K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by MoarCrossovers »

What it typically means is that you can use the ability as an excuse to have team-up matches with Zagi and Space Beasts.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Can Pacific Rim Kaiju alive without a head? seeming as they have two brains, I just want to make sure.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:Can Pacific Rim Kaiju alive without a head? seeming as they have two brains, I just want to make sure.
Not how that works. The secondary brain just helps process and distribute information because of their large bodies. The secondary brain isn't an intelligent brain; that's what the primary brain is for. There's a reason why it's called the secondary brain. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

KaijuX wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:Can Pacific Rim Kaiju alive without a head? seeming as they have two brains, I just want to make sure.
Not how that works. The secondary brain just helps process and distribute information because of their large bodies. The secondary brain isn't an intelligent brain; that's what the primary brain is for. There's a reason why it's called the secondary brain. ;)
Thanks, I just need to make sure that was the case.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

An idea I had for a possible match was that George, Ralph, and Lizzie are Faunus students of Beacon Academy, and they each have a Semblance that gives them the ability to transform into their kaiju forms. Would this be too different of an interpretation for them?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Kiryu2012 wrote:An idea I had for a possible match was that George, Ralph, and Lizzie are Faunus students of Beacon Academy, and they each have a Semblance that gives them the ability to transform into their kaiju forms. Would this be too different of an interpretation for them?
It's not my place to say, but I think that could possibly work. However, it is rather outlandish, certainly more than Ghidorah growing six extra heads.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Kiryu2012 wrote:An idea I had for a possible match was that George, Ralph, and Lizzie are Faunus students of Beacon Academy, and they each have a Semblance that gives them the ability to transform into their kaiju forms. Would this be too different of an interpretation for them?
That’s probably too different. Pretty sure anything turning them into kaiju other than mutagenic chemicals is off-limits.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I think it'd be a bit too far off. Gotta have them chemical ties. :P
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

You could probably still keep them Faunus, just not have it be a power but a mutation.
Spoiler:
I've been kicking around a story where Sharknado features as a environmental hazard. This possible by the rules?
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Spoiler:
I've been kicking around a story where Sharknado features as a environmental hazard. This possible by the rules?
Yes.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Spoiler:
Yes.
Nice

RIP Evan.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Could we have Anguirus and Baragon combine into Baraguirus in a match?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Could we have Anguirus and Baragon combine into Baraguirus in a match?
In the wake of new information, Baraguirus is its own independent entity. Anguirus and Baragon never fused into Baraguirus; Baraguirus is its own kaiju, just taking heavy influence from Anguirus and Baragon. Therefore, the answer you're looking for is no.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Could we have Anguirus and Baragon combine into Baraguirus in a match?
In the wake of new information, Baraguirus is its own independent entity. Anguirus and Baragon never fused into Baraguirus; Baraguirus is its own kaiju, just taking heavy influence from Anguirus and Baragon. Therefore, the answer you're looking for is no.
Or you could say that he’s more of a hybrid species, since there is such a thing. Don’t believe me? Look up Napoleon Dynamite. :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

SoggyNoodles2016

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
Or you could say that he’s more of a hybrid species, since there is such a thing. Don’t believe me? Look up Napoleon Dynamite. :lol:
It's weird that is the first thing that comes to mind when you think hybrid species. It's weirder my first thought was you were calling Napoleon Dynamite a non-human hybrid. :lol:

Anyway, I don't know if that would work because 1. the maetrial gives no indication wheter Baragon or Anguirus exist in this draft, just Baranguirus and 2. the way you're explaining this means you're implying Anguirus and Baragon did the nasty, and that is a mental image I refuse to have reading the KWCE, Soul.

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote: In the wake of new information, Baraguirus is its own independent entity. Anguirus and Baragon never fused into Baraguirus; Baraguirus is its own kaiju, just taking heavy influence from Anguirus and Baragon. Therefore, the answer you're looking for is no.
It's weird that is the first thing that comes to mind when you think hybrid species. It's weirder my first thought was you were calling Napoleon Dynamite a non-human hybrid. :lol:

Anyway, I don't know if that would work because 1. the maetrial gives no indication wheter Baragon or Anguirus exist in this draft, just Baranguirus and 2. the way you're explaining this means you're implying Anguirus and Baragon did the nasty, and that is a mental image I refuse to have reading the KWCE, Soul.
I was referring to a specific cat that he likes, not him being non-human hybrid.

Oh god, what have I done...? I really need go think more carefully with what I write so I wouldn’t be such ding dong for bringing up that imagery. Goddamnit... :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

SoggyNoodles2016

soulgodzilla wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote: Or you could say that he’s more of a hybrid species, since there is such a thing. Don’t believe me? Look up Napoleon Dynamite. :lol:

I was referring to a specific cat that he likes, not him being non-human hybrid.

Oh god, what have I done...? I really need go think more carefully with what I write so I wouldn’t be such ding dong for bringing up that imagery. Goddamnit... :lol:
Said cat is when a male lion and a female tiger do the same thing hahhahahah

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

Said cat is when a male lion and a female tiger do the same thing hahhahahah
lol

Lets drop the whole topic, I’m getting the feeling that Greyshot and KaijuX are going “Gosh darn it” at me for bringing this topic. :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

The point is, Baraguirus isn't a byproduct of a fusion dance / merger technique. He is his own independent creature, a unique animal. While I have no qualms of having him be part of a species descending from Anguirus/Baragon interbreeding, I don't see him being the direct result of an Anguirus and Baragon getting it on. Just an evolution that happened over several generations of the two species breeding.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:The point is, Baraguirus isn't a byproduct of a fusion dance / merger technique. He is his own independent creature, a unique animal. While I have no qualms of having him be part of a species descending from Anguirus/Baragon interbreeding, I don't see him being the direct result of an Anguirus and Baragon getting it on. Just an evolution that happened over several generations of the two species breeding.
That, I can see happening.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....