K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by KaijuX »

godzillafan1954 wrote:Is GMK's ability to absorb energy weapons limited to just electricity-like beams like Kiryu's or SpaceGodzilla's?
I don't think it would. I think he'd be able to absorb any kind of energy and redirect it.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Can we use the Power Surge crystals from Godzilla: Unleashed?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Can we use the Power Surge crystals from Godzilla: Unleashed?
It's the KWCE, so... Yes. No problem with that here. :) If anything, trying it out here would make for good testing grounds.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I require pictures or videos of the different Power Surge effects.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:I require pictures or videos of the different Power Surge effects.
As in visually or what they do?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Birdman wrote:I require pictures or videos of the different Power Surge effects.
Both.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Both.
Well heres the list of what they can do.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/vg/godzilla ... cifics.htm
Remembered how the fire surge was almost as broken as Destoroyah’s Horn Katana. :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I have seen the page, but I would prefer a visual guide so as to better describe the effect it has.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Birdman wrote:I have seen the page, but I would prefer a visual guide so as to better describe the effect it has.
Maybe you can just find a walkthrough that shows you what the power surges do.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

HillyHulk wrote:
Birdman wrote:I have seen the page, but I would prefer a visual guide so as to better describe the effect it has.
Maybe you can just find a walkthrough that shows you what the power surges do.
That or play the game. (If you have it)
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Birdman wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Both.

This guy's playthrough shows off what the effects look like on the monsters.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

is it okay to make the matches in first person?
Spoiler:
i ask this because in my B-Movie story arc, all matches take place in the Monsterverse and the main character is Ren Serwizawa, who's finding out about new Titans that have awakened after KOTM, but is also on the search for the lost Genetically Engineered Titans that Monarch had created. the entire match would be in his perspective, and the details would be written down in a notebook of his.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Hmmm... First person perspectives are VERY tricky to handle. I'd say go for it and we'll evaluate it to see what can be adjusted.

Pair of kings.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

could use some help for the plot of Gurion vs knifehead

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Edit: Nevermind, it was dumb question.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

so i'm thinking about writing Mothra (MonsterVerse),King Kong (American,76) and Ultraman Jack vs. Team Vortaak. what's a good 16 monsters that the Vortaak would love having under their control? Terrestrial monsters can be included.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

tyrantgoji wrote:so i'm thinking about writing Mothra (MonsterVerse),King Kong (American,76) and Ultraman Jack vs. Team Vortaak. what's a good 16 monsters that the Vortaak would love having under their control? Terrestrial monsters can be included.
Do the one’s they already control in G:U count for the 16, or is it 16 plus those five?
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Krystalak
Obsidius
Kyrieloid
Eleking
Viras
Zigra
King Ghidorah (Showa)
SpaceGodzilla
Gigan (Showa)
Megalon
Zetton
Zorgulon (skin 4)
Monster X
Tyrant
Gan Q
King Joe
There are some ideas.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:so i'm thinking about writing Mothra (MonsterVerse),King Kong (American,76) and Ultraman Jack vs. Team Vortaak. what's a good 16 monsters that the Vortaak would love having under their control? Terrestrial monsters can be included.
Do the one’s they already control in G:U count for the 16, or is it 16 plus those five?
the ones already in their control. And thanks for the ideas Ditto! can't say your suggestions are the final ones though.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Well, the Vortaak did control Godzilla (2000), Anguirus, Fire Rodan, Mecha-King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla (Heisei), and Destoroyah in DaM. They also control Ebirah in STE, he’s in one of the mini-games. So that’s seven interesting options right off the bat. You’ll probably have to say they highjacked MKG and Heisei MG. Even if you don’t want mechs, still five good options.

Some others:
Bagorah
Cyber-Godzilla
Viras
Jiger
Gyaos (Showa)
Guiron
Zigra
Barugon

If you want some more unconventional ideas:
Xenomorph Queen (Hey, the Vortaak travel the universe raiding planets. Who’s to say they couldn’t find a Xenomorph, and do what Weyland Yutani’s been trying to do for forever?)
Zillo Beast
Rancor
Ymir
Cykor

I realize that all added up, that’s more than 16, but again, just throwing out suggestions.
KWCE Administrator