K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Can we use the "saumari anti-hero with morals of gold" Gigan from Godzilla Island?

I will have to warn you though, if you say no, I will cry.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Can we use the "saumari anti-hero with morals of gold" Gigan from Godzilla Island?

I remember asking a question on the "Things that need to happen on the K.W.C" Thread asking if Gigan could be good and i think X actually said yes. If we can do that on the much stricter K.W.C, i see no reason we can't do it here since the K.W.C.E is pretty much one big fanfiction. :P

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Can we use the "saumari anti-hero with morals of gold" Gigan from Godzilla Island?

No. :P

I kid. As tyrantgoji said, the GI interpretation is perfectly fine for KWCE. On a personal level, I'm fine with it on the KWC as well, but I'd have to renew that with Greyshot to make sure it's all right.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

SoggyNoodles2016

Deleted, for the other one.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Could we have Showa and Millennium Kamacuras appear together in some sorta sexual dimorphism thing? Like, Millennium Kamacuras is male and Showa is female?
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

tyrantgoji wrote:Could we have Showa and Millennium Kamacuras appear together in some sorta sexual dimorphism thing? Like, Millennium Kamacuras is male and Showa is female?
That's fine in my book! Personally, I always found the inverse of that to be more appropriate (Showa = male, Millennium = female)--but to each their own!
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Could we have Showa and Millennium Kamacuras appear together in some sorta sexual dimorphism thing? Like, Millennium Kamacuras is male and Showa is female?
That's fine in my book! Personally, I always found the inverse of that to be more appropriate (Showa = male, Millennium = female)--but to each their own!
Eh Showa always looked more feminine to me. Must be how slim it is. Glad i can use this though!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Who the heck is Pandan?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Birdman wrote:Who the heck is Pandan?
This was what I was able to find, after a quick google.
Pandan’s concept and origins are very well thought out, considering the Gotouchi Kaiju Series is not a tie-in to any comic book, TV show, or movie. All ideas have been created around the Kaiju figures. Gotouchi Kaiju Series roughly translates to “Your Local Monster,” and the idea is to create unique Kaiju that represent particular hometowns in Japan and incorporate things, such as landmarks, architects, festivals and other notable things into a Kaiju’s design.

Pandan is a local monster that represents Ueno district in the Taito-ku ward in Tokyo. A panda was selected for this hometown, probably due to Ueno Zoo, which is the largest zoo in Tokyo. Ueno Zoo is known for being home to Ling Ling, the giant panda, and has incorporated pandas into their welcome sign, post cards, and other merchandise

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

So he's a mascot for a specific area of Tokyo? That's kinda cool. I wonder what the other Gotouchi Kaiju look like.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:So he's a mascot for a specific area of Tokyo? That's kinda cool. I wonder what the other Gotouchi Kaiju look like.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

...well three of those are just Gehara, Astromons, and Gubira.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

SoggyNoodles2016

- Are we allowed to use the thing where Pulgasari nearly got melted and become firey hot and like burned forests and boiled water? Not sure if it's an ability the card missed or something we shouldn't used.

- Can we use hyperlinks in a match, more specfically for like music? Like, I could write "A screech echoed across the battlefield, before Jiger was knocked back and felt her skin beging to burn. Rodan had joined the battle"

- If I have a scene where all the Zords that are components of the Megazord fight individually, does it count as just the Megazord or the Megazord and the Tyrannozord

RIP Evan.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: - If I have a scene where all the Zords that are components of the Megazord fight individually, does it count as just the Megazord or the Megazord and the Tyrannozord
Just the Megazord. The Tyrannosaurus Dinozord card is for matches where you want to specifically use that Zord and that Zord alone.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:- Are we allowed to use the thing where Pulgasari nearly got melted and become firey hot and like burned forests and boiled water? Not sure if it's an ability the card missed or something we shouldn't used.
The card probably just missed that, because you can definitely use that
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: - Can we use hyperlinks in a match, more specfically for like music? Like, I could write "A screech echoed across the battlefield, before Jiger was knocked back and felt her skin beging to burn. Rodan had joined the battle"
Unless KaijuX says otherwise, I’m gonna say no. It could be awkward to incorporate and it could go wrong in any number of ways.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat May 23, 2020 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

A fun idea, but I'm going to have to say no to the music thing. It's distracting and forces the reader to think a certain way. Let the reader imagine that song in their head, don't force it.

Pair of kings.

SoggyNoodles2016

Yeah, I didn't want to use it for those reasons, was just curious.

Nice to know though

Added in 28 days 5 hours 16 minutes 52 seconds:
What do the Devil Bonefish look like/does anyone have some good pics? Only ones I can find are on Gojipedia and they are, predictably, awful. Want to write a match where a swarm of them predates Raiga's arrival ala Raigo.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: What do the Devil Bonefish look like/does anyone have some good pics? Only ones I can find are on Gojipedia and they are, predictably, awful. Want to write a match where a swarm of them predates Raiga's arrival ala Raigo.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhs5zl
KWCE Administrator

SoggyNoodles2016

Ah, that's better. Thank you!

RIP Evan.