If You Can Add Any Monster to KWCE

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWCE

Post by TyrantGojira »

We should have some more mutants from Godzilla the Series. King Cobra, The Swamp Monster, DRAGMA, Shrewster, ECT.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

TyrantGojira wrote:We should have some more mutants from Godzilla the Series. King Cobra, The Swamp Monster, DRAGMA, Shrewster, ECT.
Definitely agree, especially bring back King Cobra.

Hell, I’m surprised that we still haven’t brought in Kaishin Muba or Axor.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I was thinking we could add some Heartless from Kingdom Hearts. Kurt Zisa, Trickster, the Phantom just to name a few.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

HillyHulk wrote:I was thinking we could add some Heartless from Kingdom Hearts. Kurt Zisa, Trickster, the Phantom just to name a few.
Kingdom Hearts, huh? Definitely be interesting, not to mention the Ice Titan.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

HillyHulk wrote:I was thinking we could add some Heartless from Kingdom Hearts. Kurt Zisa, Trickster, the Phantom just to name a few.
There's also the Groundshaker to add to the list.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

RIP Evan.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Not sure if it has been suggested or not, but Japanese Spider-Man's Leopardon.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Leopardon

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:The Kraken (NSP)
Yooooo I love NSP!

I say we add Togera from the game, War of the Monsters!
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

Co-host (Nick) of G-Force: A Kaiju Podcast
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

RIP Evan A. Baker :serizawa:

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Either bring back Raptros or Smaug so we can have an actual dragon, though I’m leaning towards Smaug the most.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

SoggyNoodles2016

Dr. Professor wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:The Kraken (NSP)
Yooooo I love NSP!

Ayy! Nice to find another fan!

Yeah, I want their Kraken partially because any match would be fucking hilarous and it's actually a really cool design for a Kraken.
I say we add Togera from the game, War of the Monsters!

We actually had the whole roster at one point but they all got cut but Congar. Here's hoping some more matches come along so they get brought back.

Added in 1 minute 29 seconds:
Seriously, why did we cut so many? Like, I understand not wanting to clutter the roster but are you really gonna tell me monsters like Gwangi, Shamshel and Ace Killer are less intersting or creative then the Uranium Unicorn?

RIP Evan.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:but are you really gonna tell me monsters like Gwangi, Shamshel and Ace Killer are less intersting or creative then the Uranium Unicorn?
To be honest, I'm surprised Uranium Unicorns have lasted this long. :lol:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

If all of you want my opinion of who we should take out so we can have room for the ones that were cut out, I would take out...
Buraki
Maybe Cthulhu
Maybe Cyber Woo
Death Mwauthzyx
Maybe Galactus
Giant Octopus
Ginormoca
Goldar (2017)
Imoogi
Indoraptor
Insectosaurus
Mecha Shark
Quetzalcoatl
And people are gonna hate me on this one, but Shadow Of Red and Solomon, despite being the only Creepypasta characters that I like.
THEM! (I’m still gonna say this, how the hell did THEM! got in while its pretty much like the Meganulons and the normal Titans?)
Uranium Unicorns
And finally Zedus.

Added in 3 minutes 11 seconds:
And for the ones that we should have back are Diablo, Raptros, Ogra, Smaug, Taro, Seagoras, Seamons, Astromons and finally...

Galactron, out of all of the monsters, why was he scrapped in likely favor for Indoraptor?!
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Bring back Gwangi and add the Grimm and I'm good.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Bring back Gwangi and add the Grimm and I'm good.
Cards'a waiting. Just need matches.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I never played the any of the games, but which monsters do you think we should add in from the Monster Hunter series?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Keris from Chouriki Sentai Ohranger.
:huge: :mrgreen:

SoggyNoodles2016

My general feeling for returning cut monsters is creative or new monsters. Besides that, it always feel weird when we only have one kaiju from a huge roster. I always prefer for the whole amount, like just having Congar's weird, bring in the whole crew of War Of The Monsters.

As for my list of who I want back,
Spoiler:
Ace Killer: Fun monster, and a good ultimate enemey.

Astromons: I don't know. Just like him.

Chameleon: I really want to do a match with fake Godzillas, and Chameleon would be pretty useful, not to mention being a fun monster.

Crackler: A classic Godzilla: The Series monster.

Dorcus and Garuda: Like I said, feels werid to have Achelon but not her nemesis. Also, these mechs sound pretty interesting what with the whole Sentai Avatar thing they've got going on.

King Cobra: Same as Crackler.

Megaloman: THE HAIR. Also, I really like his powers and think he could be good, not to mention Kamakidon needs him. But again, HAIR.

Shamshel: She's my favorite Angel, so I really hope we can get her back in.

The Ultra Brothers: I had a match for them, and can you imagine the stuff we can do with all of them? Though personally, I'm cool to limiting it to the more intersting ones like Taro and Ace.

Primal Rage and War of The Monsters: Got a soft spot for these guys despite never playing their games so like to see them back.

Bogal: Sweet design and the eating other monsters thing sounds awesome. Plus, they work for Alien Empera, so be good to have them back in.

Cyclops, Taro, Talos, and The Kraken: I had a match for them. Also, imagine what we could do with mythological monsters! Ancient god clashing with modern atomic ones. Humans facing off against things like the skeleton army and the harpies. So much cool stuff here.

Galactron: Haven't seen them in action but they sound great.

Giant Gilla Monster: Eh. We need a few more basic monsters.

Giant God Warrior: Really ominous kaiju. Feels like a monster great for the KWCE.

Gomess: Fake Godzilla match. Also, it feels wrong we don't have one of the first TV kaiju here. (though if you do bring him in, can we also get Litra?)

Gwangi: Classic Harryhausen monster. Let's not leave him out.

Mazinger Z: I literally know nothing about this anime, but it's easily one of the most famous mecha out there, so keeping it out of the roster feels like a crime.

Ogra: Gorgo's awesome and sympathetic. Bring her back.

Raiju: I just think he's neat.

Ramiel: Best girl needs to be in the roster.

Sharktopus: He's bizzare and also has a lot of personality? good enough for me.

Smaug: Just IMAGINING the dialouge is making me interested in a match.

Ymir
Bit more then I expected but I stand by it. Most of these are just wishlist but I hope some get added.

Though first, let's get some more matches in because I don't want to lose the good monsters we do have.

Edit: Spoiler tagged the list of guys I wanted because it was WAY too long.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Venom 2009 wrote: *image*
Keris from Chouriki Sentai Ohranger.
:huge: :mrgreen:

I had to...

Added in 17 minutes 41 seconds:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:My general feeling for returning cut monsters is creative or new monsters. Besides that, it always feel weird when we only have one kaiju from a huge roster. I always prefer for the whole amount, like just having Congar's weird, bring in the whole crew of War Of The Monsters.

As for my list of who I want back,
Spoiler:
Ace Killer: Fun monster, and a good ultimate enemey.

Astromons: I don't know. Just like him.

Chameleon: I really want to do a match with fake Godzillas, and Chameleon would be pretty useful, not to mention being a fun monster.

Crackler: A classic Godzilla: The Series monster.

Dorcus and Garuda: Like I said, feels werid to have Achelon but not her nemesis. Also, these mechs sound pretty interesting what with the whole Sentai Avatar thing they've got going on.

King Cobra: Same as Crackler.

Megaloman: THE HAIR. Also, I really like his powers and think he could be good, not to mention Kamakidon needs him. But again, HAIR.

Shamshel: She's my favorite Angel, so I really hope we can get her back in.

The Ultra Brothers: I had a match for them, and can you imagine the stuff we can do with all of them? Though personally, I'm cool to limiting it to the more intersting ones like Taro and Ace.

Primal Rage and War of The Monsters: Got a soft spot for these guys despite never playing their games so like to see them back.

Bogal: Sweet design and the eating other monsters thing sounds awesome. Plus, they work for Alien Empera, so be good to have them back in.

Cyclops, Taro, Talos, and The Kraken: I had a match for them. Also, imagine what we could do with mythological monsters! Ancient god clashing with modern atomic ones. Humans facing off against things like the skeleton army and the harpies. So much cool stuff here.

Galactron: Haven't seen them in action but they sound great.

Giant Gilla Monster: Eh. We need a few more basic monsters.

Giant God Warrior: Really ominous kaiju. Feels like a monster great for the KWCE.

Gomess: Fake Godzilla match. Also, it feels wrong we don't have one of the first TV kaiju here. (though if you do bring him in, can we also get Litra?)

Gwangi: Classic Harryhausen monster. Let's not leave him out.

Mazinger Z: I literally know nothing about this anime, but it's easily one of the most famous mecha out there, so keeping it out of the roster feels like a crime.

Ogra: Gorgo's awesome and sympathetic. Bring her back.

Raiju: I just think he's neat.

Ramiel: Best girl needs to be in the roster.

Sharktopus: He's bizzare and also has a lot of personality? good enough for me.

Smaug: Just IMAGINING the dialouge is making me interested in a match.

Ymir
Bit more then I expected but I stand by it. Most of these are just wishlist but I hope some get added.

Though first, let's get some more matches in because I don't want to lose the good monsters we do have.

Edit: Spoiler tagged the list of guys I wanted because it was WAY too long.
Spoiler:
Oh I forgot about the Ultra Brothers, King Cobra, Gomess and Giant God Warrior! They also need to come back!

Though I’m not so sure about Ramiel, Sharktopus or Giant Gila Monster. But none of the less, I’d be hoping that the monsters that we mentioned would come back.
Added in 7 days 18 hours 26 minutes 48 seconds:
Heres an interesting question, would Andross from Star Fox work out as a fine addition? Considering the many forms and verity of powers that he possesses.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Saltmons
Samurai

Post by Saltmons »

The Octalus from Deep Rising
I'm a toku fan first and a kaiju fan second.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

nobody specific but we need more parody characters.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!