K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
kaijufanforever
Interpol Agent

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby kaijufanforever » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:55 pm

Real quick question, anyone know what Gwangi's fighting style is? is it anything different to, say, Godzillasaurus' fighting style?

GmkGoji
G-Force Personnel
Location: The northeastern section of Morioh, where all the villas are

Postby GmkGoji » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:57 pm

kaijufanforever wrote:Real quick question, anyone know what Gwangi's fighting style is? is it anything different to, say, Godzillasaurus' fighting style?

I'm pretty sure Gwangi likes to go for the neck a lot.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Kiryu2012
Xilien Halfling

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:03 pm

kaijufanforever wrote:Real quick question, anyone know what Gwangi's fighting style is? is it anything different to, say, Godzillasaurus' fighting style?

These should help.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.

My DA

kaijufanforever
Interpol Agent

Postby kaijufanforever » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:10 pm

Kiryu2012 wrote:

These should help.

SoggyNoodles2016

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:55 pm

Random thought: since Jiger is said to come from the lost continent of Mu in Gamera vs Jiger, is it possible to write her as a weapon of the Toho Mu alongside Manda?
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

fanofstuff wrote:You mean to tell me that you don't see two crabs and think "Yeah, combined they can take on God"?

GodzillavsRayquaza
EDF Instructor

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:27 pm

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Random thought: since Jiger is said to come from the lost continent of Mu in Gamera vs Jiger, is it possible to write her as a weapon of the Toho Mu alongside Manda?

Sure, but because Manda isn’t controlled by the Mu and it’s instead more of a symbiotic relationship, I’d say the same needs to apply to Jiger in this case.

So like with most things KWCE, if you can properly justify it, it’s fine.
King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Man, I can't believe this series that started as a condemnation of nuclear weapons, Cold War arm races and called for humanity coming together MIGHT DARE TO BE (le gasp) political

HillyHulk
G-Force Personnel

Postby HillyHulk » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:55 am

Would it be possible for someone to help me find a site with the Mecha Ghidorah toy (or at least I think it's a toy)? I kind of need it for what I'm working on.

GodzillavsRayquaza
EDF Instructor

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:08 pm

HillyHulk wrote:Would it be possible for someone to help me find a site with the Mecha Ghidorah toy (or at least I think it's a toy)? I kind of need it for what I'm working on.

There is a miniature of Mecha-Ghidorah, but I highly doubt it’s still for sale if it even was for sale at any point. https://www.tohokingdom.com/blog/space-super-monster-robo-mecha-ghidorah-vs-monster-king-godzilla/
King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Man, I can't believe this series that started as a condemnation of nuclear weapons, Cold War arm races and called for humanity coming together MIGHT DARE TO BE (le gasp) political

Return to “K.W.C.E. (Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded)”