The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
User avatar
FatBaconUnicorn
Ronin
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 4:25 pm
Contact:

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby FatBaconUnicorn » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:43 pm

Anyone up for a request?

User avatar
GmkGoji
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Warner bros. Water tower

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby GmkGoji » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:47 pm

Did you like my banner?
Are we dead?
Or is this Ohio?

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2118
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Halley's Comet.

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:53 pm

GmkGoji wrote:Did you like my banner?


Needs work. First off,we don't even call battle royale matches battle royales. The match would just be called "King Ghidorah (Showa) vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. King Ghidorah (Millennium) vs. Monster X vs. King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse)"...yeah i know that's a mouthful but blame KaijuX because he doesn't allow fancy titles. :P

Second off,for a match between the Ghidorah family,you think the arena wouldn't look like a peaceful meadow. If anything it should look like Hell,especially considering how ruthless Ghidorah can be (Showa,Grand and MV come to mind).

Finally,they're not even intereacting with each other. GMK is just staring off into space and Monster X's position makes it look like he's about to just walk away from the fight. At least have one of them fire Gravity Bolts or make it look like they're looking at one another.

Oh,and we use the Godzilla font when it comes to banners,but i forgive you because making it pop up is a pain in the skreoonk. :lol:

User avatar
GmkGoji
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Warner bros. Water tower

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby GmkGoji » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:09 pm

Ok. I'll try fix it.
Are we dead?
Or is this Ohio?

User avatar
GmkGoji
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Warner bros. Water tower

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby GmkGoji » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:42 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:Did you like my banner?


Needs work. First off,we don't even call battle royale matches battle royales. The match would just be called "King Ghidorah (Showa) vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. King Ghidorah (Millennium) vs. Monster X vs. King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse)"...yeah i know that's a mouthful but blame KaijuX because he doesn't allow fancy titles. :P

Second off,for a match between the Ghidorah family,you think the arena wouldn't look like a peaceful meadow. If anything it should look like Hell,especially considering how ruthless Ghidorah can be (Showa,Grand and MV come to mind).

Finally,they're not even intereacting with each other. GMK is just staring off into space and Monster X's position makes it look like he's about to just walk away from the fight. At least have one of them fire Gravity Bolts or make it look like they're looking at one another.

Oh,and we use the Godzilla font when it comes to banners,but i forgive you because making it pop up is a pain in the skreoonk. :lol:


Image

Does this look better? :D
Are we dead?
Or is this Ohio?

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2118
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Halley's Comet.

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:43 pm

GmkGoji wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:Did you like my banner?


Needs work. First off,we don't even call battle royale matches battle royales. The match would just be called "King Ghidorah (Showa) vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. King Ghidorah (Millennium) vs. Monster X vs. King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse)"...yeah i know that's a mouthful but blame KaijuX because he doesn't allow fancy titles. :P

Second off,for a match between the Ghidorah family,you think the arena wouldn't look like a peaceful meadow. If anything it should look like Hell,especially considering how ruthless Ghidorah can be (Showa,Grand and MV come to mind).

Finally,they're not even intereacting with each other. GMK is just staring off into space and Monster X's position makes it look like he's about to just walk away from the fight. At least have one of them fire Gravity Bolts or make it look like they're looking at one another.

Oh,and we use the Godzilla font when it comes to banners,but i forgive you because making it pop up is a pain in the skreoonk. :lol:


Image

Does this look better? :D


MUCH! :mrgreen:

But where did X go?

User avatar
GmkGoji
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Warner bros. Water tower

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby GmkGoji » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:31 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
Needs work. First off,we don't even call battle royale matches battle royales. The match would just be called "King Ghidorah (Showa) vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. King Ghidorah (Millennium) vs. Monster X vs. King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse)"...yeah i know that's a mouthful but blame KaijuX because he doesn't allow fancy titles. :P

Second off,for a match between the Ghidorah family,you think the arena wouldn't look like a peaceful meadow. If anything it should look like Hell,especially considering how ruthless Ghidorah can be (Showa,Grand and MV come to mind).

Finally,they're not even intereacting with each other. GMK is just staring off into space and Monster X's position makes it look like he's about to just walk away from the fight. At least have one of them fire Gravity Bolts or make it look like they're looking at one another.

Oh,and we use the Godzilla font when it comes to banners,but i forgive you because making it pop up is a pain in the skreoonk. :lol:


Image

Does this look better? :D


MUCH! :mrgreen:

But where did X go?


He's G O N E.

Actually, I didn't have space to squeeze him in, and he's the least Ghidorahish of them all so... yeah X_X
Are we dead?
Or is this Ohio?

User avatar
UltimateDitto
Futurian
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby UltimateDitto » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:08 am

Image
Banner for TyrantGoji.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

User avatar
GmkGoji
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Warner bros. Water tower

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby GmkGoji » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:48 am

tyrantgoji wrote:geez i've been all over this place tonight...

Anyway,if this place is still functioning,can i get a banner for Godzilla (Millennium,1999) vs. Godzilla (MonsterVerse) in New York City?


I don't think you're still interested in this, put uh...here
Image
Are we dead?
Or is this Ohio?

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2118
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Halley's Comet.

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby tyrantgoji » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:29 am

GmkGoji wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:geez i've been all over this place tonight...

Anyway,if this place is still functioning,can i get a banner for Godzilla (Millennium,1999) vs. Godzilla (MonsterVerse) in New York City?


I don't think you're still interested in this, put uh...here
Image


I love it! But..I dibed off the match a while ago. Still thanks for making it!

User avatar
GmkGoji
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Warner bros. Water tower

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby GmkGoji » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:40 am

tyrantgoji wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:geez i've been all over this place tonight...

Anyway,if this place is still functioning,can i get a banner for Godzilla (Millennium,1999) vs. Godzilla (MonsterVerse) in New York City?


I don't think you're still interested in this, put uh...here
Image


I love it! But..I dibed off the match a while ago. Still thanks for making it!


Which match is dibbed for you?
Are we dead?
Or is this Ohio?

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2118
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Halley's Comet.

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby tyrantgoji » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:25 am

GmkGoji wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:
I don't think you're still interested in this, put uh...here
Image


I love it! But..I dibed off the match a while ago. Still thanks for making it!


Which match is dibbed for you?


Well i already have a banner for the one...actually hold on,i'll PM you real quick. ;)

User avatar
GmkGoji
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Warner bros. Water tower

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby GmkGoji » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:27 am

Sweet.
Are we dead?
Or is this Ohio?

kaijufanforever
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby kaijufanforever » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:58 pm

how about Aroza vs Whalewolf

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6063
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby Birdman » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:52 pm

Ultraman Geed vs. Godzilla (1954)

Location: Tokyo (1954)

Additional requests (Optional):
- Give the banner the appearance of an old black-and-white photo.
- Include Goldras and his time storm in the background.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
GmkGoji
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Warner bros. Water tower

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby GmkGoji » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:10 pm

Birdman wrote:Ultraman Geed vs. Godzilla (1954)

Location: Tokyo (1954)

Additional requests (Optional):
- Give the banner the appearance of an old black-and-white photo.
- Include Goldras and his time storm in the background.


Image
Are we dead?
Or is this Ohio?

User avatar
SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2257
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am
Location: My parents' basement

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:56 pm

poop, that's good.


Add the Goldras storm and maybe some more weathering on Geed, and that's one of the best banners I've ever seen
Image

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

User avatar
GmkGoji
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Warner bros. Water tower

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby GmkGoji » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:10 pm

Thanks :mrgreen:
Are we dead?
Or is this Ohio?

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2118
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Halley's Comet.

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby tyrantgoji » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:34 am

Banner idea for an upcoming match of mine!

Godzilla ( 2001) vs. Baragon (Millennium), Anguirus (Showa) and Varan. Takes place in Yokohama Japan.

User avatar
GmkGoji
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Warner bros. Water tower

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Postby GmkGoji » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:12 am

tyrantgoji wrote:Banner idea for an upcoming match of mine!

Godzilla ( 2001) vs. Baragon (Millennium), Anguirus (Showa) and Varan. Takes place in Yokohama Japan.


Image
Are we dead?
Or is this Ohio?


Return to “K.W.C.E. (Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest