KWCE TRAILERS!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Re: KWCE TRAILERS!

Post by HillyHulk »

GodzillaFan8889 wrote:If I may ask, how do you mark spoilers here? I’m not too familiar with this site yet and I want to post a trailer of my own. Is it possible on mobile?
My mobile devices specifically don't work with multiple websites and I don't really know why, so I unfortunately can't answer the second question. I can answer the first though; along the top are multiple options like bold or underline. Among them is one outright called Spoiler and that will mark spoilers for you.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaFan8889
GPN Volunteer

Post by GodzillaFan8889 »

Figured out how to do it on mobile. Without further ado, here is my trailer.
Spoiler:
Throughout history, many urban legends and fantasy tales have been spoken. Some were about ancient gods that once ruled the Earth with an iron fist, others were about protector beings who either fought for humanity or gave us warnings of things to come. And some spoke of feared monsters that roamed in the night, creatures big enough to dwarf humans and crush their settlements with ease. For many, these tales were mere legend, epic and scary stories to be told around campfires, nothing more.

Hans was one of the unlucky few who knew otherwise.

For years, he had been assigned by the government to deal with monsters that shouldn’t exist. Strange beings that would surely cause panic and chaos around the world if the public got wind of their existence. Hans hunted trolls, monsters that, like many in other places, were only thought to be of mere legend. Hans was the one who made sure that they didn’t approach populated areas and cause havoc, and the one who had to cover up their existence.

The Norwegian troll hunter sighed as he stared at the snowy land and the night sky. Due to his professional skills in troll hunting, the government recently assigned him to eliminate other dangerous, nightmarish monsters. He heard that other people were also being assigned to hunt down these creatures as he did with the trolls. A few days ago, Hans found himself hunting a few massive worms that lured prey in with false, innocent looking faces. They were easy to kill, but hard to cover up, for they lurked under bridges near populated areas.

Hans was snapped out of his thoughts as the ground briefly shook. He counted on one hand, and cursed in anger as after counting four seconds, the ground shook again. His head snapped to the left as he saw his latest target: the Jotnar.

The Jotnar stomped through the snowy lands, shaking the ground with each step. The massive being was nearly 300 feet tall, easily the largest of all the trolls. The aged humanoid bellowed into the air, a mighty bellow that sounded out for miles. Its massive tail dragged behind it, whipping left and right into the air. It continued wandering aimlessly, leaving massive footprints in the ground.

Hans rushed to his van and began to drive. He didn’t feel at all like hunting the most dangerous troll today, but it was his duty. He couldn’t let this massive thing endanger others. He turned on the radio to calm himself and began to hum along as he drove towards his intended target, ignoring the shaking of the ground each step brought. He was halfway there when he began to hear something... odd.

He turned off his radio and listened from within his car, driving in reverse to back away from the Jotnar. It seemed to be the sound of a low-pitched emergency siren, blaring across the terrain. Hans found this odd, as the nearest city was several kilometres away from this area, as required by the government to keep civilians out of range of the trolls. The tornado siren continued to sound out as Hans listened. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the Jotnar pause and also stare towards the source of the sound.

As he continued listening, Hans could hear the siren begin to steadily increase in volume. It began to grow louder and louder, and while at first Hans was able to listen to it without issue, it grew so loud that he had to cover his ears as the siren continued to blare across the snowy plains. The Jotnar growled and roared out in challenge, causing the siren to stop abruptly. Hans lowered his arms as his ears continued ringing from the volume, sighing as the sirens had finally ceased.

However, the worst was yet to come.

After several seconds of silence, music began to sound out, just as loud as the sirens were at the start. Hans recognized the music instantly, and looked on nervously as the Jotnar roared out in rage, snarling at where the sound was coming from. It was a Christian folklore song, like the ones Hans used to lure trolls to his traps. The song was garbled and glitchy; Hans could make out random cuts in the music, and it seemed to be mixed with an automated voice stating an emergency warning.

“The Lord is my savior, so praise be to- ATTENTION. THIS IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY WARNING. SEVERAL UNIDENTIFIED LARGE MONSTERS HAVE BEEN SPOTTED NEAR THE CITY OF- My God, you are merciful to all, your heavenly voice speaks out to- LY. REPEAT. SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY. THIS MESSAGE WILL REPEAT UNTIL- Oh God, won’t you join us for the- END. THE END IS NEAR. EVERYONE IS TO GIVE UP ALL HOPE. I REPEAT- Praise be..... to the-“

The music and emergency warning cut off abruptly. Hans was bewildered at what he had just heard. What was causing all of this?

(Writer’s note: the Christian song included in this story isn’t an existing one to my knowledge, it’s just one I made up.)
Guy who does stuff, also a KWC/KWCE writer! :D

I go by he/him

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

That trailer really creeped me out. Excellent job!
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GodzillaFan8889 wrote:Figured out how to do it on mobile. Without further ado, here is my trailer.
Spoiler:
Throughout history, many urban legends and fantasy tales have been spoken. Some were about ancient gods that once ruled the Earth with an iron fist, others were about protector beings who either fought for humanity or gave us warnings of things to come. And some spoke of feared monsters that roamed in the night, creatures big enough to dwarf humans and crush their settlements with ease. For many, these tales were mere legend, epic and scary stories to be told around campfires, nothing more.

For years, he had been assigned by the government to deal with monsters that shouldn’t exist. Strange beings that would surely cause panic and chaos around the world if the public got wind of their existence. Hans hunted trolls, monsters that, like many in other places, were only thought to be of mere legend. Hans was the one who made sure that they didn’t approach populated areas and cause havoc, and the one who had to cover up their existence.

The Norwegian troll hunter sighed as he stared at the snowy land and the night sky. Due to his professional skills in troll hunting, the government recently assigned him to eliminate other dangerous, nightmarish monsters. He heard that other people were also being assigned to hunt down these creatures as he did with the trolls. A few days ago, Hans found himself hunting a few massive worms that lured prey in with false, innocent looking faces. They were easy to kill, but hard to cover up, for they lurked under bridges near populated areas.

Hans was snapped out of his thoughts as the ground briefly shook. He counted on one hand, and cursed in anger as after counting four seconds, the ground shook again. His head snapped to the left as he saw his latest target: the Jotnar.

The Jotnar stomped through the snowy lands, shaking the ground with each step. The massive being was nearly 300 feet tall, easily the largest of all the trolls. The aged humanoid bellowed into the air, a mighty bellow that sounded out for miles. Its massive tail dragged behind it, whipping left and right into the air. It continued wandering aimlessly, leaving massive footprints in the ground.

Hans rushed to his van and began to drive. He didn’t feel at all like hunting the most dangerous troll today, but it was his duty. He couldn’t let this massive thing endanger others. He turned on the radio to calm himself and began to hum along as he drove towards his intended target, ignoring the shaking of the ground each step brought. He was halfway there when he began to hear something... odd.

He turned off his radio and listened from within his car, driving in reverse to back away from the Jotnar. It seemed to be the sound of a low-pitched emergency siren, blaring across the terrain. Hans found this odd, as the nearest city was several kilometres away from this area, as required by the government to keep civilians out of range of the trolls. The tornado siren continued to sound out as Hans listened. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the Jotnar pause and also stare towards the source of the sound.

As he continued listening, Hans could hear the siren begin to steadily increase in volume. It began to grow louder and louder, and while at first Hans was able to listen to it without issue, it grew so loud that he had to cover his ears as the siren continued to blare across the snowy plains. The Jotnar growled and roared out in challenge, causing the siren to stop abruptly. Hans lowered his arms as his ears continued ringing from the volume, sighing as the sirens had finally ceased.

After several seconds of silence, music began to sound out, just as loud as the sirens were at the start. Hans recognized the music instantly, and looked on nervously as the Jotnar roared out in rage, snarling at where the sound was coming from. It was a Christian folklore song, like the ones Hans used to lure trolls to his traps. The song was garbled and glitchy; Hans could make out random cuts in the music, and it seemed to be mixed with an automated voice stating an emergency warning.

“The Lord is my savior, so praise be to- ATTENTION. THIS IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY WARNING. SEVERAL UNIDENTIFIED LARGE MONSTERS HAVE BEEN SPOTTED NEAR THE CITY OF- My God, you are merciful to all, your heavenly voice speaks out to- LY. REPEAT. SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY. THIS MESSAGE WILL REPEAT UNTIL- Oh God, won’t you join us for the- END. THE END IS NEAR. EVERYONE IS TO GIVE UP ALL HOPE. I REPEAT- Praise be..... to the-“

The music and emergency warning cut off abruptly. Hans was bewildered at what he had just heard. What was causing all of this?

(Writer’s note: the Christian song included in this story isn’t an existing one to my knowledge, it’s just one I made up.)
Definitely interested in this!
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillaFan8889 wrote:Figured out how to do it on mobile. Without further ado, here is my trailer.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
My money’s on Siren Head!
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Spoiler:

Fascinating... I eagerly await the match!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Spoiler:
Deep Sea, Central Pacific Ocean.

The ocean. The vast, endless void of miles upon miles of water that millions of different species call the closest possible concept of home. It is where all life on the planet traces its heritage back to, back where the very first tiny organisms on the planet squirmed into existence to begin the story of life on earth. It was yet another typical day in the deep sea, where lifeforms of countless types continued to flourish in the ecosystems of the dark bottom depths of the sea.

The jaws of a hungry pelican eel snapped down at lightning speed around the small body of a bright orange shrimp that formerly drifted through the depths with speedy paddles if its little segmented legs before the predator stalking it made its move. Trapped within the jaws of the hunting fish, the little crustacean was helpless as its killer sucked its body down its throat, never to be seen again. The limbless fish relished in the meal for a moment, then set to using its beady little eyes to try and locate another small creature to call breakfast. It didn’t take too long before it noticed another orange shrimp paddling through the void, just a good twenty meters away next to what appeared to be the top of a large rock face, which in of itself seemed to be the beginning of a large hill with huge, jagged rocks protruding along it in a massive row. Silently, like a serpentine grim reaper, the pelican eel undulated his body from side to side as he swam towards his next prey. The little arthropod was all but unaware of the fish’s presence, and as the eel began to near his chosen prey he opened his mouth, ready to spring his deadly trap the moment his victim was within range…

Suddenly, both lifeforms darted away in fright when the rock face moved, a low rumble causing the area to vibrate with the force of a small earthquake. Small schools of fish sped off into the void when a massive lid suddenly lifted upwards, revealing a massive yellow eye that seemed to glow in the dark. The rock face was not made of rock at all-it was the head of a giant creature awakening from a deep slumber. The sea floor began to vibrate powerfully as the giant animal pushed itself off its resting place, its huge silhouette towering above the oceanic crust as its jagged dorsal spines loomed impressively behind it. With a deep growl, the dinosaurian beast kicked off with its feet as it took to the seas, following the peculiar scent that had caught its nostrils’ attention.

Yokohama, Japan.

The steady calls of the city’s resident Gulls continued to ring into the air as its citizens continued about their daily routines, whether walking along the shoreline to gaze upon the sea’s shimmering beauty, visiting the local aquarium, enjoying themselves at Cosmo World, or trudging about through the sidewalks surrounding the majestic towers of steel and glass that made up the city itself. It was yet another typical morning in Japan's prominent port city, the 3.73 million human beings which made up its population thriving happily under the perfect warmth of the sun that now sat perfectly in the heavens.

However, this moment of happiness would unfortunately prove to be short-lived.

The surface of the sea began to billow upwards as a gigantic form pushed up from underneath it. Citizens gasped in both awe and terror as the water rose impossibly far into the heavens before, after a good ten seconds, the mass of water finally burst apart in a colossal spray of white, disgorging a massive reptilian entity that glared upon the populace with eyes that were as blank and white as stone. A scaly lip curled to reveal horrid rows of jagged teeth ending in snake-like fangs that bared savagely at the unfortunate humans who now began to flee in terror in massive crowds. The towering juggernaut began to lumber towards land, shaking the earth with every footfall. Its three rows of bone-white dorsal plates rattled slightly as they revealed the beast’s unmistakable identity to all those unlucky enough to gaze upon it.

The entire nation’s worst fear had come true: that nightmarish apparition last seen eighteen years ago hadn’t been truly destroyed. The God of Destruction who ravaged Japan with relentless hate in 1954, the merciless mutant who once landed here in this very city at the dawn of the new millennia, transforming much of it into a fiery battlefield of death and desolation. Even the combined might of the mythical Guardian Monsters failed to stop it, and it was only thanks to the selfless courage of Taizo Tachibana that defeated it and allegedly sent it to a watery grave.

Its possessed eyes gazing evilly upon the once tranquil city of Yokohama, the demonic dinosaur reared back its head and let loose a soul-quaking roar that shattered all the glass windows in the vicinity as countless civilians cried out its cursed name.

Godzilla had returned.

Finally touching land, the reprehensible reptile stormed eagerly through the outskirts of Yokohama, the millions of souls driving his undead form screaming for Japan’s punishment through his chilling roar. Mindlessly obliging to the collective will of countless ghosts, the spirit of Japan’s sinful past trampled ceaselessly through the crowds of frightened civilians, crushing thousands of innocents like bugs within just a few seconds, their horrible screams filling the air as the possessed vessel’s deceased masters vented their fiery rage.

But somewhere deep, somewhere so dark within the husk of the possessed giant, another soul resided. A comatose soul if anything, powerless and stagnant, yet still there. Somewhat aware, yet unaware at the same time of what the other awakened souls were doing. It was only thanks to the other spirits and their combined strength that this spirit continued to sleep, but they were all troubled in doing so. The slumbering ghost was even stronger than it was eighteen years ago, so it was not so simple anymore to keep it in its current state. If they so much as caused the slightest shift, made the smallest error, they could very well lose control of the sleeping spirit and, subsequently, the vessel they drove as well, and all would be lost.

As Godzilla smashed his way through the towers of steel, sending more than a few toppling to the ground in powerful bursts of glass and debris, the ghosts who manipulated him suddenly detected the presence of… … …something.

Something familiar…yet something foreign. Something otherworldly. And without a doubt, something immeasurably powerful.

The reptilian juggernaut suddenly stopped in the middle of the city, his head turning to look skyward with a low growl. The once still air began to hiss and warp with a sound reminiscent of sizzling electricity, a sound that caused every lifeform to freeze in terror for miles. The ground, the city, and even the surface of the sea brightened greatly as if the sun was passing over the world at great speed.

And that’s when they saw it.

A colossal meteor entered the atmosphere, glowing with a brightness that rivaled even the hottest stars. Godzilla bellowed in nervousness as the giant space rock sped closer and closer to his point of location, growing larger each second in the sky. The planet trembled horrifically at its coming, but before it could make impact the meteor suddenly exploded just a few hundred meters above Yokohama. Waves of fire spewed everywhere, setting many buildings aflame, and Godzilla screeched as he was thrown off balance by the powerful shockwaves.

And then the flames gathered to a single spot…and took shape.

A loud, bell-like cackling threatened to shatter Godzilla’s eardrums, and the King of the Monsters stared in utter shock at the entity that formed from the flames right before his very eyes. It looked as if he, a ghost, was seeing a ghost himself. The accumulation complete, the newcomer hovered briefly before landing a good five hundred meters away from the radioactive reptile, the planet itself trembling in fear at the behemoth that had made landfall at last.

The beast looked almost identical to the three-headed guardian that had been slain by Godzilla back in 2002, golden and draconic with two massive wings that stretched out impossibly far. But there was one key difference- this three-headed dragon was far bigger than the Yamato guardian, with twisted horns that stretched like devilish antlers and blood red eyes seething with pure unrelenting evil, the exact opposite of the God of the Sky that Godzilla had fought years before. Unlike the long-dead God of the Sky, this monstrosity towered over Godzilla like he was nothing. The possessed saurian stood his ground as he prepared to face this beast that looked so much like his old foe, who glowered back at him with its six red eyes.

Even the most malevolent of souls who inhabited the mutated dinosaur’s body shuddered in fear when Grand King Ghidorah- the REAL King Ghidorah -let loose another sickening laugh that seemed to echo across the planet itself.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Y'all get a two for the price of one. The first one is a normal KWCE Match, the other is a Parody featuring newcomers.

Spoiler:
Halloween.

A time of joy for the youth. A time where children could get candy and sweets for free. A time of Horror for the older teens, films like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm St, IT, Chucky, the Banana Splits film, to name a few. But there was an evil lurking during this time, and she had awakened, hungry for dreams.

In the backyard of one of the many houses, a little boy, at the tender age of ten, played happily in the leaves, ready to go Trick-or-Treating, watched over by his grandparents. Out of nowhere, a blast of wind suddenly sent a cloud of leaves flying out from the woods over the fence. Looking up, the boy felt terror grip him as he saw two orange eyes staring at him. His grandparents, on the other hand, just smiled, knowing exactly who that was.

"Go on Billy, he won't harm you," his grandmother said. Nervous, but trusting his elders, the lad walked up to the fence separating him. Slowly, an orange scaled hand emerged from the trees and dropped a branch of red berries. Taking them, Bill hurried back to his grandparents.

"Go on sport, give them a try," his grandfather urged him. The youth did so, and his face lit up at their sweet taste.

"Bill, come inside, we're headed out," his mother called from inside the building. The boy did so, but as his grandparents did the same, they looked over their shoulders and looked back at the eyes. One eye winked shut for a moment before their owner stood up.

Every town had its legend, and this one was no different. Tales spoke of an orange giant who stayed hidden in the forest, giving out treats to the children. His reason for doing so was said to be because he was supposedly the last of his kind, who were social creatures. But few realized how true that was.

Towering over the trees, the kaiju crossed his arms and smiled as he watched his little buddies enjoy themselves. Seeing several of them dressed up in his likeness, he cracked a toothy grin. But this peaceful night was soon be replaced by a nightmare, one that awoke every 27 years to feed on the dreams of children. A strange song filled the night sky, causing the kaiju to tilt his head and grunt. To most, this sounded like a lullaby but hidden deep under it all, there was a vile intent. The kaiju saw all the children turn as one and headed in one direction. Following the direction, he was they were headed to an abandoned fair. With a growl, the kaiju stepped out from the trees and made his way quietly towards the location. He needed to protect them, his little G-Fans.

Now for the Parody

Transylvania, the home of the stories of Vampires.

Even here, Halloween was celebrated, it was a time of joy, a dream come true for all children. Sweets galore!! But this year would soon be a living nightmare.

By the forest's edge, a little girl, no older than 11, walked alone on the path. Her siblings had raced ahead, and she had gotten lost trying to find them. Suddenly, she was filled with a feeling as though she was being watched. Looking towards the famous castle, she saw it was blocked from view by a creature of giant proportions. It stood on two legs, with a long tail with a bladed end lightly swishing through the air. The only facial feature it had was a glowing light in the center, and two looping structures like a pretzel adorned its head. As it got closer and squatted down in front of the child and folded its hands in its lap, the child saw the beast had one bladed hand, the normal hand clasped.

Slowly, the giant extended its hand and opened its clawed fist, revealing a single caramel that glowed a comforting golden. The beast nodded towards the bucket the girl held. Warily, she held her bucket up, and with surprising precision, the giant tilted its hand and dropped the sweet into the bucket. The girl then turned and ran like the wind as the witch known as Gilanbo wiggled her fingers at the child before getting up and heading back into the forest, chuckling at the fear in the child's eyes.

Deep in the forest, Gilanbo's singular eye spotted a long line of children in a trance headed into a house-sized jack-o-lantern, and she let out a hungry growl at the thought of all those tasty, tasty dreams that were being wasted by the youth of today.

"Hey Gilanbo, DJ is NOT happy with you," a voice spoke from behind her. The beast whirled around, her glowing eye scanning the area. Then on a mountainside trail, she spotted two children, a brother, and sister, sharing at her, not flinching as she approached.

"Ya, I have to agree with Jack, you are a dead kaiju walking," the sister, Hope Smith said. Gilanbo tilted her head as she pondered what they were talking about. Spotting movement out of the corner of her eye, she turned before crossing her arms over her chest and bracing just as a blast of sound nailed her, sending the witch sliding back, her feet tearing trenches in the ground, uprooting trees that grew untouched by man for thousands of years. Once she stopped, Gilanbo looked up and saw something that was supposed to be a mere story.

The fangs and cape told her she was looking at a vampire, but those were the only recognizable features. The head was that of a canine, with two spots above the right eye. His black ears were folded forward, a single white spot in the center of each one. Strangely, there was a pair of red headphones on his head, playing some Halloween themed music. A collar was around his neck, the tag black with a white button in the center. What she could see of his hands and feet was that they were tipped with sharp black claws. What scared her the most was the rage in his eyes, it looked like he could rip her spirit from her body, erase said body from existence, then haul her spirit to the fabled Monster Graveyard and chain her to the bottom of a lava river.

Little did the witch know, the Vampirematian DJ could do just that with a simple spell. Speaking of spells, DJ mentally scanned himself. Normally, when they made a new spell, he would tell Dawkins, so they can test that everything was ok. But right now, there were more important things to deal with. Gilanbo got into a fighting position, and DJ shifted a bit, ready for whatever she threw at him, never letting his death glare leave her.

Jack snickered at the glare. "DJ should go as Ghost Rider," he quipped.

"That is a straight-up Penance Stare," a voice said behind them. Before brother and sister could react, they were swept up in an affectionate embrace by yet another Vampire/Dalmatian mix, Dimitri 3, who nuzzled them while making a clicking noise while snapping his jaws, making a clacking sound when his teeth collided. While this might have looked frightening, it too, was a sign of affection. Jack and Hope were the first people who encountered the Vampirematians when they first awoke, and despite their fear, they quickly grew to like the supernatural canines, up to the point to where they let them drink their blood, which was a good thing. Unlike normal vampires, the Vampirematians, and all Animalpires for that matter, needed human blood in order to keep their animalistic, savage side held down. Animal blood was just the equivalent of a granola bar.

Dimitri 3 set them both down, grinning toothly, his three pairs of fangs gleaming in the moonlight as he watched DJ and Gilanbo face off. Neither had moved yet, each was waiting for the other to make a move. Dimitri 3's ear twitched and he quickly stepped back as his brothers cannoned toward the two and snatched them up, sinking their fangs into their necks, their eyes red and staring ahead into space. They weren't out of control, this was something that happened every night since they woke up. Knowing the two were ok, Dimitri 3 turned his attention to the pumpkin the children were headed into.

"Alright Gilanbo, let's see what you have," he mused before shifting into his bat form and flying to the pumpkin. When he landed, he saw a curious raven watching them. Unnerved by how they were acting, the bird cawed, and that cry served as the signal for Gilanbo to attack. The witch raced forward, swinging her clawed hand once she was close enough, only for DJ's cape to wrap one of its corners around her wrist, stopping the blow cold. DJ smirked, then pulled his head back and headbutted her in the face, sending Gilanbo stumbling back.
Gonna save these for next year, that way I have longer to work on them.
Last edited by kaijufanforever on Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Spoiler:
Terrified screams of millions filled the air of Sydney, Australia.

Crowds stampeded in utter terror, trying desperately to outrun the malicious terror that had made landfall from the depths of the sea. Families tried desperately to stay together amongst the horde of thousands fleeing for their lives, mothers and fathers clasped their infants tightly to their chests as they ran for safety as the ground trembled from thunderous footfalls. Fighter jets soared through the air to bombard the insidious traitor that had appeared from the coastline, desperately trying to distract it from the civilians attention or find a kink in its armor to exploit- moments before they were caught out of the air and crushed to flaming pieces of rubble that fell to the earth below.

Silently marching through the great city like a silent grim reaper, the fallen Jaeger known as Obsidian Fury swung its fist and demolished the nearest building, sending thousands of tons of rubble falling to the earth. Below its feet, tanks, soldiers and missile launchers opened fire on its steely black frame with every ounce of firepower they possessed; alas, explosions detonated harmlessly off its hellish hide. The monster-possessed jaeger lifted a foot, the soldiers all rushing to take cover before it then slammed down. Not everyone was so lucky, and the soldiers cried out as the tanks and armored personal carriers containing their beloved comrades were crushed like old tin cans under the monstrous robot’s boot.

Obsidian Fury stomped on, the soldiers firing desperately after it in an attempt to distract the mech’s attention from the vulnerable civilians. But the robot ignored them, its glowing visor glinting sadistically as it gazed upon a crowd fleeing in the streets. It’s shoulder pads opened, revealing their AKM Salvo-Launchers. The fallen jaeger stepped back, the soldiers screaming and shooting louder than ever as they tried desperately to get Obsidian Fury’s attention.

But it was for naught.

Three missiles launched from the pads, all three detonating on-target and the fleeing crowd vanishing in three horrible explosions. Their last horrified cries were silenced by the booming shockwaves and the roar of deathly flames, all glass in the vicinity shattering from the repercussions as the stench of death filled the air.

One of the soldiers howled angrily and fired a series of shots at the robot’s face, but once more Obsidian Fury ignored it. The evil mecha turned right and smashed its way through another building, and to its delight spotted a single mother fleeing not too far away, clutching her infant son to her chest. Groaning metallically, it began to stomp rapidly towards the fleeing pair, the earth quaking horrifically as it gained on them with massive strides. No matter how powerful the growing tremors became the woman kept running, determined more than ever to keep her baby safe and see to it that he would see life. Whimpering in fright, she nearly tripped when the fallen jaeger’s foot stomped dangerously close behind her, but she got back up and kept powering onward nonetheless. A dark shadow encompassed her and the crying infant, informing her that Death could no longer be delayed and now it was upon her and her child… … …

… … …before a deep, whale-like groan rumbled through the very pits of the earth.

Obsidian Fury stopped in its tracks, the woman and her baby suddenly growing utterly silent as the sound traveled for miles; its sheer auditory power rattling the buildings all around as millions of voices that had once cried out in terror were suddenly silenced. The fallen jaeger began to turn around, looking about the great city as it tried to pinpoint the noise’s source, but it could find nothing. Clearly agitated, it continued searching, not noticing the woman below seizing her chance and beginning to slink away.

The ground 100 meters away from Obsidian Fury suddenly burst apart and began to loom upwards with a multi-pointed bulk. Dirt, rock and concrete fell apart off the growing mass as it materialized out of the newborn crater, revealing jagged, curved triangular spines that ran down a scaly back. The mass pulled itself out of the hole in the earth with two long arms, uncovering its identity as a massive reptilian beast sculpted in a theropod dinosaurian shape. Two strong legs carried its body as it rose out of the underground void, the earth trembling mightily when its three-toed feet, each the size of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, planted down upon the earth. A boxy crocodilian snout snarled through a mouth full of pointed conical teeth as the beast glared at Obsidian Fury through orange eyes that seemed to burn with atomic fire. A long, powerful tail swished angrily behind it like a cat, the beast tensing its long arms as it grasped the air with its clawed fingers in anticipation. It’s grayish-blue scales seeming to shimmer in the sunlight, the saurian took a step forward as it stood to its full monolithic height, tall enough to rival Obsidian Fury.

Loud cheers began to erupt throughout the city of Sydney and beyond, for one of Earth’s greatest champions had arrived.

His legendary dorsal spines seeming to line his back like a crown, the reptilian beast whom had once been mistaken for the King of the Monsters himself stood with his own aura of regality and might, ready to oppose this mechanical invader from the deep. Obsidian Fury reared his foot back, preparing to step on the hapless mother and her innocent infant- but the reptilian defender once referred to as Godzilla reacted quicker.

Rushing forward with a burst of agility, the beast known famously to the world as Zilla smacked into the fallen jaeger, sending it flying away and crashing a good 150 meter distance. The woman gasped in equal parts surprise and fright, but took a breath in relief as Zilla looked down at her with a gentle gaze, the look in his eyes alone making it all to clear he meant her and her child no harm. Whispering a quiet ‘thank you’, the woman fled with her baby, running into an alley between two buildings and out of the line of fire.

Zilla turned back towards the possessed robot, who was climbing back to its feet. Stamping the ground in anger, Obsidian Fury pulled itself into a battle stance as it stood back up. Snarling at the metallic fiend, Zilla stood to his full height and reared back with a hissing inhalation of air. Then, lurching forward, the atomic lizard exhaled a mighty roar that rivaled that of Godzilla himself!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:44 pm
Spoiler:
Terrified screams of millions filled the air of Sydney, Australia.

Crowds stampeded in utter terror, trying desperately to outrun the malicious terror that had made landfall from the depths of the sea. Families tried desperately to stay together amongst the horde of thousands fleeing for their lives, mothers and fathers clasped their infants tightly to their chests as they ran for safety as the ground trembled from thunderous footfalls. Fighter jets soared through the air to bombard the insidious traitor that had appeared from the coastline, desperately trying to distract it from the civilians attention or find a kink in its armor to exploit- moments before they were caught out of the air and crushed to flaming pieces of rubble that fell to the earth below.

Silently marching through the great city like a silent grim reaper, the fallen Jaeger known as Obsidian Fury swung its fist and demolished the nearest building, sending thousands of tons of rubble falling to the earth. Below its feet, tanks, soldiers and missile launchers opened fire on its steely black frame with every ounce of firepower they possessed; alas, explosions detonated harmlessly off its hellish hide. The monster-possessed jaeger lifted a foot, the soldiers all rushing to take cover before it then slammed down. Not everyone was so lucky, and the soldiers cried out as the tanks and armored personal carriers containing their beloved comrades were crushed like old tin cans under the monstrous robot’s boot.

Obsidian Fury stomped on, the soldiers firing desperately after it in an attempt to distract the mech’s attention from the vulnerable civilians. But the robot ignored them, its glowing visor glinting sadistically as it gazed upon a crowd fleeing in the streets. It’s shoulder pads opened, revealing their AKM Salvo-Launchers. The fallen jaeger stepped back, the soldiers screaming and shooting louder than ever as they tried desperately to get Obsidian Fury’s attention.

But it was for naught.

Three missiles launched from the pads, all three detonating on-target and the fleeing crowd vanishing in three horrible explosions. Their last horrified cries were silenced by the booming shockwaves and the roar of deathly flames, all glass in the vicinity shattering from the repercussions as the stench of death filled the air.

One of the soldiers howled angrily and fired a series of shots at the robot’s face, but once more Obsidian Fury ignored it. The evil mecha turned right and smashed its way through another building, and to its delight spotted a single mother fleeing not too far away, clutching her infant son to her chest. Groaning metallically, it began to stomp rapidly towards the fleeing pair, the earth quaking horrifically as it gained on them with massive strides. No matter how powerful the growing tremors became the woman kept running, determined more than ever to keep her baby safe and see to it that he would see life. Whimpering in fright, she nearly tripped when the fallen jaeger’s foot stomped dangerously close behind her, but she got back up and kept powering onward nonetheless. A dark shadow encompassed her and the crying infant, informing her that Death could no longer be delayed and now it was upon her and her child… … …

… … …before a deep, whale-like groan rumbled through the very pits of the earth.

Obsidian Fury stopped in its tracks, the woman and her baby suddenly growing utterly silent as the sound traveled for miles; its sheer auditory power rattling the buildings all around as millions of voices that had once cried out in terror were suddenly silenced. The fallen jaeger began to turn around, looking about the great city as it tried to pinpoint the noise’s source, but it could find nothing. Clearly agitated, it continued searching, not noticing the woman below seizing her chance and beginning to slink away.

The ground 100 meters away from Obsidian Fury suddenly burst apart and began to loom upwards with a multi-pointed bulk. Dirt, rock and concrete fell apart off the growing mass as it materialized out of the newborn crater, revealing jagged, curved triangular spines that ran down a scaly back. The mass pulled itself out of the hole in the earth with two long arms, uncovering its identity as a massive reptilian beast sculpted in a theropod dinosaurian shape. Two strong legs carried its body as it rose out of the underground void, the earth trembling mightily when its three-toed feet, each the size of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, planted down upon the earth. A boxy crocodilian snout snarled through a mouth full of pointed conical teeth as the beast glared at Obsidian Fury through orange eyes that seemed to burn with atomic fire. A long, powerful tail swished angrily behind it like a cat, the beast tensing its long arms as it grasped the air with its clawed fingers in anticipation. It’s grayish-blue scales seeming to shimmer in the sunlight, the saurian took a step forward as it stood to its full monolithic height, tall enough to rival Obsidian Fury.

Loud cheers began to erupt throughout the city of Sydney and beyond, for one of Earth’s greatest champions had arrived.

His legendary dorsal spines seeming to line his back like a crown, the reptilian beast whom had once been mistaken for the King of the Monsters himself stood with his own aura of regality and might, ready to oppose this mechanical invader from the deep. Obsidian Fury reared his foot back, preparing to step on the hapless mother and her innocent infant- but the reptilian defender once referred to as Godzilla reacted quicker.

Rushing forward with a burst of agility, the beast known famously to the world as Zilla smacked into the fallen jaeger, sending it flying away and crashing a good 150 meter distance. The woman gasped in equal parts surprise and fright, but took a breath in relief as Zilla looked down at her with a gentle gaze, the look in his eyes alone making it all to clear he meant her and her child no harm. Whispering a quiet ‘thank you’, the woman fled with her baby, running into an alley between two buildings and out of the line of fire.

Zilla turned back towards the possessed robot, who was climbing back to its feet. Stamping the ground in anger, Obsidian Fury pulled itself into a battle stance as it stood back up. Snarling at the metallic fiend, Zilla stood to his full height and reared back with a hissing inhalation of air. Then, lurching forward, the atomic lizard exhaled a mighty roar that rivaled that of Godzilla himself!
WHY ISNT THERE A LIKE BUTTON GOSHDARNIT!!!!!! This sounds AMAZING!!!!
Last edited by kaijufanforever on Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Spoiler:
It all began with a sign.

For a great many years within the 21st century, humanity was taught a painfully tragic lesson: they were not the true rulers of Planet Earth. For many years, humanity had found itself under assailment by colossal forces beyond their understanding or control; the age of monsters had begun. Monsters awoken from prophesied myth and legend, malevolent monsters from the distant reaches of outer space, even monsters awoken or created by humankind’s own reckless ambitions and destructive nature; all rising from the shadows of the unknown to topple humanity’s proud structures, set their beloved cities aflame, and trample the diminutive masses like one does ants on a sidewalk.

Humanity had developed ways to fight back and counter against these monsters- these “Kaiju”- but every victory yielded a heavy cost. With each attack, even the lowest destruction ratios were dreadful blows and the death tolls were terrifyingly high. And as if that didn’t make matters any worse; with every Kaiju eventually brought down by the painstaking efforts of humanity, another always took its place not too long after. For decades humankind found itself in a tense, destructive monster war against these Daikaiju; even going as far as to construct large, mechanical versions of these dreadful beasts to combat them. Some succeeded- others paid the ultimate penalty. For years and years, it was a constant cycle of trading blows before a long, tense standoff- then rinse and repeat.

But then… … …he came.

The world was greeted by a sign. The corpse of the fourth Kamoebas washed ashore on a land not attended to in such high regard for well over half a century: Odo Island. Upon inspection by biology expert and paleontologist Kenichi Yamane, grandson of the late Kyohei Yamane, it was determined that this was not one of the individuals slain by humanity’s weapons of war; no, it was concluded that the creature was killed in battle by a larger predator- another monster.

Then, more signs followed in its wake. Reports centered around sightings of strange, alien lights spotted across the world’s oceans began to flood the media. Ships began to sink mysteriously at sea time and again, with no survivors to be found. And then, on one seemingly ordinary day, three Daikaiju burst out of the sea and clambered onto San Francisco fleeing from… … …something. And that’s when he came. Rising out of the depths like a forgotten deity from before time could remember, taking one mighty stomp onto land to signify that after decades of warring against the era of giant strange beasts, humanity was about to face its worst nightmare. The three fleeing Kaiju were doomed; felled by a single grace of the newcomer’s atomic wrath, a most terrible blow which shattered San Francisco into ruin and set what remained ablaze. And on that day, the day of his first appearance to the world, as the air shook with his thundering roar, the terror was named.

Godzilla.

Humanity had found ways to combat and even match the other monsters over the years; from giant mechas, high-tech warships airborne and aquatic alike, futuristic maser technology, to dreadful bioweapons and even genetically engineered Kaiju of their own. But no matter how hard they tried, no matter how much restless and painstaking effort they put into creating a miracle that would stay them this tyrannical foe, no matter how effective all their best weapons and strategies in the past may have been against the other monsters… … …they could never defeat Godzilla.

Time after time again, Godzilla firmly established himself as the undisputed King of the Monsters. Fighting and killing a great many and sending others into disarray. City after city fell to his unforgiving wrath, no matter the defense or technology. Flames bathed and devoured the landscapes, the cities crumbled, the earth quaked, and the skies collapsed. Even those from the deepest reaches of space feared his unstoppable fury and unthinkable power. Even the oldest, most hardened and relentless warriors and veterans proved no match for his unbreakable will. Godzilla beat them at everything, again and again, hundreds of millions upon hundreds of millions falling victim to his godly rage as he traveled the globe, causing chaotic destruction and untold death and sorrow wherever he went. He was the new apex predator of the entire Earth, the new ruler of the planet, the end result of natural selection itself piecing together the most efficient survival traits to birth an unbeatable tyrant of godly might and indestructible supremacy. He was Mother Nature’s wrath incarnated, God’s divine judgmental hammer, karma’s ultimate weapon given physical form. He was king among all who lived and breathed on Earth. He was above all.

And none dared oppose him, lest they met their end at his hand.

But, so infamous was Godzilla, so widely feared was his very name and fierce reputation, that it was almost forgotten the very reason why the nuclear tyrant possessed such a name in the first place: he was not the first one to carry it. His name had been given to him from a most haunting source, one long lost to the sands of time. A distant memory of darkness and despair, an echo of a bygone tragedy that still remained ingrained into the minds of all who had been alive to witness it so long ago. Godzilla was named as he was because, as many differences as he carried, he bore a most eerie resemblance to a being long since gone, but nowhere close to forgotten. An entity that emerged into the world as a result of humanity’s destructive ambition and abuse of a weapon that should never have been invented in the first place: The H-Bomb. An entity which lumbered from the depths of Tokyo Bay to bathe the entire city in nuclear fire just nine short years after the horrors of the atomic bombings that decimated Japan and ended World War II. A nigh-indestructible being that brought unimaginable tragedy and death to the land, and was only put to an end by the suicidal actions of a young scientist; one who’s terrible weapon was far more horrifically powerful than the entity and the H-Bomb that awoke it in the first place.

Together, they had died as one- but the entity’s grim legacy lay behind forever.

The first monster ever to rise from the darkness of the unknown and strike back against humanity. The start of the entire destructive legacy.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:53 am
Spoiler:
It all began with a sign.

For a great many years within the 21st century, humanity was taught a painfully tragic lesson: they were not the true rulers of Planet Earth. For many years, humanity had found itself under assailment by colossal forces beyond their understanding or control; the age of monsters had begun. Monsters awoken from prophesied myth and legend, malevolent monsters from the distant reaches of outer space, even monsters awoken or created by humankind’s own reckless ambitions and destructive nature; all rising from the shadows of the unknown to topple humanity’s proud structures, set their beloved cities aflame, and trample the diminutive masses like one does ants on a sidewalk.

Humanity had developed ways to fight back and counter against these monsters- these “Kaiju”- but every victory yielded a heavy cost. With each attack, even the lowest destruction ratios were dreadful blows and the death tolls were terrifyingly high. And as if that didn’t make matters any worse; with every Kaiju eventually brought down by the painstaking efforts of humanity, another always took its place not too long after. For decades humankind found itself in a tense, destructive monster war against these Daikaiju; even going as far as to construct large, mechanical versions of these dreadful beasts to combat them. Some succeeded- others paid the ultimate penalty. For years and years, it was a constant cycle of trading blows before a long, tense standoff- then rinse and repeat.

But then… … …he came.

The world was greeted by a sign. The corpse of the fourth Kamoebas washed ashore on a land not attended to in such high regard for well over half a century: Odo Island. Upon inspection by biology expert and paleontologist Kenichi Yamane, grandson of the late Kyohei Yamane, it was determined that this was not one of the individuals slain by humanity’s weapons of war; no, it was concluded that the creature was killed in battle by a larger predator- another monster.

Then, more signs followed in its wake. Reports centered around sightings of strange, alien lights spotted across the world’s oceans began to flood the media. Ships began to sink mysteriously at sea time and again, with no survivors to be found. And then, on one seemingly ordinary day, three Daikaiju burst out of the sea and clambered onto San Francisco fleeing from… … …something. And that’s when he came. Rising out of the depths like a forgotten deity from before time could remember, taking one mighty stomp onto land to signify that after decades of warring against the era of giant strange beasts, humanity was about to face its worst nightmare. The three fleeing Kaiju were doomed; felled by a single grace of the newcomer’s atomic wrath, a most terrible blow which shattered San Francisco into ruin and set what remained ablaze. And on that day, the day of his first appearance to the world, as the air shook with his thundering roar, the terror was named.

Godzilla.

Humanity had found ways to combat and even match the other monsters over the years; from giant mechas, high-tech warships airborne and aquatic alike, futuristic maser technology, to dreadful bioweapons and even genetically engineered Kaiju of their own. But no matter how hard they tried, no matter how much restless and painstaking effort they put into creating a miracle that would stay them this tyrannical foe, no matter how effective all their best weapons and strategies in the past may have been against the other monsters… … …they could never defeat Godzilla.

Time after time again, Godzilla firmly established himself as the undisputed King of the Monsters. Fighting and killing a great many and sending others into disarray. City after city fell to his unforgiving wrath, no matter the defense or technology. Flames bathed and devoured the landscapes, the cities crumbled, the earth quaked, and the skies collapsed. Even those from the deepest reaches of space feared his unstoppable fury and unthinkable power. Even the oldest, most hardened and relentless warriors and veterans proved no match for his unbreakable will. Godzilla beat them at everything, again and again, hundreds of millions upon hundreds of millions falling victim to his godly rage as he traveled the globe, causing chaotic destruction and untold death and sorrow wherever he went. He was the new apex predator of the entire Earth, the new ruler of the planet, the end result of natural selection itself piecing together the most efficient survival traits to birth an unbeatable tyrant of godly might and indestructible supremacy. He was Mother Nature’s wrath incarnated, God’s divine judgmental hammer, karma’s ultimate weapon given physical form. He was king among all who lived and breathed on Earth. He was above all.

And none dared oppose him, lest they met their end at his hand.

But, so infamous was Godzilla, so widely feared was his very name and fierce reputation, that it was almost forgotten the very reason why the nuclear tyrant possessed such a name in the first place: he was not the first one to carry it. His name had been given to him from a most haunting source, one long lost to the sands of time. A distant memory of darkness and despair, an echo of a bygone tragedy that still remained ingrained into the minds of all who had been alive to witness it so long ago. Godzilla was named as he was because, as many differences as he carried, he bore a most eerie resemblance to a being long since gone, but nowhere close to forgotten. An entity that emerged into the world as a result of humanity’s destructive ambition and abuse of a weapon that should never have been invented in the first place: The H-Bomb. An entity which lumbered from the depths of Tokyo Bay to bathe the entire city in nuclear fire just nine short years after the horrors of the atomic bombings that decimated Japan and ended World War II. A nigh-indestructible being that brought unimaginable tragedy and death to the land, and was only put to an end by the suicidal actions of a young scientist; one who’s terrible weapon was far more horrifically powerful than the entity and the H-Bomb that awoke it in the first place.

Together, they had died as one- but the entity’s grim legacy lay behind forever.

The first monster ever to rise from the darkness of the unknown and strike back against humanity. The start of the entire destructive legacy.
Seems interesting in its ominous nature. I'm looking forward to it.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Spoiler:

Defeat.

Even when the hero of Earth teamed up with his rival, they were no match for the Saiyan threat. A small boy crawled over slowly to the corpse of his father, crying as he asked him to get up over and over again.

A gigantic shadow cast over the boy. “Now be a good nephew and come with your uncle Raditz!” The boy got onto his feet, rage consuming his body, his pupils dilated as he charged headfirst with fury at the Great Ape that stood before him. The mighty Saiyan warrior struck Gohan to the ground, knocking out the boy. “Such raw potential in you. If my shadow did not cover you as I transformed, you might have had a chance against me.” The Saiyan reached down to grab the nephew when he sensed something familiar...

The low-class warrior turned his gaze towards the horizon. The sun’s rays washed over a figure in the distance. Humanoid in nature with two glowing yellow eyes staring at the Saiyan. Raditz tried to focus on the being as they approached, only to realize in a mix of shock and fear of what stood before him. “Impossible...we eradicated your entire planet! How could you have survived the extermination of Planet Red!?”

The being stopped their movement. He was shocked to find that the Saiyan remembered his people...maybe the Saiyan would even remember him, for Redman did not forget him. He recognized the armor the monster wore, he remembered his people’s suffering to this beast. He had been waiting for years for this opportunity. To avenge his people from the three monsters...to stop their cosmic infection across the stars. The warrior got into a fighting stance before shouting “Reddo Knife!”
Spoiler:

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:03 am
Spoiler:

Defeat.

Even when the hero of Earth teamed up with his rival, they were no match for the Saiyan threat. A small boy crawled over slowly to the corpse of his father, crying as he asked him to get up over and over again.

A gigantic shadow cast over the boy. “Now be a good nephew and come with your uncle Raditz!” The boy got onto his feet, rage consuming his body, his pupils dilated as he charged headfirst with fury at the Great Ape that stood before him. The mighty Saiyan warrior struck Gohan to the ground, knocking out the boy. “Such raw potential in you. If my shadow did not cover you as I transformed, you might have had a chance against me.” The Saiyan reached down to grab the nephew when he sensed something familiar...

The low-class warrior turned his gaze towards the horizon. The sun’s rays washed over a figure in the distance. Humanoid in nature with two glowing yellow eyes staring at the Saiyan. Raditz tried to focus on the being as they approached, only to realize in a mix of shock and fear of what stood before him. “Impossible...we eradicated your entire planet! How could you have survived the extermination of Planet Red!?”

The being stopped their movement. He was shocked to find that the Saiyan remembered his people...maybe the Saiyan would even remember him, for Redman did not forget him. He recognized the armor the monster wore, he remembered his people’s suffering to this beast. He had been waiting for years for this opportunity. To avenge his people from the three monsters...to stop their cosmic infection across the stars. The warrior got into a fighting stance before shouting “Reddo Knife!”
Spoiler:
The crossover I never knew I wanted. I’m hyped.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Spoiler:
Flame.

The blue allosaurus found himself surrounded by it. Blood ran down his neck wound and flames burned at his scales, the dinosaur screamed in agony as he was at death’s doorstep…

The ground beneath collapsed, the reptile fell through the hole, landing in an abandoned mineshaft. The church above crumbled away, some of the debris covering the hole that swallowed Gwangi. By pure luck the animal had survived his encounter with humanity, now all that Gwangi needed to do was return to his home. The Allosaurus struggled to get on his feet, putting his body on the walls of the mine shaft as he walked, he struggled to breathe as he put one foot in front of the other.

He needed to find a way out and fast…

-The Forbidden Valley, One Week Later-

The corpse of the Styracosaurus rooted in the hot sun, the alpha of this valley had slain it days ago and like many before, left the corpse alone. It didn’t take long for scavengers to arrive, pterodactyls, velociraptors, saber-tooth tigers & small insects fought over the corpse until a thunderous roar alerted them. Had Gwangi returned?

The scavengers scattered away from the corpse, fearing that they would meet their demise at the claws of the prophesied destroyer.

This creature was much larger than Gwangi, their skin a dark emerald green, their eyes red with fury. The Tyrannosaurus approached the corpse, catching a whiff of the aroma that rose from the deceased reptile. Gwangi had been missing for many moons and with no one else to oppose her rule, the age of Sharptooth would begin...rock fell from the side of the hill above the T-Rex, she looked up, meeting the gaze of a new arrival. At first, she had thought it to be Gwangi, both were blue in color and had almost the same figure but this creature was much larger than Gwangi and even dwarfed herself. A spike poked out from the end of its tail, the underbelly a mix of reds and yellows. Gorosaurus had heard of another like him but when he arrived at this valley, the alpha had disappeared. He was disappointed to not only miss his opportunity for a mate but found a Tyrannosaurus in their stead.

Gorosaurus roared before jumping down from the hill, landing only feet away from the Tyrannosaurus. The Sharptooth roared at Gorosaurus before getting into a fighting position, showing her teeth as she snarled and drool rolled down her fangs and maw.

A third roared echoed throughout the valley, something big was on its way & whatever it was, it was approaching fast. From the deserts rock formations, Gwangi jumped into action ready to defend his territory. His right eye now a faded white, some of his scales dyed black, Gwangi had returned & though he may be wounded, he would not just give up his territory that easily. Gorosaurus looked over at Gwangi, the one he had been looking for had finally arrived but it seems that once again he is disappointed. This creature was male & though he appeared to be similar to himself, Gwangi was not the same species as Gorosaurus, the primeval allosaurus knew it in every fiber of his being.

The Sharptooth gazed at Gwangi, seeing a mere shadow of what the Allosaurus resembled. He was weak, she could kill him and the new arrival and claim this land for herself.
Added in 1 minute 31 seconds:
TyrantGojira wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:34 am

The crossover I never knew I wanted. I’m hyped.
Hope you enjoy the full match when it comes out ;)
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Spoiler:
Veins of gold lit up the darkness of the ocean blue.

Sapphire, bioluminescent eyes glowed eerily yet beautifully upon the creature’s knife-shaped skull as it powered its colossal body through the frigid cold of Alaska’s waters with swings of its huge arms. A wisp of air bubbles escaped the multi-fanged jaws of Knifehead as he continued to swim through the watery void, letting his senses tell him where what he desired was located. For years on end since his crippling defeat, the old Kaiju swam about through the depths of the sea undetected by human eyes or ears, becoming a creature elusive as Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster. The Kaiju War had raged on without him, battle after battle between his genetic brethren and the mechanized giants designed for their destruction referred to as ‘Jaegers.’

Whether or not the war even still went on around him, Knifehead didn’t know. He had never met or happened across another Daikaiju since his near-death experience at the hands of a Jaeger he nearly succeeded in defeating; as far as he was concerned, it was likely his creators and brethren alike declared him dead on that day, and he was but a relic left behind in the past.

Strangely as it may come, but such a revelation did not bother Knifehead in the end. Given the planet’s still-intact state, he could only assume either the war was still occurring, or humanity had prevailed and won out in the end. Regardless, Knifehead made no effort to find out. Ever since nearly meeting his death, the blade headed Daikaiju had managed to make a surprisingly good living off the planet he found himself on. His creators were his masters no longer, there was plenty of food in these beautiful oceans to keep himself going, his war days were long done, and the planet he seemed to now hold all to himself.

Today was jut another day of surviving out in this ocean blue. The objective? Chase a school of fish.

The old hermit of a Kaiju powered his arms forward as he pursued a shoal of a meal that would’ve made his mouth water had he not been underwater in the first place. Fast the fish were, but Knifehead knew exactly how to catch them from years of experience. He knew they wouldn’t be able to outswim him. Within moments, the school found itself scattered horrifically when Knifehead banked at them from the side and speared right through them, cutting through like the object of his namesake. Some were cut nearly out of existence; the others were stunned afloat in the deep blue- an opportunity Knifehead capitalized on with relish. Darting in like an organic torpedo, the alien monster snapped up nearly the entire school, with only a select few managing to swim away with their lives.

But as he finished his delicious meal, Knifehead caught wind of a scent, one he hadn’t smelled in a long time: the scent of another Kaiju.

Smelling this made the giant’s eyes flare wide, his massive body suddenly tensing almost painfully. Clawing forward, Knifehead swam up to the surface, bursting from the water with a great roar as he began to frantically look about in an attempt to locate his unseen relative. It would seem that the war had not ended by a long shot, and that his creators were still sending others like him through The Breach. But as he scoped around, searching for the newcomer, a possibility entered his mind.

Was it possible that his creators had sent one of their underlings to track him down?

The question was answered far rougher and quicker than Knifehead would’ve liked when a powerful form exploded from the icy waters to claw him across the chest with a taloned hand. Trumpeting in pain, Knifehead stumbled back into shallower water levels as the newcomer revealed itself with a horrid roar. At first, Knifehead looked upon it with surprise, noting that its body structure, tail and limbs were exactly identical to his own. But then he noted two solitary differences: its bioluminescent veins glowed an eerie cyan in color as opposed to his golden yellow, and its head was a two-branched horned devilry with a short face and sturdy jaws, like a demonic minotaur. Knifehead snarled a savage hiss as he reared to his full incredible height, flailing his bladed skull in a threatening display.

Across from him, Scunner uttered a hideous growl at his target, pleased that he had found him at last. His masters had tasked him with a great objective that needed done; the Category III that stood before him was a cowardly deserter, and the ranks of the Precursors’ monsters had no place for deserters or cowards. So, he had been appointed with the task of tracking down the filthy traitor and eliminating him once and for all. And here, in the cold reaches of the land the humans called Alaska, Scunner had found him. As of now, step one was complete- and now, step two could begin. Throwing his arms wide, Scunner roared his promise to the world: kill the traitor!

Rearing his head to the dark overcast sky, Knifehead let loose a howling war cry of his own. So, it seemed his creators hadn’t forgotten about him after all, huh? Well, if they wished him dead, it was gonna take more than an “upgraded” clone to fell him. Knifehead pawed the shallow ground underneath the water he stood hip-high in, chattering a threatening hiss. He was not afraid of his past coming back to bite him in the rear. Let them send clone after clone to fight him for all he cared! He could take them all.

Like a devilish bull, Scunner boomed an ugly bellow and powered through the water, charging first.

The horned obscenity reared his right arm and swung it the moment he was within reach of his opponent- only for Knifehead to duck under the swipe before turning on his heels, swiping around a full 360 degrees and cutting a small yet painful gash in Scunner’s chest. The Catgeory IV Daikaiju screeched painfully and recoiled, stepping away as Knifehead then sprung at him with a sudden burst of speed. The shark-like beast swiped his own claw, and this time his hand landed just perfectly. Smacked upside his face, Scunner wailed pitifully as he stumbled back, toppling over and plunging into the cold water.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:13 am
Spoiler:
Veins of gold lit up the darkness of the ocean blue.

Sapphire, bioluminescent eyes glowed eerily yet beautifully upon the creature’s knife-shaped skull as it powered its colossal body through the frigid cold of Alaska’s waters with swings of its huge arms. A wisp of air bubbles escaped the multi-fanged jaws of Knifehead as he continued to swim through the watery void, letting his senses tell him where what he desired was located. For years on end since his crippling defeat, the old Kaiju swam about through the depths of the sea undetected by human eyes or ears, becoming a creature elusive as Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster. The Kaiju War had raged on without him, battle after battle between his genetic brethren and the mechanized giants designed for their destruction referred to as ‘Jaegers.’

Whether or not the war even still went on around him, Knifehead didn’t know. He had never met or happened across another Daikaiju since his near-death experience at the hands of a Jaeger he nearly succeeded in defeating; as far as he was concerned, it was likely his creators and brethren alike declared him dead on that day, and he was but a relic left behind in the past.

Strangely as it may come, but such a revelation did not bother Knifehead in the end. Given the planet’s still-intact state, he could only assume either the war was still occurring, or humanity had prevailed and won out in the end. Regardless, Knifehead made no effort to find out. Ever since nearly meeting his death, the blade headed Daikaiju had managed to make a surprisingly good living off the planet he found himself on. His creators were his masters no longer, there was plenty of food in these beautiful oceans to keep himself going, his war days were long done, and the planet he seemed to now hold all to himself.

Today was jut another day of surviving out in this ocean blue. The objective? Chase a school of fish.

The old hermit of a Kaiju powered his arms forward as he pursued a shoal of a meal that would’ve made his mouth water had he not been underwater in the first place. Fast the fish were, but Knifehead knew exactly how to catch them from years of experience. He knew they wouldn’t be able to outswim him. Within moments, the school found itself scattered horrifically when Knifehead banked at them from the side and speared right through them, cutting through like the object of his namesake. Some were cut nearly out of existence; the others were stunned afloat in the deep blue- an opportunity Knifehead capitalized on with relish. Darting in like an organic torpedo, the alien monster snapped up nearly the entire school, with only a select few managing to swim away with their lives.

But as he finished his delicious meal, Knifehead caught wind of a scent, one he hadn’t smelled in a long time: the scent of another Kaiju.

Smelling this made the giant’s eyes flare wide, his massive body suddenly tensing almost painfully. Clawing forward, Knifehead swam up to the surface, bursting from the water with a great roar as he began to frantically look about in an attempt to locate his unseen relative. It would seem that the war had not ended by a long shot, and that his creators were still sending others like him through The Breach. But as he scoped around, searching for the newcomer, a possibility entered his mind.

Was it possible that his creators had sent one of their underlings to track him down?

The question was answered far rougher and quicker than Knifehead would’ve liked when a powerful form exploded from the icy waters to claw him across the chest with a taloned hand. Trumpeting in pain, Knifehead stumbled back into shallower water levels as the newcomer revealed itself with a horrid roar. At first, Knifehead looked upon it with surprise, noting that its body structure, tail and limbs were exactly identical to his own. But then he noted two solitary differences: its bioluminescent veins glowed an eerie cyan in color as opposed to his golden yellow, and its head was a two-branched horned devilry with a short face and sturdy jaws, like a demonic minotaur. Knifehead snarled a savage hiss as he reared to his full incredible height, flailing his bladed skull in a threatening display.

Across from him, Scunner uttered a hideous growl at his target, pleased that he had found him at last. His masters had tasked him with a great objective that needed done; the Category III that stood before him was a cowardly deserter, and the ranks of the Precursors’ monsters had no place for deserters or cowards. So, he had been appointed with the task of tracking down the filthy traitor and eliminating him once and for all. And here, in the cold reaches of the land the humans called Alaska, Scunner had found him. As of now, step one was complete- and now, step two could begin. Throwing his arms wide, Scunner roared his promise to the world: kill the traitor!

Rearing his head to the dark overcast sky, Knifehead let loose a howling war cry of his own. So, it seemed his creators hadn’t forgotten about him after all, huh? Well, if they wished him dead, it was gonna take more than an “upgraded” clone to fell him. Knifehead pawed the shallow ground underneath the water he stood hip-high in, chattering a threatening hiss. He was not afraid of his past coming back to bite him in the rear. Let them send clone after clone to fight him for all he cared! He could take them all.

Like a devilish bull, Scunner boomed an ugly bellow and powered through the water, charging first.

The horned obscenity reared his right arm and swung it the moment he was within reach of his opponent- only for Knifehead to duck under the swipe before turning on his heels, swiping around a full 360 degrees and cutting a small yet painful gash in Scunner’s chest. The Catgeory IV Daikaiju screeched painfully and recoiled, stepping away as Knifehead then sprung at him with a sudden burst of speed. The shark-like beast swiped his own claw, and this time his hand landed just perfectly. Smacked upside his face, Scunner wailed pitifully as he stumbled back, toppling over and plunging into the cold water.
Oooo, interesting. I like the depth given to the Anteverse kaiju, makes them more than just mindless machines.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

As the light faded, the darkness’ talons began to claim their grip upon the surface of Earth. The shadows crept forward with the setting Sun, slowly growing as the rays of the distant star became lower and fainter, leaving only fleeting glances between the tall and rugged trunks and branches of the forest. All across its far territory, the animal denizens started to settle down in preparation for the coming night, huddling together in herd or scarpering into holes and burrows. On the opposite spectrum, those that were brave enough to make use of the cold, dark hours that lay ahead waited in anticipation for the conditions to be right. Eager for the hunt to begin.

It was not a particularly special forest that Riku Asakura found himself standing in, just another of the many redwood bastions that spanned the Northern Californian coast. The sight of these colossal plants would have been awe-inspiring, had he not seen similar woods back home composed of the American flora’s Asian relatives. Of course, the coast redwoods and giant sequoia could reach over twice the height of the Japanese cedar, but from the viewpoint of Riku, size was a concept that no longer carried meaning.

He hadn’t come halfway around the world, far, far away from his home of Japan, to take in the sights of America, but for something greater. As he looked away from the towering canopy, with its dense layers of branches and leaves hindering light from reaching the soil below, the young adult trekked away from the darkening forest into the clearing chosen for him. His new location let him better track the position of the Sun as it lowered closer towards the unseen horizon. Soon, night would be upon the landscape, plunging these woods into pitch darkness, leaving every creature here, man or beast, at the mercy of nature’s judgement.

But the reason for Riku’s mission was unlike anything that nature had intended. Within the twilight hours, he would begin to make his move and seek out the abnormality that plagued not only this region, but the whole planet itself. Something malignant, repulsive and unnatural that should only have existed in camp fire stories and terrible dreams in the night, but instead held the forsaken right to walk and stalk the Earth.

Siren Head.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Spoiler:
Bressay Lighthouse.

Built in between 1854 and 1858 in the Shetland Islands, Scotland; it was constructed on the edge of waters that, at the time of its creation, were considered so dangerous that not only was the construction of the lighthouse itself considered too expensive by one of its designers, but that any ship’s captain that would’ve taken such a route would’ve been considered mad. At the time of the landmark’s birth, such a statement was understandable; yet, still it was constructed, and still the lighthouse continues to stand. Had it been considered for construction on this very day, this very hour and minute, such an idea would’ve been struck down before it even finished conception.

For four infamous winged beasts bearing the same name had all congregated here, sizing each other up like prehistoric gladiators.

The legendary Rodan, the mighty Fire Demon, feared for thousands of years among ancient legend, uttered a deep series of throaty clicks at his near-identical rivals. Talons black as obsidian scraped the soil he stood upon, clattering like a giant crane, the most recent of the four to emerge into the modern world spread his fiery magma-lined wings and screeched a loud challenge at his similar lookalikes from afar.

A distance away, a larger beast eyed him with a savage glare. Three horns crowned the back of his head, an array of pointed spines adorning his tan-colored chest armor. Crimson skin seemed to burn red as fire as the Rodan of Japan’s Heisei era spread his wings and cackled forth his own booming challenge from his toothed beak, defiant in the face of his oppressors.

Not too far away stood the biggest of the four great pterosaurs: another crimson goliath with striking eyes green as emeralds. Two horn-like appendages adorned his head much like the mighty Fire Demon, with a stocky beak that screeched forth his own echoing battle cry. Sturdy talons and feet pawed the ground beneath him as he beat the winds with his wings to show his power, the Rodan of the new millennium displaying his prowess as he prepared to put himself to the ultimate test.

And the last aspect of said test stood its own distance away from the other three; the fourth and last of the four pterosaurs. A mahogany brown saurian with ivory spikes adorning his torso and two dragon-like horns topping his avian skull. Dark eyes glared coldly at the three others that stood opposite of him, and a deep cackle echoed thunderously from his toothed beak. The first of all the Rodans to emerge into the world made his own intimidation display as he prepared to throw down, knowing that he was about to partake in the battle of the ages.

At once, all four winged behemoths made themselves look as big and mighty as possible and shattered the air with their respective war cackles. Posturing with loud screeches and growls, the Rodans looked amongst themselves as they dared one another to make the first move and begin the four-way free-for-all.

The largest of the four was the first to take to the skies. With a single flap of his wings he shot up into the air, flying at speeds that outclassed the fastest animals on Earth. Scowling up at him with his eagle-like eyes, the mythical Fire Demon echoed a mighty screech before flapping his wings, taking to the sky bound kingdom himself. Like a living inferno, Rodan charged into the heavens fearlessly, trailing a river of glowing embers. He had chosen his opponent; he would see to it that the millennial beast learned who the true King of the Skies was. The Rodan of the current millennium cackled back at him as he began to circle back around, preparing to face his rival.

Wings of crimson and timber flesh flapped powerfully as the two other combatants took to the aerial kingdom they dominated so fiercely, circling like hunting raptors. The ruler of Adonoa Island roared fearlessly at his chosen foe, displaying his prowess as he rode the air at the supersonic speeds that made him and his three identical relatives so infamous. But the original Rodan wasn’t amused, only flying at speeds equal to that of his crimson foe as he cackled back. Fire Rodan narrowed his yellow eyes as he prepared to have a go at his mahogany rival.

All four Pteranodons flew far apart from one another, rocketing like organic missiles a mile away before then proceeding to turn sharply back around. Each one spaced out just evenly from the other, their positions were just perfect. There was no turning back now, the stage was all set.

Let the monster war begin!

His binocular vision allowing him to see his distant foe perfectly fine, the Rodan of Japan’s Showa Era straightened himself out as he began to rocket towards his three-horned foe, who now charged at him just as fast. Both of them howled loud enough to brush the dust off of ancient castles as they headed on an all-out collision course with each other.

Titanus Rodan left a burning trail of magma in his wake as he banked around to aim at his larger opponent, who he noticed was still in the process of distancing himself. The legendary Fire Demon smirked as he powered his wings and began his flight—and raised his eyebrows when the larger Rodan made one flap of his wings and looped around, neatly and effortlessly, and began to rocket towards him twice as fast. There was no stopping their collision, and the Airborne God of Fire screeched as he raised and flexed his talons. The destroyer of the Rumbling shrieked back as he flew on without hesitation.

Like mythical dragons of old, the four prehistoric giants each met in their own impacts that produced a sonic boom so powerful, it rippled through the island of Bressay.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:07 pm
Spoiler:
Bressay Lighthouse.

Built in between 1854 and 1858 in the Shetland Islands, Scotland; it was constructed on the edge of waters that, at the time of its creation, were considered so dangerous that not only was the construction of the lighthouse itself considered too expensive by one of its designers, but that any ship’s captain that would’ve taken such a route would’ve been considered mad. At the time of the landmark’s birth, such a statement was understandable; yet, still it was constructed, and still the lighthouse continues to stand. Had it been considered for construction on this very day, this very hour and minute, such an idea would’ve been struck down before it even finished conception.

For four infamous winged beasts bearing the same name had all congregated here, sizing each other up like prehistoric gladiators.

The legendary Rodan, the mighty Fire Demon, feared for thousands of years among ancient legend, uttered a deep series of throaty clicks at his near-identical rivals. Talons black as obsidian scraped the soil he stood upon, clattering like a giant crane, the most recent of the four to emerge into the modern world spread his fiery magma-lined wings and screeched a loud challenge at his similar lookalikes from afar.

A distance away, a larger beast eyed him with a savage glare. Three horns crowned the back of his head, an array of pointed spines adorning his tan-colored chest armor. Crimson skin seemed to burn red as fire as the Rodan of Japan’s Heisei era spread his wings and cackled forth his own booming challenge from his toothed beak, defiant in the face of his oppressors.

Not too far away stood the biggest of the four great pterosaurs: another crimson goliath with striking eyes green as emeralds. Two horn-like appendages adorned his head much like the mighty Fire Demon, with a stocky beak that screeched forth his own echoing battle cry. Sturdy talons and feet pawed the ground beneath him as he beat the winds with his wings to show his power, the Rodan of the new millennium displaying his prowess as he prepared to put himself to the ultimate test.

And the last aspect of said test stood its own distance away from the other three; the fourth and last of the four pterosaurs. A mahogany brown saurian with ivory spikes adorning his torso and two dragon-like horns topping his avian skull. Dark eyes glared coldly at the three others that stood opposite of him, and a deep cackle echoed thunderously from his toothed beak. The first of all the Rodans to emerge into the world made his own intimidation display as he prepared to throw down, knowing that he was about to partake in the battle of the ages.

At once, all four winged behemoths made themselves look as big and mighty as possible and shattered the air with their respective war cackles. Posturing with loud screeches and growls, the Rodans looked amongst themselves as they dared one another to make the first move and begin the four-way free-for-all.

The largest of the four was the first to take to the skies. With a single flap of his wings he shot up into the air, flying at speeds that outclassed the fastest animals on Earth. Scowling up at him with his eagle-like eyes, the mythical Fire Demon echoed a mighty screech before flapping his wings, taking to the sky bound kingdom himself. Like a living inferno, Rodan charged into the heavens fearlessly, trailing a river of glowing embers. He had chosen his opponent; he would see to it that the millennial beast learned who the true King of the Skies was. The Rodan of the current millennium cackled back at him as he began to circle back around, preparing to face his rival.

Wings of crimson and timber flesh flapped powerfully as the two other combatants took to the aerial kingdom they dominated so fiercely, circling like hunting raptors. The ruler of Adonoa Island roared fearlessly at his chosen foe, displaying his prowess as he rode the air at the supersonic speeds that made him and his three identical relatives so infamous. But the original Rodan wasn’t amused, only flying at speeds equal to that of his crimson foe as he cackled back. Fire Rodan narrowed his yellow eyes as he prepared to have a go at his mahogany rival.

All four Pteranodons flew far apart from one another, rocketing like organic missiles a mile away before then proceeding to turn sharply back around. Each one spaced out just evenly from the other, their positions were just perfect. There was no turning back now, the stage was all set.

Let the monster war begin!

His binocular vision allowing him to see his distant foe perfectly fine, the Rodan of Japan’s Showa Era straightened himself out as he began to rocket towards his three-horned foe, who now charged at him just as fast. Both of them howled loud enough to brush the dust off of ancient castles as they headed on an all-out collision course with each other.

Titanus Rodan left a burning trail of magma in his wake as he banked around to aim at his larger opponent, who he noticed was still in the process of distancing himself. The legendary Fire Demon smirked as he powered his wings and began his flight—and raised his eyebrows when the larger Rodan made one flap of his wings and looped around, neatly and effortlessly, and began to rocket towards him twice as fast. There was no stopping their collision, and the Airborne God of Fire screeched as he raised and flexed his talons. The destroyer of the Rumbling shrieked back as he flew on without hesitation.

Like mythical dragons of old, the four prehistoric giants each met in their own impacts that produced a sonic boom so powerful, it rippled through the island of Bressay.
Count me intrigued, this looks like it’ll be real fun.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.