassist for The Pixies, though that's not as relevant here...

EDIT: Sorry, I guess I should have said, "T h e l e a d s i n g e r o f T h e B r e e d e r s . . ."
Last edited by eabaker on Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

eabaker wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:30 pm
w h o

Also, formerly the bassist for The Pixies, though that's not as relevant here...

EDIT: Sorry, I guess I should have said, "T h e l e a d s i n g e r o f T h e B r e e d e r s . . ."
Y e a h , y o u s h o u l d h a v e d o n e t h a t b u t t h a n k s f o r t h e i n f o , a n y w a y s .

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:00 pm
eabaker wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:30 pm

w h o

Y e a h , y o u s h o u l d h a v e d o n e t h a t b u t t h a n k s f o r t h e i n f o , a n y w a y s .
Or you could have, you know, Googled "Kim Deal" and, after about five seconds of reading, seen that eabaker was making a joke about The Breeders.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Vakanai
EDF Instructor

Post by Vakanai »

Kaiju breeding eh? Sounds kinky.
I unapologetically, wholeheartedly, and without a doubt hate Godzilla vs Kong.