Official "Ultraman Orb" thread

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.
eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Official "Ultraman Orb" thread

Post by eabaker »

I'm curious, can anyone give me an indication of the right viewing order for the assorted Ultraman Orb projects (Ultraman Orb, Ultraman Orb the Movie, Ultraman Orb Origin Saga, Ultra Fight Orb)?

Have I missed any titles? The stuff I've read online about this show is mostly very confusing.
Last edited by eabaker on Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Official "Ultraman Orb" thread

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I believe those are the only visual media in the Orb saga. The rest are novels.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

In chronicle order:

Orb Origin Saga
Orb Series
Orb Film
Ultra Fight Orb

However, I highly recomend doing this "Star Wars" style on your first viewing. Do the actual main series first, before doing the prequel Orb Origin Saga. If only to avoid spoiling Orb and Juggler's rivalry.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:49 pm In chronicle order:

Orb Origin Saga
Orb Series
Orb Film
Ultra Fight Orb

However, I highly recomend doing this "Star Wars" style on your first viewing. Do the actual main series first, before doing the prequel Orb Origin Saga. If only to avoid spoiling Orb and Juggler's rivalry.
Got it, thanks!

And, yeah, I generally watch things in release order the first time through; it gives a better sense of the evolution of the stories, and most "prequels" are basically written for audiences already familiar with the source work anyway.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I just got the Blu-ray for my birthday and I am enjoying the series so far. I only have two more episodes and the movie to go.